Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902303 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Should cut down on any static electricity... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Should cut down on any static electricity... :scratch:
Thanks Pal. GEEZ, I never thought of that!
« Last Edit: February 02/16/21, 03:37:45 PM by roony »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nice to know dotch is an equal opportunity antagonist!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Tgat stinks roony.  The pick em up showed 10 and Alexa says the same, dang she sounds sexy!! Afternoon peoples,  gotta a text from the whipper snapper and her SUV wouldn't start, imagine that,  that rig just sits in the driveway since she works from home and orders anything she needs online.  The battery is only 2 yrs old, I told her many times run it, take the pooches for a drive, so here I go jumping away, if I'm a bettin man she only has a 1/4 tank of fuel...kids.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that sucks....yep i hear yea on kids!!!!!! :doah: now iffin your a good dad you'd fill up her gas fer her!!!!! :evil: :evil:

did my good deed for today......all done donating blood..this should get me to the 7 gallon mark!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: its wasnt even blue..... :mooning: :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't donated since my blood clot.  I will have to get back to doing it.  I don't do the blood thing though, I donate plasma thru the Memorial Blood Center.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I quit doing the town blood drives. To much  :bs: and waiting. Go to the st cloud red cross building in st cloud. I was in and out in an hour. There busy, appointments out 3 weeks.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Tgat stinks roony.  The pick em up showed 10 and Alexa says the same, dang she sounds sexy!! Afternoon peoples,  gotta a text from the whipper snapper and her SUV wouldn't start, imagine that,  that rig just sits in the driveway since she works from home and orders anything she needs online.  The battery is only 2 yrs old, I told her many times run it, take the pooches for a drive, so here I go jumping away, if I'm a bettin man she only has a 1/4 tank of fuel...kids.

good luck buddy!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -4 at the moment and hoping to see 8 today..  going to Alex this morning to resupply again.. other than that not much going on..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -24 here this AM and heading for7 above today. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, -17* here & it'll top out around 10*. Looked to me that we were as warm as the metro yday as we had 12* out in the garage ~4-4:30. We're headed for the big city today too. 'Bout it from here, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well the warm up has started.  We are not in the 30's below anymore.  It is only -28 at the moment.  LOL  I see the foxes are in their hole up on the hill.  140 yards from the house I think I ranged it at.  I do think they stay close to us so the coyotes are less apt to get them.  ??  Well not a big plan today so far.  Waiting for the 39 above they are saying for I think Tuesday.  Anyone want to make a bet on that one?  I sure hope it happens.  Well have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......a whopping minus 2 here this morning. real lite snow coming down now. hounddogs get a trip to the vet at 10 this morning.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that another check  up Glenn? 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that another check  up Glenn?
yes....shadow is supposed to be getting another dttp shot.......think thats what its called...anyway he had one the first time, this is a followup. and the sheltie needs a rabies shot per the city requirements.

i'm staying with the diamond brand dog food, so i am also asking what they think will be the best long term for him. they got so many kinds......i'm definetly steering away from the naturals but htey got like the high performance, sporting dog, maintence......i want there opinion, he's pretty active so......i'll still decide though.

i also want to ask how long he should stay on the puppy food.......again i'll decide from there based on there opinion.

Just remembered,bits a distemper shot.
« Last Edit: February 02/17/21, 09:32:31 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 1 above at choretime heading for a high close to 10. The temp felt absolutely balmy compared to the last couple mornings. Pickup was a little hesitant about starting after setting for several days but it popped off. Looking forward to some warmer temps altho I have the space heater on in my office today with the south wind. Found the articles of incorporation for my accountant this a.m. that roony's sister (I think) put together for me once upon a time. Was over 20 years ago. Surprised I remembered where I put it. Also got a load of cracked corn ordered to pick up Friday afternoon. Now I can do like glenn & screw off the rest of the day thinking I actually accomplished something!  :happy1:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And a thought for the day, a poem.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Warm today, -13 here now heading for 11 above today. Otherwise not much else here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 5 above this morning!!  that is a nice thing!!  going for 12 here..  have a few things going on today but just small things over all..  have a good day all!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning +5 here and heading for the teens.  Get out the shorts and t-shirts.
The only thing planned is to put the trash and recycling barrels at the curb.
Have a great day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sitting here having coffee and watching fog rolling in.  Pretty thick too.  Strange.  It is -16 here right now.  Doesn't seem like fog weather.  ???  Gonna take a trip to town today for some supplies and pay bills.  Have to bring another 2 round bales out to the horses today too.  This years bales are much better and are lasting longer.  Will be a fun day.  Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....had 10 above. road trip this morning. headed down to the union hall. got a letter last week informing me of my health ins options. need to clarify a few things. when i retired in oct i had enough hours and credits to carry me for 9 months out with ins. that ends june 31rst. so my options are COBRA or continue with the current union plan and i have to pay monthly premiums, but the hall subsidies 420 bucks of it till i hit 65 and am eligable for medicare. thats the route i am going. we pay into that fund while we are working.

then its off to cabelas to get new scopes on 2 guns........my 30-06 and my little browning 22 lever action. hopefully they have what i want. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had -3 early & we're headed for a high in the low teens. We had a few flurries yday when we were in town & it looks like we're getting some really light stuff now. I got my Shingles booster yday as it had been 63 days since the 1st. :happy1: The pharmacy at WM was a little busy as they're now doing CV-19 vaccinations as of late last week but it still only took ~ 20minutes.  :cool: I asked about how to get an appt for that & was handed a slip of paper on the procedure required. Won't follow up on that now as we're going home next week, hopefully not for long. My arm got a little sore yday pm but all's good today. That's it for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 9 at choretime heading for a high in the lower teens. More light snow measured from yesterday & overnite. .3" of snow & .01" of liquid equivalent precip. Nothing new in the lambing barn. Some desperately need to be moved out of their small pens soon. Climbing over panels with feed pans and water buckets is overrated. It is nice to have warmer temps tho. Have peeled off some layers but still get too warm about midway thru chores. If it gets to the 30's, it'll be time to ditch the long johns. Hallelujah!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well i'm back, a bit more educate with the insurance for retirees..........and 2 more forms to fill out.  :pouty: :doofus:

got my cabelas done too!!!!!!

the roads were pretty ugly too. took me 25 minutes to get 2 miles from my house. bad accident on 23, a van in the ditch on 94. going home they were white and dry.
« Last Edit: February 02/18/21, 03:16:22 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!! -13 here this AM and heading for 12 above last I looked. HI ho HI ho a fishing we will go this weekend. We will go out tonight and auger the holes and fire up the heat. Need to stop and get some diesel fuel on the way home for the Track Truck. Beer too, for me and da misses. Da sister in law and her hubby should be up some time tonight. They have their fish house out front too this year. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good Friday Boys!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got some fog this morning and -6 out there...  saying it could mist too..  real good for the roads..  got a few things going on today and that just some easy things...  going to make make a cajun bean and ham soup today too..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........nothing urgent on the agendafor the day........ maybe go putz outside later. run some energy off shadow. looks like a dusting of snow overnite.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning! heading up to LOW after work with my son. gina be a nice weekend. unbelieable how good 0 feels aftwr the deep freeze 30 abouve is gona be amazing!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning! heading up to LOW after work with my son. gina be a nice weekend. unbelieable how good 0 feels aftwr the deep freeze 30 abouve is gona be amazing!
:happy1: :happy1: good luck bud.....have fun!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: