Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902445 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:taz: :banghead: :bonk: Dang it, I didn't even have a chance to ask which 1 missed you the most, the wife or the dogs. :sad:                              ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: the dogs!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high around 31. 2.2" of snow at 8 a.m. at the ranch, melted out to .33" of liquid equivalent precip. Some freezing rain mixed in so it'll be extra sloppy once it melts. Looks like we're in for 6"-10" snow storm total. Got the fence up and charged Saturday. Good thing I went down to the wetland while I was at it. I got some pussy (willows). Had ya goin' there didn't I glenn... :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high around 31. 2.2" of snow at 8 a.m. at the ranch, melted out to .33" of liquid equivalent precip. Some freezing rain mixed in so it'll be extra sloppy once it melts. Looks like we're in for 6"-10" snow storm total. Got the fence up and charged Saturday. Good thing I went down to the wetland while I was at it. I got some pussy (willows). Had ya goin' there didn't I glenn... :sleazy:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i'll have you know it took me an hour last nite to clen out all the smut emails you and Mikey sent me while i was gone!!!!!! :doah: :confused: no wonder i couldnt get very good cell reception saturday up north.  :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Really? From choir boys like me & mikey?  :angel: Yer supposed to delete them, not keep playing them over and over ya putz!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got my covid shot at the Alex VA, snow coming down there, Osakis had some and here very little..  but the phesants were sure out getting grit..  and Markn must know some thing too..  his plow truck is all set up and ready to go!!   next I go to the tax man!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Spring fires already,neighbor called me  yesterday afternoon after a stream of fire trucks went screaming through our neigborhood,neighbor said blm came back to burn our town down as they promised last august,turned out a big slough fire,we think someone wanted more lake shore on egg lake(duck slough) and started the cattails on fire,she was a biggy,looked like forest lake F.D came in to lend a hand.I usually burn my back 40 every spring for ticks,little some beeches still come back,had that operation get dicey more than once,ever see a plastic yard rake turn into a basket ball on a stick?

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
got my covid shot at the Alex VA, snow coming down there, Osakis had some and here very little..  but the phesants were sure out getting grit..  and Markn must know some thing too..  his plow truck is all set up and ready to go!!   next I go to the tax man!!   :happy1:

Mike, got burnt last week with plow sitting outside and 4” of snow on the ground. It was a pain in the Azz to get put back on truck. In the garage it’s more easier. Wasn’t sure how much we were getting.
mm

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sunny and 70 here.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sunny and 70 here.

See? I knew it!!!  :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Mike, got burnt last week with plow sitting outside and 4” of snow on the ground. It was a pain in the Azz to get put back on truck. In the garage it’s more easier. Wasn’t sure how much we were getting.

that's what I was figuring too..  I recall what you written back then and the fun you had...  nothing here so far....  snow blower is at the ready though..

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I don't have a blade on the pickup but I can about imagine after looking at the hookups on some of them. Might be an easier task with two people. About like trying to get the 3 point lined up with the snow blower, the pto is froze up & the hydraulic couplings are iced up, etc., especially when it's already snowing hard. Was tempted to pull the blower off this weekend but glad I left it on. Looks like it'll come in handy. 4" - 5" so far, it's coming down hard & the radar turned darker blue. One of those ewes left to lamb should pop any second, outside in a snowdrift...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 03/15/21, 11:44:53 AM by Dotch »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They were talkin about the same, 4-8" total, for down home & 35 mph winds too. The radar & the hourly show it movin out by ~ 2.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, based on the weather report i done decided friday i will be putting the snowblower to bed as well as my spearhouses etc in the back shed and move my summer stuff to the garage. so iffin it snows a pile.........its my fault!!! :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh did i mention while i'm doing that i'll be having a few beers and a fire!!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have a blade on the pickup but I can about imagine after looking at the hookups on some of them. Might be an easier task with two people. About like trying to get the 3 point lined up with the snow blower, the pto is froze up & the hydraulic couplings are iced up, etc., especially when it's already snowing hard. Was tempted to pull the blower off this weekend but glad I left it on. Looks like it'll come in handy. 4" - 5" so far, it's coming down hard & the radar turned darker blue. One of those ewes left to lamb should pop any second, outside in a snowdrift...  :rolleyes:
putting the blade on the 4 wheeler was bad enough!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy crappers, it's snowing pretty good here now. :surrender:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/cars-caught-in-the-middle-of-an-epic-deer-stampede/vi-BB1eBAAS

that's good moves for these deer!!!   

super lite snow here Glenn..  so far just wet cement....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Crazy vid Mike,  afternoon peoples been snowin since 10 but finally starting to accumulate,  I say let er snow the lakes are low enough as it is. Traffic at 2 was pretty thick already with lots of car parts laying around. I'll wait to do anything until after supper,  probably just do the walkway so the hounds feet aren't so wet coming in, and maybe the patio since the furniture is coming out this weekend!!  :happy1: Gotta run!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We had a good first of the winter snowfalls to get snow on the drainfields but then it just fizzled out.  The river is low and a friend of mine that has a cabin on Rainy Lake said it is extremely low there too so they won't be sending any water this way. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The lake is mighty low to Barry. I heard Sunday that a couple of the neighbors had their drain fields freeze up this winter. Morning boys. 23 here heading for low 40s again today. The wife is heading south after work today to go help the daughter. Today is her last day of radiation and they are removing her ovaries. So the Wife needs to be with her tomorrow so the son in law can go to work. The end of all of this is getting closer. I think after this the next step will be the reconstructive surgery and I am not sure when that will be. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, my best to your daughter Jb!  got some snow yesterday but nothing like southern Minn!!  12 inches in Mankato..  mid 30's today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 29* startin out & we may hit 40* later. Not much wind today either, no precip yday here. Messed around outside for an hour or so yday early & the wind was kind of chilly. No more now, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......yea JB hope all goes well bud!!!! looks like we got about 2 inches of snow, maybe a little more, but was wet sticky snow. cleaned off the deck and sidewalk...the driveway.....piffle....... they who put it there take take it away to now!!!!

might putter around outside today.  also gonna put some nords in a pickling brine this afternoon.  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Eating steak and eggs as we talk.  Good luck to all of you JB.  I need to run to town to mail my Cholo-gard test kit.   :sleazy:  Will talk about it in the Health Thread.  Have to run to town today to get bread also.  Have some putzing around here to do to. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need a quick run into town to grab some carrots and taters for the corned beef tonight. Just a two and a half pounder. Listed my single garage on Craigslist during HH in the basement yesterday. Had five calls on it in the first two hours. Should have asked more for it. First guy is going to be here at 8:00. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds good Mark!!  having rueben's here today!!   I'll be in Alex this morning too..  need to get a few things too..  28 here going for the upper 30's...   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here heading for low 40s today. Boy what an evening last night. Yesterday the wife noticed a wet spot in here normal parking spot at work. Low and behold the water pump was leaking on her Traverse. Boy what a PITA that was to change last night. 1 bolt was the problem child. Could only get a 10th of a turn on it and I couldn't spin it by hand. I think it took an hour to get it out and an hour to get that 1 bolt back in. It was about 20 after 9 when I took it for a test drive. The wife ended up leaving just before 3 this morning to head down to the daughter's. Called her on my way to work and all was well :happy1: :happy1:. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 31* early & are goin for 46*later. Headed to town today as we need some groceries. Made it out :fishing: for a couple hours yday, a couple little snakes along with some really small perch was all that wanted to play. Glad I had my cleats on but one still needed to be careful. That's all for now, have a good 1!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  31 here now.  The last 2 days I have been replacing the pvc drain pipes in my basement.  What a mess they were.  Don't know who did it but none of it made sense.  Some of them were 2/3 full of sludge and water was barely able to flow through them.  All done now and 1/2 the amount of piping.  Been looking at it for years and feels good to have it done.  Gonna head to the landfill today to get rid of the old pipes and other stuff I need to get rid of.  The dogs will enjoy the ride too.  Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn must have sneezed last night...  we got about a 1/4 of snow over night...  enough to mess up the car...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yea hope everyone has a great St. Patty's day too!!!  drink some green beer!!!!   :happy1: :happy1: