Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900762 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so Gunner....when you thinking headed back to the northland again????? probably not a lot to do up there till iceout now.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure, we were planning on ~ 3/17. Still have a couple things goin on down here. Getting nice up there too, not many around yet, & can always find something to do so I kinda like it up there now.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A stop at the bank today along with fleet for gas and check on the camper sitting outside of town to see if there's any rodents in it. Going to try to start cutting brush for pole shed...........later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. An eventful past 24 hrs. Treated a lamb night before last and went to bottle him ~ 10 p.m. He was doing much better. Went down to the barn to make sure the ewes had enough water. Opened the door and an opossum hissed at me. Wrong answer. Dispatched him and disposed of him. As I was walking back to the barn the coyotes set up a holler nearby. Went back to the house and grabbed the .22. Emptied a clip in their direction to shut them up. Worked. Fed the bottle lambs in the house then crashed. This a.m. another set of twins, black ewe lamb, white buck lamb arrived out in the barn, already up nursing and the ewe had cleaned. We are 75.86206% done!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning,another beautiful sunrise in the making right now,32 degrees temps might hit 50 today 40's forsure,most of my snow pack is history except for piles from plowing....enjoy the day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 31 here and going for 42..  I have a few things going on today and a couple even outside..  the snow pak is sure getting a beat down!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here heading for mid-upper 30s today. I finished up the rack for the bearcat for the most part last night. I still need to make a couple of brackets to hold my eskimo hub house. Those will just drop into the tubes on the very back. Then I will only use them when I want to take the hub with. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Your setup looks great jb. View from my place this am. Later....
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks great JB.  Nice sled.  A Buddy of mine and I may hit the lake later on.  I have to get my license first.  Easy to forget that too.  I did get that willow tree cut up and hauled to my fire spot yesterday.  Feeling pretty good about that.  Have some more willow brush that has been on my list to eradicate that is next on my list.  That will go to another fire area down by the river.  That will keep the wife busy.  Curious to see your pics too Markn.  You all have a great day. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sunrise Mark!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice Mark.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cool picture Mark. :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers.........got my menards trip in...........uffda 70 bucks........stuff i was gonna get anyway this just comes with the 11% rebate.  :happy1:

i need to change oil and filters in 3 0f the 4 wheelers up north, so stopped by FF.........what a sheet hole that place is.........NO atv oil and i couldnt find filters to save my  :moon: got he filters at O'Reilly's here in town,,,but they dont exactly give them away either. 46 bucks for 3.

beginning to think my plans for a fire this weekend is just a pipe dream. :pouty: fire ring is filled with water, so unless the frost gets out.....

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 33* startin out & 45* is 'sposed to be the high. According to KAAL we hit 52* yday & 46* was gonna be the high. We've found the same thing up north, glenn, even L & M as well as WM don't have much for atv/outboard filters & oil from mid-Sept until late March anymore. We stock up when they're on sale during the season now, if we can. Nothing on the list for today, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 33* startin out & 45* is 'sposed to be the high. According to KAAL we hit 52* yday & 46* was gonna be the high. We've found the same thing up north, glenn, even L & M as well as WM don't have much for atv/outboard filters & oil from mid-Sept until late March anymore. We stock up when they're on sale during the season now, if we can. Nothing on the list for today, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
i didnt think of it when i was in st cloud but i should of went to runnings!!!!!! :confused: :doah: but kinda sucks having to drive all away across st cloud. :doah:

we dont have an L & M around here!!!!!! :pouty: wish we would.......

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Moved three more pens of ewes with lambs last nite and got the bottle lambs out of the garage so all the chores are outside now. Wifey was in low gear with the plow in the ground this a.m. Not sure why but I gave up trying to figure out what that's all about long ago. Saves time and aggravation 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, buddy, pal,  :nerd: :clap: :nerd: wadda think the chances of the frost letting go by the weekend  :scratch: that water in my fire ring is putting a serious damper on my  :toast: and  :campfire: plans  :pouty: :confused:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I could have said something earlier, Sunday the 28th was a red letter day for us. A new granddaughter was born. The first girl in my lineage, I call her Grandpa's Girl!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I could have said something earlier, Sunday the 28th was a red letter day for us. A new granddaughter was born. The first girl in my lineage, I call her Grandpa's Girl!
congrats roony!!!👍👍

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes congrats roony!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very cool Roony. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey LPS did they ever get that trailer out of the lake that had the rocks in it??  heard they saved the truck..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Roony. Mike they had the truck and trailer out Tuesday evening.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Super roony! I don't imagine grandpa's gonna spoil her rotten. If he doesn't I bet grandma will!  :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We can hardly stand waiting to travel to KC to see her!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey LPS did they ever get that trailer out of the lake that had the rocks in it??  heard they saved the truck..

I haven't heard but am sure curious.  I will snoop around.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Grand daughters are fun...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

This is an update.  I wanted video of it being done and there must be someone that videoed it.    https://youtu.be/KTXSsQR3ZbU

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting, would have liked to have the trailer dragged out..  thanks!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here this morning and heading for upper 30s. Hi ho hi ho a fishing I will go today. Friends came up last night so I took the day off to fish with them. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning folks,JB early bird catches the worm goodluck  fishing today,gotta love short sleeve icefishing.