Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902684 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I put the carb back on the WD after a cleaning.  Pretty basic thing to take apart and clean.  Put the charged battery in and it took right off.  Great feeling!  Did the dragging of the pasture and broke up all of the meadow muffins and old hay.  Then put the dock in.  With the wheels on it I was able to just push it in place.  Used the winch in the wheeler to move it more to the right.  Have the batteries charging in the boat too.  I even got in a nap in.  Time for some relaxation.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got our dock in this morning, no decking yet though. Just put the 2(10'/ea) new sections in with the rollout(24') for now.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I put the carb back on the WD after a cleaning.  Pretty basic thing to take apart and clean.  Put the charged battery in and it took right off.  Great feeling!  Did the dragging of the pasture and broke up all of the meadow muffins and old hay.  Then put the dock in.  With the wheels on it I was able to just push it in place.  Used the winch in the wheeler to move it more to the right.  Have the batteries charging in the boat too.  I even got in a nap in.  Time for some relaxation.
  :happy1: with LPS's post this thread hit 1000th page.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What is his prize? Maybe Dotch will mail him something.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 35 here heading for 50 today. If we get any rain here it will be shear luck. Weather morjits last night showed us just north of any moisture. Still lots of ice on the lake. Funny, when a person actually wants the wind it stays calm. As soon as the ice is gone the winds will start howling. Oh well. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, that is the way mother nature works Jb I think!!   43 here and have had rain off and on all night...  plenty of thunder too!!  going to Alex this morning and get a few things...  other than that not much on the agenda...  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, seen 42* on my 1st trip outside to see what we got for rain. Sounds like that may be the high for today & the concrete in front of the garage was wet, so we did get a little. :happy1: :cool: Forecasts earlier had us with ~ 1" total from last evening through tomorrow. Hope they're right & we could easily stand double that amount. We too are goin for some groceries today, after that who knows. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am going to drag the yard again today.  Hoping that triggers the rains.  I see our biggest chance is tomorrow and Friday.  ???  May take the dogs for a ride today.  Just because.  Put lower unit lube in my 115 yesterday.  Have the batteries charging up.  May get the trolling motor set up today too.  Always something to do.  How did I get it done with a full time job? 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 57 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Another dab of rain the overnite, .06" at the ranch & .12" in Bugtussle proper. Just got done lunch and am trying out the new confuser. Got everything installed so finners crossed. I like the touch on this laptop's new keyboard, similar to the old Thinkpad from several confusers ago. My typing still sucks but I don't have to press the keys quite so hard to make mistakes. Smaller screen tho so I may have to opt to get a desktop screen. A magnifying glass might be cheapper... :scratch:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers. Wife was sick past 2 days. Last night I ended up in the middle of the night  :puke:.
I feel so crappy to even go to the other threads to beech slap boar. :confused: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got something from going to the bar!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You got something from going to the bar!!!
:scratch: or too much :kiss: :sick:          :tut: :nerd: :nerd:              :doofus:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably Covid. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no game feed for Glenn Saturday..... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: Yea not happening. I'll be there.

And I ain't ever heard of  :puke:  :puke: and toilet runs being a covid by product. :confused:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: Yea not happening. I'll be there.

And I ain't ever heard of  :puke:  :puke: and toilet runs being a covid by product. :confused:
But isn't that why the TP was hordered?  ;) :rotflmao: JK. Covid is respiratory.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 and raining this AM. Had .2" of rain when we left the house. It is a steady light rain. It is badly needed. Hope you feel better soon Glenn! I hate having the  :puke: and chits. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........alls good here!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :evil: ready to resume my normal activities and good deeds!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but i am a day behind my schedule!!!!!!! :confused: start getting more stuff together for the trip north, and finish getting to boat ready is the big plans for the day!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, glad to hear yer better blue boy!!!  rain again today, light rain at the moment...  so another cool day temp wise....  got to go to Sartell this morning for a dental visit..  they changed the day on me to today..  have a good day all!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........alls good here!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :evil: ready to resume my normal activities and good deeds!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but i am a day behind my schedule!!!!!!! :confused: start getting more stuff together for the trip north, and finish getting to boat ready is the big plans for the day!!!!!!!
Bring your shovel  :rolleyes: , the "S" word is in our forecast for tonight, along with Monday, & Tuesday for us. Daytime highs only in the upper 30's to start next week. :scratch: Seems normal to me since I knew you're comin up. :crazy:  :shocked:                                        ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
meh......nuttin i cant deal with.....rain or snow on a given day........i got plenty of stuff to do inside the shed!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1:

or i could come and bother you!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I activated our moisture measuring system here yesterday.  Glad it didn't freeze and break the tube last night.  We got a half inch and it is still drizzling.  Looks like about noon some more real rain is going to hit.  The dogs just came in muddy.  Trying to wipe Cooper down with a towel is a challenge.  He keeps grabbing the towel.  LOL  Buddy just stands there and loves it.  I see a run to town for bread and a mineral block for the horses and one for the deers.  Other than that just try to stay warm and dry. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 41* at 1st peek & headed for just north of 50*. More rain comin ~ mid-day too, we can use all we can get so no complaints here. We stopped to check the mail around 12:30 yday & we'd only seen a light to heavy mist up to that point but from ~ 3 to around 9 last night we had a nice steady rain. No totals for us yet as our gauges aren't out but Cohasset had almost 2" & DR's was 1.66" according to WCCO. Our boat is in my crosshairs for today too as I want to get it in garage before the rain starts again. Lake ready when we pull it out, probably on Saturday as tomorrow is supposed to be wet too. No more now, have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
meh......nuttin i cant deal with.....rain or snow on a given day........i got plenty of stuff to do inside the shed!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1:

:scratch: :doah: You DON'T HAVE TO STOP HERE to do that!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                     
 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:               But yeah if you get bored, I wouldn't mind meeting your new buddy.  :happy1: :cool:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :doah: You DON'T HAVE TO STOP HERE to do that!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                     
 ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:               But yeah if you get bored, I wouldn't mind meeting your new buddy.  :happy1: :cool:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

he'll leave him home for the wife to take care of most likely!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

he'll leave him home for the wife to take care of most likely!!!
:tut: :tut: nope...he'll be going with me almost all the time now!!!! only  time he wont go is deer camp!!!!!!!! first weekend anyway!!!! i'm really pumped to see what he will do going into the lake, and we will take a many a walks to see how he does for hunting purposes!!!!!! and i need him to get gun ready!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Boat's in the garage, so I've got 'til Saturday to putz with it. :happy1: Batteries & some gear will go back in, may take the shop vac to it again too. Next time it comes out of the pole shed it's goin in the lake. :cool: