Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900717 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 10* here heading for 24 today. No snow up our yet. Last night I just putzed out in the garage. I am working on a rack system for the back of my bearcat. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
gloomy this morning with lite precip 34 degrees out the door,freeway was wet but good,side roads not so much,very slippery so be careful folks.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........24 here. lite dusting of snow. tax appt at 10 this am, about it.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 22* to begin & we may make 30* before it's over.  Made it out :fishing: yday am for a little while, had some lookers but couldn't get 'em to play. Mostly prepping for the road trip tomorrow here. No snow overnight for us, in fact the big pines on the north side of the cabin have quite a bit of grass showing under 'em. Not much else, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  No snow here neither.  I took the fish house off the river last night.  Don't have to worry about that anymore.  Was an easy job this year.  Some years it is not easy.  Have to meet the Vet at a local farmers place this morning for Cooper to get his Lyme and Rabies shot so see ya later.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got to put the plow on the truck and do the driveway, about an inch or a bit more. More than the leaf blower can handle. May have to clean the truck out today before my trip to Grand Rapids on Friday. other than that nothing pressing. Caught one walleye last night, a 15 1/2" . About two and half miles straight South of Mike. Might have that along with my chicken tonight, a little surf and chicken (?). Later.....  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  the wif has been on me to take the outside Xmas ornaments down fir a while, I took half down so she should be at least half happier  :happy1: . Have a safe trip Gunner, gotta run gents!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
beautiful febuary morning,anyone check out the setting full moon to the west?WOW.

years back ice fishing mille lacs late febuary full moon,tail end of our game fish season,we would nail some hefty female walleyes during full moon,up shallow,east side reef's,had to turn shack lights down or off,no noise as these walleyes were spooky,fun times.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 17 and some snow coming down this morning. Da wifey and I put some wood in da wood shed last night and den I putzed in da garage on my rack for da bearcat. Barry did you get your shot yesterday? How ya feeling if you did? Otherwise just another day in da salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 here too..  mid 30's for today...  not much going on today..  and thats ok..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes I got my shot at Thrifty White.  Did the online sign up so quick and easy.  I got the Pfizer shot.  My wife got hers yesterday at the Clinic and she got a Moderna.  Mine was at about 11 am.  By evening I could feel some regular shot pain but during the night it hurt like heck.  Now this morning it is much better.  The wife said she can feel hers but not bad at all.  They said to keep moving your arm and it helps.  ???  LOL  We just had a heavy snow squall here.  South wind and 18.  Pretty nice morning.  Gonna give the horses their shots today and worm them.  Cooper has had an eye deal going on.  I wondered if Bob or Buddy wacked him.  The Vet looked yesterday and he has an inturned eyelid.  SO when he gets his noogies removed the Vet will perform the very minor surgery to trim the eyelid.  He said it isn't damaging his eye at all so will be fine until them.  The farm where I met the Vet is friends of ours.  They have a big Golden and Cooper wanted to jump out of the window so bad.  He was barking and his hair stood up like a Rhodesian Ridgback.  LOL  He finally settled down as he got used to seeing another dog.  Every day is a learning experience for all of us!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.........gonna lay low, feel like crap. turned down a chance to go fishing with 3 pretty dang good fishermen today. really sucks.  :confused: :doah: :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Another set of twins born last nite. A couple real live wires. Hadn't been on the ground long and they were already off to the races. Had a devil of a time corralling them. 65.51724% done. Shearing went better than expected yesterday. Always nice to have it done well ahead of the bulk of the lambs hitting the ground. Wasn't to be this time around with the prolonged cold snap. Don't recall a nicer day for shearing. Ewes that hadn't lambed all went outside after being shorn so they stayed out of the way. Bedded the barns last night after chores. The sheep were chewing their cuds in the barn where it was warm and dry at 10 o'clock.  :happy1:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folks,another beautiful morning it is,again the moon setting in the west was spectactular this morning,have a great weekend all.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!  35 here this morning and supposed to get close to 40 today. Then teens for highs over the weekend. Then it looks to warm back up for a long time. Thinking I may only get a couple more weekends out in the big fish house. I am beginning to think that we may not be able to ice fish all the way to the end of walleye season this year the way it is looking. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here and the wind is howling!!!  got a few things to do today and I might even get them done too..  there is always tomorrow too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  30 here right now and windy.  Having coffee and gonna head down to the big city today.  Looking forward to getting out of town for a bit.  Will eat at a drive thru something but not sure what yet.  Up to the wife to make that big decision.  LOL  Well you all have a good one. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 23* while on our way to 38* down here. Left the lake ~ 5:15 yday & were in Mason City by 11:45. Looked to be some snow over by Duluth on Wednesday night/Thursday am so we came down 169 again. Been a little cooler down here & it looks like they have about as much snow as we did at the lake. :scratch: I have a couple errands to run this mornin, see what comes my way from there. Hopin your Friday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: February 02/26/21, 02:12:03 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........still feel rough......kindsa like i went 10 rounds with suger ray leanard!!!!!! :confused: might head to menardo's today!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........still feel rough......kindsa like i went 10 rounds with suger ray leanard!!!!!! :confused: might head to menardo's today!!!!

sure get everyone else sick too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
best snap too glenn,shadow is full of piss n vinegar...hope you don't have the vid...did you get the vacine?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

i like to share........ :evil: i'll have a mask on. its only a headcold.......get it every year.

snow......no, i'm not eligable yet.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: I'm not so sure his type of sickness is contagious, mike. ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 16 at choretime heading for a high around 40. South wind at 20 mph gusting to around 30 presently. Supposed to gust up to 40 mph. Let 'er buck. Dries out the barns so we don't burn thru so much bedding. Gets rid of this snow pack faster so we can think about spring too.  :happy1: Make sure you wear 3 or 4 masks glenn!  :crazy: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: I'm not so sure his type of sickness is contagious, mike. ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

got ya!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went down to Sauk Centre this morning..  the wind is sure blowing the snow across the roads...  some places it was was really building up.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: surprised there's any snow to blow around??? :scratch: with the melting snow in my yard is pretty hard.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised too....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
makes me wonder if the ice will break away in Duluth again and take a few folks for a ride out into the lake... 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Like you could go a tenth of a round with Sugar Ray...