Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901420 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 at choretime heading for a high around 60. Another .27" of rain at the ranch overnite & .26" in suburban Bugtussle. Looks like it might be out of here until tonite into tomorrow. Watered the rhubarb, peonies and radishes last nite so I'm sure that helped increase the rainfall amount. Been taking its sweet time but it's been welcome to get things greened up more. Took some pics of Sunday's arrival named Bunny. Her Mom is very protective and Bunny is really growing.

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Have you guys noticed that there is, now, over a thousand pages of the "Good Morning" banter?  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The banter is what they complained about over at the other place, sucks to be them!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Have you guys noticed that there is, now, over a thousand pages of the "Good Morning" banter?  :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: yea i already said that!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: yea i already said that!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yeah.... but nobody REALLY listens to you....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah.... but nobody REALLY listens to you....
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The banter is what they complained about over at the other place, sucks to be them!
yea because a couple twits that never posted in that thread never bothered to figure out why that thread was started and wanted to be internet thugs.  :scratch:

your right boober...sucks to be them!!!!!!!! :moon:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, used to stop by over there, but it got really tiresome.   Down to once a month or so.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, used to stop by over there, but it got really tiresome.   Down to once a month or so.
the fishingminnesota side is good...........yea sillytown is a joke.......but i like to read it for the humor of how  goofy they get.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Not often that I am the first one here.   :sleazy:  We are headed to the big city of Bemidji for the wife to see the Dr for an annual exam.  I wait in the parking lot and watch people.  Then we are going to eat at Perkins.  The first time in a sit down place since last March.  We are even going shopping in GlennMart!  We have 1.5" of rain since it all started.  My tube hasn't froze yet.  See ya all later. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folks,congrats to you LPS country boy goes to the big city....love it,gosh haven't been to a perkins in many years,usually land at a small town cafe wilst roaming the country.

enough rain already,sure woke up my yard grass wise here in hugo,still dry as a popcorn fart in south dakota,river is really low still,wrapping up spring snow goose hunting this weekend,have a great weekend folks.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well morning boys. Enjoy the trip to Bemidji Barry! 34 here this AM. We only got .56" up at our place. Big difference from Baudette. Guess we are heading to Grand Forks after work today. The chit keeps rolling down hill. We have had the daughter fighting breast cancer for almost the last year and now the future d-i-l found out she has stage 4 melanoma and it is in her lymph nodes.  :angry2: They have said it is very survivable. But still. So, now they are going to do a quick hitching tomorrow so the kid can go into appointments and be in the hospital with her. I guess if the is a bright side at least it lit the fire under them to finally tie the knot. They have only been engaged for 4-5 years now. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good Friday boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear this jb. My prayers and hopes for the best outcomes.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have fun LPS and my lord Jb soo sorry to hear that...  my prayers to her too!!!  still raining here..  I'd say we have gotten at least 2 inches so far...  the rain gauge is still sleeping...  got a few things done yesterday and will continue today with more...  have a good day all!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 41* here & rainin again. Looks like ~ 45* will be the high & we must be closin in on 2" here too. Not much got done with the boat yday so getting the batteries in will be a top priority today. Sorry to hear about your DIL too, JB, hope the news gets better. 'Bout it for now, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......dang nabit JB.......that cancer chit sucks......... hope all comes out on the up side.

i'll check the rain gauge later today...its supposed to stop raining then.  :rolleyes:

have fun in Bermidji LPS, my favorite at perkins was always the granny omellete. And knock your socks off at glennmart!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

took the fish out last nite for the wild game feed........when your retired ya gotta look for exciting days like that!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: had a few minor repairs to the boat but she should be ready to get wet...well to make sure that johnson fires up!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

one last thing.........every once in a while i hear some bits and pieces from Union stuff......boy an i glad i'm retired. guess i dont miss all the   :bs: :rotflmao: right now i'd be in 2 different negotiations...........AWE the retired life!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY SNOW.......did i understand you right? you live in Hugo? do you know of a Grandhaufers??? meat market? the other day when the G-man tilled my garden somehow we got on the topic of meat. he said he had got some brats there. made reference to the fact that they have life 4-500 different kind of brats??????? 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks boys for the well wishes. The grannys omelet is my favorite too!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Looks more like 100+ to me http://www.grundhofersmeatmarket.com/ didn't look very close but the 1 on their homepage looked pretty different to me. Just off Hwy 61, shouldn't be hard to find. We went through Hugo a bunch when they were doin all the bridge work on SB 35 in the last year or so & yeah he's in Hugo.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Looks more like 100+ to me http://www.grundhofersmeatmarket.com/ didn't look very close but the 1 on their homepage looked pretty different to me. Just off Hwy 61, shouldn't be hard to find. We went through Hugo a bunch when they were doin all the bridge work on SB 35 in the last year or so & yeah he's in Hugo.
maybe he did say only a hundy???????? :scratch: :scratch:

i might have to sue them though!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: there making claim to a "WORLD FAMOUS" brat!!!!!!! :mad1: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thats my claim to fame!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

the gummy bear brat!!!!!! G did say it was good though!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. .11" of rain at the ranch & .14" in Bugtussle. Looks like there's a pretty good chance of another little dab as the system moves on thru. Otherwise not a lot of anything real important going on. I take Ruby in for her annual checkup & some shots in about an hour, report some insect trap data, do paperwork and it'll be time to call it a week at the office anyway. Lotsa stuff to do at home including picking up my pruning mess from last weekend. Ta ta! :happy1:

Good luck to your  daughter in law jb!
« Last Edit: April 04/09/21, 09:14:59 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY SNOW.......did i understand you right? you live in Hugo? do you know of a Grandhaufers??? meat market? the other day when the G-man tilled my garden somehow we got on the topic of meat. he said he had got some brats there. made reference to the fact that they have life 4-500 different kind of brats???????

glenn,yup they have a great selection,they gring my snow geese every yearmonce in a while I'll take my honkers to them to have'em smoked.

Every fall I stop at grundhofer's for they're chili halopean brats,good filler meat for my chili....

At one time I asked what the best selling brats were,they told me "gummy bear" brats shipping them out across the country,300lbs shipped out per week.,they even have bloody mary brats for sunday's lol,great selection of beef sticks as well,even have chicken parm cheese sticks.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
if I( was to go by there I'd stop!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: what's that saying?? :scratch: give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything. :evil: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: what's that saying?? :scratch: give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything. :evil: :rotflmao:
almost.......   :rotflmao:

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

glenn,yup they have a great selection,they gring my snow geese every yearmonce in a while I'll take my honkers to them to have'em smoked.

Every fall I stop at grundhofer's for they're chili halopean brats,good filler meat for my chili....

At one time I asked what the best selling brats were,they told me "gummy bear" brats shipping them out across the country,300lbs shipped out per week.,they even have bloody mary brats for sunday's lol,great selection of beef sticks as well,even have chicken parm cheese sticks.

I’m just north of Grundhoefers about 15 miles.
They do have a hell of a selection of brats!
If you can think of it they may have it.
Chicken and Swiss are my go to along with Apple Cinnamon!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: I thought you where up in the bush up by grand rapids???? :scratch:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  I dumped out 1.5 otta the guage yesterday but havnt looked to see what we got today. Good luck jb give her our best and safe travels! Think the kid and I are gonna head out in the morning and check on the cabin, pretty wet and muddy I'm guessing, made the mistake and told the pooch and now he won't leave me alone. Anywho you guys enjoy HH tonight and have a splendid weekend,  I gotta go grab another!!  :happy1: See ya!