Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903134 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
first dose did nothing second dose knocked me on my as*

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

How bad Del? You doing ok?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

How bad Del? You doing ok?
Yea really. Hope you feel better. Heard that the second dose can be a bugger, maybe a day or two to get over it
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting my first dose on Wed.  Thrifty White Drug.  Easy online set up. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope you're feeling better del.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
remember when ya get the 2nd shot, if ya hurt it supposedly means your immune system is working from what I have read..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Del!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi guys, NOw 15 minutes until morning.   

Woke up Sunday morning feeling achy and sort of like I was getting a fever, but temperature was normal.   Watched church on youtube, felt bad, took a nap.    Got up, felt cold all day.   Took a couple more naps. 

Long about 8:00 I gave up and went to bed with a mild fever.   Now here I am at midnight pretty much slept out, but feeling a little better.    Hope it lasts.    I think this one might have been even  worse than the first Shingrix shot, although hard to remember exactly.   

Hit my brother pretty hard also.    He got his second on Saturday too. 

Thanks for the good wishes.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31 here this morning heading for high 30s. Glad you are feeling better Del. Hope it stays that way. It sure was a nice day yesterday, around 40. Fishing was sure slow though. It was pretty tuff fishing this weekend. Debating whether to try a new spot or give it another weekend. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice change weather wise/temp this morning,even daylight starts at 6:30am...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 now and going for the upper 30's...  that will be nice for sure!!!  got a few things going on today so that will cover part of the day...  not much else going on over all..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Beautiful out.  26 right now.  Thinking I will punch some holes in the fish house today.  Fish for a few days and then pull it off the ice this weekend when it freezes up good again.  At least that is the plan so far.  Have a good day all of you.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 27* to start our day & we're shooting for a little north of 40* later.  :scratch: Almost shorts & t-shirt weather :rolleyes: especially if you compare it to the last week or so. A little prep work for the return trip south on Wednesday, not sure what else. Something outside sounds good. Have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....25 when i first looked. pretty sure i'll be hitting the ice this afternoon.  :fishing: :fishing:

take the little terrorist outside and do some obedience and training stuff.  last week took the training dummy out, he'd go get it been then thought it was a game and we played keep away!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :crazy: :doah: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 27* to start our day & we're shooting for a little north of 40* later.  :scratch: Almost shorts & t-shirt weather :rolleyes: especially if you compare it to the last week or so. A little prep work for the return trip south on Wednesday, not sure what else. Something outside sounds good. Have a good day!!
so your saying its safe for me to go back up then after wednesday!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. 3.2" of snow at the ranch from yesterday with .14" of liquid equivalent precip when melted out. Still waiting on the Bugtussle measurement. Looks like about the same snow depth. Got the yard blown out at home before heading into town. Was surprisingly easy snow to blow in spite of the talk of being high moisture by the weather pundits. The main thing was to get all the Ruby terds blown off into the ditch. Still battling with the most recent lamb to get him to nurse. He's starting to come around. Hope this warm up helps. Mrs. Cheviot is as I like to point out, "tired but she's cranky." 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so your saying its safe for me to go back up then after wednesday!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: You gonna bring your boat? :scratch:  :confused: Probably get too slushy again pretty quick :rolleyes: ............................with this heatwave!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                       ;) ;D ;D

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That slush should be a forgone conclusion by the next time up. :rolleyes: perchapalooza. :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Thought about goin out :fishing: but the wind came up too early. :pouty:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
beauty morning here  so far,looks like snow up north today,good to see the sun's glow to the east already 6am.... couldn't resist brushing off the smokey joe late afternoon yesterday,up to my ears in hotdish and soup lately,grilled a nice ribeye,great change of pace.
« Last Edit: February 02/23/21, 07:42:48 AM by snow1 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here and heading for 32. Sounds like the snow will stay just south of us. May get a little bit here is all. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 here to and hoping for the mid 30's..  sounds like a chance for rain and or snow too..  just a few chores today so I can take my time with them...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 32* at 1st glance & gonna top out ~ 36*. Our gauges said we were warmer(42*) than the metro yday & with that wind there was quite a bit of melting goin on. There's some snow in the fcast for down around Brainerd for tonight & early tomorrow so we're gonna wait 'til Thursday to travel. "Sposed to pretty much miss us though, hopin your Tuesday's a good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, was 28 when i looked this morning. pretty sure i', gonna drown a few more minnows today. check out a different area.......same lake. iffin this snow/rain crap materializes......staying home. always tommorrow.  :confused: :pouty: starting to sound like gunner, mikey and LPS!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
'Bout time you catch on!! :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:  Just checked the hourly,TWC, for your neighborhood & it said no :snow5: 'til 8 tonight.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Just got home from a trip to the dentist to fill a tooth, quick stop at Morton Buildings to drop off a drawing for a pole barn and home again. Next.......coffee, breakfast and a nap (short nap). Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, was 28 when i looked this morning. pretty sure i', gonna drown a few more minnows today. check out a different area.......same lake. iffin this snow/rain crap materializes......staying home. always tommorrow.  :confused: :pouty: starting to sound like gunner, mikey and LPS!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea so????????????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another nice day in store for us today.  We had a new well drilled last year and they guy is going to stop over to say hi and check it out. Will  do some putzing around outside today.  Maybe fix the garage door opener. What a pain not having one that works. The body guy fixed my antennae on top  so now need to get the door done.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Made 37 yesterday so thankful I blew snow in the a.m. when I did. Set the pitch on the blower to make it bite more so hopefully helps keep the slush to a minimum. Didn't want to make any more snow piles. Yard is enough like maneuvering in a sloping broom closet to begin with. Got the shearer lined up to shear tomorrow. Great news especially after the dummy lamb we've been struggling with since Saturday finally figured out how to nurse on the ewe this a.m. Getting all that wool out of the way would help him. Help us too. Fewer of the remaining ewes lambing outside plus it definitely keeps the barn drier and warmer afterwards. Oh and markn, I never took a nap I didn't like!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 and we did get some snow over night..  I'd say less than 1/2 inch..  the for today we are at already..  going to Alex today and get a few things...  have a good day all!!   :happy1: