Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901573 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Emasculator!  What a terrible sounding word.

They look kinda nasty too! Just sorta crushes the tail before cutting it off. Daub some blood stop powder on the tail stump & good to go. Another reason to sleep with one eye open if I piss Mrs. Cheviot off!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that would cure some ejaculators too...  just saying.................      :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and before ya get excited you were thinking the same thing!!!   just not saying it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/06/21, 02:29:32 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that would cure some ejaculators too...  just saying.................      :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and before ya get excited you were thinking the same thing!!!   just not saying it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: and you two clowns accuse me of sending smut!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :doah: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well the plan for a fire tomorrow is looking pretty beak at the moment!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doofus: something drastic needs to happen soon!!!!! :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Out at the cabin when we planned on cooking over the fire pit ( which is quite often) and it rained through out the day we'd build it up with some flat cement blocks, after a bit the heat would dry it up I'm sure it would help pull your frost up also.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here and going for the mid 50's today!! that will really be nice!!  got a few things going on today..  have a good day all!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............ looking to be warm but windy....oh well beats 20 below. looking less and less like a  :campfire: today  :pouty: oh well, i'm retired.....mayhaps on a monday!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

may take the hound for a drive today, check out the lakes!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a great day yesterday!  Attacked that brush pile with a vengeance!  Burned up nicely.  Then we cut a willow and a boxelder that were knocked over and cut them into firewood for one of our campfire areas.  Hauled it to the spots.  Now I will split it all up in the future.  Was great to have the tracks on the wheeler.  I could pull my cart with wood through the wet snow without tearing up the yard.  Were going to do another area today buy Mother Nature put the kibosh on that.  It is really blowing here.  SO will just for some walks later on. You all have a great day!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, i take it you have a wood splitter????? wish we had one at the cabin. :pouty: my dad had one when he was alive. when he passed it sat there as mom decided to change there fireplace from wood to gas. she asked if she should keep it so we decided to sell it.  :confused: :doah:

guess we where younger and invicible back then and thought we could split our campfire wood by hand!!!! :banghead: :banghead: but then again we really didnt have a good place to store it, but now with the big shed!!!!!! :smoking: brother and i have had that discussion recently since thecabin is now pretty much in our control, so maybe soon. :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 36* at the moment & we're shootin for 60* today just like the next 3 days. :happy1: :cool: The end of the BIG 10 regular Bball season is today so I'll be watching to see if the Hawkeyes can manage a very rare sweep of Bucky. Gonna play it by ear from there on, have good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have heated with wood on and off in my garages and my shops for years.  I finally built a wood splitter using an 8 hp motor off of my snow blower that didn't get used any more.  Was fun to build and works great.  More heavy duty than some of the ones at stores. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  pertnear 40 here but pretty breezy.  Ya I could use a wood splitter fir here and tge cabin but still doing it old school.  Bout noon I'm gonna put a whole chicken and a beef roast on the smoker,  we'll chow on chicken tonight and the roast will be for French dips tomorrow.  I am so tempted to pull out the patio furniture but we all know what will happen if I do that,  anywho enjoy your Sunday gents!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: don't you dare. Leave that patio furniture right where it's at. :rotflmao: I gave it a quick thought myself yesterday.  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. No newbies but we moved a couple more pens down to the main barn. Chores go so much faster when not doing room service for lots of individual pens. Expanded areas for yearlings & ewes w/lambs we've moved too so they've got more space. Don't want to overcrowd & have someone get sick. Keep that patio furniture put boober. And take your stool softener Barry!  :cool:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been putzing outside. Holy crap is it windy. :surrender: and guess where it's coming from..... :sleazy: :confused: :sleazy: IOWA!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  Very funny Dotchy....

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, mikey made me post that... :rotflmao:

I think gunner's glued to his seat glenn watching BB...or he sat in some gum! :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that darn Mikey. :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It hit 50.0 today here.  Real windy so with not so much snow on the river it is looking dark on the ice.  I think it will be an early ice out.  ????  Cooper is woofing at all of the birds at the feeder outside the window. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yea them puppies are something else. On of the neighbors was outside picking up twigs, shadow freaked out and took off towards the house. Did that earlier to when the neighbors foods started barking. Now he's laying on my lap.

Yea it was great outside, even worked up a sweat  :confused: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Coopers hair on his back is pretty long.  Like some of you guys.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   When he barks at stuff his hair stands up like crazy. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Been putzing outside. Holy crap is it windy. :surrender: and guess where it's coming from..... :sleazy: :confused: :sleazy: IOWA!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning: :pouty: Could be Dotch :scratch:, he's south of you & awfully windy today!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                             ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, mikey made me post that... :rotflmao:

I think gunner's glued to his seat glenn watching BB...or he sat in some gum! :doah:
:rolleyes: :banghead: :bonk: Well yeah, we won & when was the last time the Gopher's swept the Badger's in bball for a season?  :scratch: When you were in college? :doah:                                     ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And effing Bucky wins the Big 10 in hockey! Sure, kick a guy when he's down... :rotflmao: Last time the Gophers swept WI was prolly during Clem's tenure if I had to guess. Jim Dutcher was still the coach when I was in college. I was glad to see IA win today. WI plays a brand of basketball that puts everyone to sleep including their opponents. That and I am so sick of Brad Davison and everyone making excuses for the dirtiest player not only in the Big 10 but nationally. He had another flagrant 1 today on a hook and hold! Unbelievable someone hasn't just decked him... :rolleyes: I just hope the Gophers don't hire IA's former standout coach Todd Lickliter!  :rotflmao:

Doing a little homework, the Gophers last sweep of WI was under Tubby in the '08 - '09 season. They only played them once under Tubby in the '09 -'10 season at The Barn and won that game. They did the same in '04 - '05 under Monson and once that counted under Clem in the '91 -'92 season. Glad we got that matter cleared up... :rotflmao: 
« Last Edit: March 03/07/21, 07:28:01 PM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 this morning going for 54...  looks like another nice day fer sure!! got a few things going on today and I'll figure out what gets done when the day is done!  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here this morning heading for near 50 today. She sure got warm yesterday. Darn near 60 yesterday and windy. There was getting to be some water on top of the ice in the afternoon. I pulled the bro in laws house in and my big house in yesterday mid morning. Figured better safe then sorry. I sill have the small house out there yet. We caught enough fish for the guys to take some home. But it was rather slow bite. Oh well, still beats being at work. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!