Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904919 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, -9* last I looked & headed for the mid teens, I hear. Used our battery pack to fire up the sled & pulled it by the garage so I can put the battery back in it today. Probably use that to get back out :fishing: on the bay a day or 2 this weekend. Hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 It's Friday. Headed to town for a box of beer that's all. Looks to be a pretty busy day.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A nice day already.  Gonna head to the landfill with the dogs.  Good day for a ride.  My attitude has improved already with this nice weather.   :happy1:  Have a great day!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 7 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-teens. A little dusting of snow, maybe .1" of accumulation with a trace of liquid equivalent precip. Sun is out so that's helping attitudes after the cold snap. Need to get a load of cracked corn this afternoon so dug out the gravity box yesterday. Got a lot of mileage out of the free corn screenings we'd been feeding. Alas, all good things must come to an end.  :pouty: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 0 this morning going for 24 today..  another heat wave!!  the lake sure loaded up with fish houses again yesterday..  it's surprising how many there are!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We're off to Sodom and Gamorah today to get my second shot from the VA.     

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......only plan i got today is to take the little terrorist outside and run off some of that piss and vinegar. work on some obedience and retrieving skills. sure wish that obedience stuff would work on boar!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

momma talked yesterday about leaving for the day today. :happybounce: :happybounce: er i meant  :confused: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

probably take a drive around the lakes to see how nutz they are. :confused: i'm thinking about tuesday or wednesday to wet a line.....where to go......where to go  :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like it is going to be a great day.  Already +4 out.  I have a pile of tamarack that I may cut up some today.  I have the splitter in the garage warming up since yesterday.  Cooper ran up to the deck when I started my wheeler yesterday.  LOL  He is cautious about that new thing.  Today he will get more of it.  Have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, -1* here early & 24* is 'sposed to be the high. We had 2 pickups with 4 pop ups out here most of the day, then 2 more trucks went out ~ 4:00  too mike. Looked like they're all staying at the resort 2 doors down. Put the battery back in the sled & may take a ride out on the bay. Might even wet a line, we'll see. 'Bout it from this neck of the woods, have a good un!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like it is going to be a great day.  Already +4 out.  I have a pile of tamarack that I may cut up some today.  I have the splitter in the garage warming up since yesterday.  Cooper ran up to the deck when I started my wheeler yesterday.  LOL  He is cautious about that new thing.  Today he will get more of it.  Have a good day.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: shadow does that same thing when he hears a noise he hasn't heard yet. :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have an aluminum ramp for dogs to get in vehicles.  I use it for Cooper to get in the truck.  Yesterday I was getting it and he jumped up on the seat and clawed his way in before I got the ramp out.  I had to give him a little push.  He really thinks he is a big shot now. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -4 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Got a SE breeze kicking up ahead of a forecst 2"- 4" of snow. Means I gotta get some stuff moved around and put the blower back on the tractor again. Got a bunch of vaccinations, tags and docking done this a.m. so we can move some out of the lambing barn later as well. After that and getting chores done, look out! G&T's were sliding pretty good last nite so why should tonite be any different?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just back from the shooting in the cities.    Got the second shot.    No line, got in like 30 minutes early.   

Now to see  if any side effects this time, none last time.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Heading down to da pub in a bit for a few  :drinking: :toast: and a burger basket. Gotta see iffin there gonna do the wild game feed this year. :happy1: usually second weekend in March.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 20 going for 31 they say!!!  looks like we got some lite snow over night..  most likely enough to make the roads greasy..  got a few things on the agenda today, but nothing big..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers....started snowing here about half hour ago. started real small flakes, now pretty good sized.  right now just enough to have a light coating on the deck. 

good news the game feed is still on, there gonna push it out to see what timmy jung walz is gonna do, so late march, early april. also ran into an old friend i usedto work w0rk with back in my DCI days, unfortunaltey she worked for the enemy.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: she was an HR assit. was great seeing her again, guess she moved to the cold spring area, behind the blue heron.

hope to get outside a just putz some today. :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 17* & goin for low 30's. Little ,if any, snow expected here is what I'm hearin. Was quite few out on the bay early yday but most of 'em didn't stay long after the wind picked up. Not 'sposed to be as windy today so I'm gonna try to get out there myself this mornin. Need to go get the paper 1st & see what's new over @ the Bstore. Not much else now, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  7 above here and sunny out.  Had our new drain field freeze up yesterday.  SO I had to cut the line in the pit and it will run outside till spring when it thaws out.  It is all water since there are 2 tanks.  Then I got the wood splitter out and did some splitting.  I like doing that cuz I made it from scratch and still proud of it.  Got the Skidoo fired up and packed our trails in the woods too.  May even have a fire today.  We shall see.  Was windy as heck yesterday so hope it is calmer today.  Got Cooper to follow me on the sled some yesterday.  That was fun. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 17* & goin for low 30's. Little ,if any, snow expected here is what I'm hearin. Was quite few out on the bay early yday but most of 'em didn't stay long after the wind picked up. Not 'sposed to be as windy today so I'm gonna try to get out there myself this mornin. Need to go get the paper 1st & see what's new over @ the Bstore. Not much else now, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
after i stopped there last time up, they still let you in the store???????? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
after i stopped there last time up, they still let you in the store???????? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :huh: Of course!! :scratch: Might be because they have NO IDEA I KNOW YOU though!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :huh: Of course!! :scratch: Might be because they have NO IDEA I KNOW YOU though!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                     ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  26 here already and no snow. The kid and I went out yesterday and came with a good pile of sunnies,  nice ones too, scaled a bunch for the folks and gonna deliver em after a bit. Run a few errands then call it a mess around the house for the rest of the day.... See ya!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing here now. Expect an inch or better. Watching the cat watch the birds at the feeder. Pretty curious fellow. Showed up last summer. I told the mrs. let's to try to keep him outside for mouses. Started out as "barn cat", went to "garage cat" then to "porch cat" and has now graduated to full blown "house cat". Have a great day.   :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea snowing good here to Mark, don't ya just love how things work out like that with the cat!!!  happened to me to in the past, more than once too!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Although cats have there place, like mouse control, there sneaky, untrustworthy, and as long as there someone else's cat I'm good with them. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Heading down to da pub in a bit for a few  :drinking: :toast: and a burger basket. Gotta see iffin there gonna do the wild game feed this year. :happy1: usually second weekend in March.

Speaking of the wild game feed....I thought you were going to come up here and take care of all these dang tree rats?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Speaking of the wild game feed....I thought you were going to come up here and take care of all these dang tree rats?
:confused: :angry2: damit..yea i was......this fall!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: there'll be more!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Snowing hard here, 1"-3" forecast. Another ewe came in last nite. Another huge buck lamb needing extra help. PITA but whaddya do? Got lots done yesterday so at least chores go a little more smoothly. Watching Gopher women's volleyball. I love spandex... :hubba:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got a text from my granddaughter, apparently she won a gun at the fishing for ducks contest. Lucky little sheet.