Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4942336 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Looks like I can quit building my Arc and disperse all the critters. :doofus: according to the radar we are about done with the rain. After 3 1/2 inches worth.

Based on what  my friend said up nort they should drop the drought meter down a tad. :happy1: me wanna have  :toast: and a :campfire: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  I dumped out 1.5 otta the guage yesterday but havnt looked to see what we got today. Good luck jb give her our best and safe travels! Think the kid and I are gonna head out in the morning and check on the cabin, pretty wet and muddy I'm guessing, made the mistake and told the pooch and now he won't leave me alone. Anywho you guys enjoy HH tonight and have a splendid weekend,  I gotta go grab another!!  :happy1: See ya!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: have fun bobber, and don't drink all your kids good beer!! :sleazy:

Online birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
:doah: I thought you where up in the bush up by grand rapids???? :scratch:

Nope just north of the cities Forest Lake

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I was in a legion or VFW in forrest lake once. A law firm from duluth put on a work comp seminar there years back. Falsini, Balmer, Peterson
« Last Edit: April 04/09/21, 06:58:12 PM by glenn57 »

Online birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

I was in a legion or VFW in forrest lake once. A law firm from duluth put on a work comp seminar there years back. Falsini, Balmer, Peterson

We’ve got both? If it stunk like 50 yrs of stale Marlboro’s it was the VFW

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably it, all I remember is it was just off 35.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I see blue shy this morning!!  35 here and hoping to get to 53..  Gf is having easter at her place today so that will take care of part of my day..  other than that not much on the agenda for me today...  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 37* here & shootin for 53* as well. A bit of a WNW breeze goin though so it won't feel quite that warm. No blue sky here but no rain either. Got a couple outside projects we've been puttin off to start today. Have to see how ambitious we are after that. The neighbor came up yday so I'll stop over there & see what he's got goin on. That's it from this neck of the woods, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Grand daughters, 9 & 12, spent the night last night and should be here all day today so that will keep us busy for today. Might move the garage I sold today unless it's too muddy. Have a great Saturday everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......... busy day today....get some more things loaded for trip north, wild game feed this afternoon then hopefully watch the college hockey championship game.....go st cloud state!!!!!!11 :dancinred: :dancinred:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grand daughters, 9 & 12, spent the night last night and should be here all day today so that will keep us busy for today. Might move the garage I sold today unless it's too muddy. Have a great Saturday everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
free child labor.......... :evil: :rotflmao:

they sure are fun to have around but kinda nice to see them go home to at the end!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice to have the wife home from work.  Checking out hunting and fishing shows on the new TV.  Did I mention it last night?  Should have looked.  We got a 65" Smart TV at Glennmart.  It is great!  Masters will be great today and Twins too.  My brothers and I each picked 3 Golfers.  You add their standing at the end and whoever has the lowest combined number wins.  We all took Rose and Rahm.  I took Matsyuma, one brother took Reed, and one Took D. Johnson.  Johnson didn't make the cut.  So my guy is 4 strokes ahead of Rahm.  Looking good for me so far.  That's a bottle of brandy possible for me.   :happy1: :happy1:  We got 2.5 inches of rain total from the 2 day event.  That's great!  Things are already looking greener.  Time for breakfast.  Have a good one.  OH JB  darn it.  Feeling for you and yours!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the blue skies have changed to grey for now.... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 43 at choretime heading for a high in the low 50's. .04" of rain at the ranch & .05" in Bugtussle. We get just over .5" & .6" respectively, but it took 5 days to do it. Oh well, at least it's cloudy. On tap for today, picking up the pruning mess & all the branches Mother Nature deposited this past week. I swear we could have a perpetual bonfire with all the crap that falls out of the ash & soft maples. Used to be worse when there were boxelders. Why anyone would leave $hit trees like boxelders in a yard in these parts is beyond me. Fart & they'd break off. Between them, a willow tree and buckthorn brush I don't know which I hated more. All gone now thanks to the chainsaw, tractor & sheep. Makes me appreciate the oaks and hackberries I planted. Low maintenance, like me.  :angel:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Dumped a basswood and red oak yesterday. Brush hauled away and just need to cut up the oak. Garage is on the trailer ready to go and I think he's coming back to get the 8 by 10 shed too, bonus. Time for cup number two, have a great day, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, dang Mark slow down!!!  so did I hear you righe you sold the garage and didn't have to give it away??  good for you!!!  and getting the shed gone too!!  might make it to 50 again today..  it did get there yesterday but almost didn't..  sounds like the NW of mn is going to get snow tomorrow..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife started a fire in the pit yesterday.  Was nice.  Had to park a wheeler to block the wind cuz it had a little nip to it.  Watched fishermen on the river for awhile but didn't see any nets getting used.  It is usually slower here but usually better down by the bridge.  More structure there.  My guy in the Masters is doing good.  Will watch more of that today.  Thinking of something fun to cook today.  As they are saying now.  The only games the Twins have lost are the three where the other team gets a guy on second.  They are calling it the worst rule in baseball.  For us that is.  Good job on the sheds Mark.  Wish I was closer, I would have taken them.  I wouldn't have told the wife until I was driving up the driveway. LOL   Well you all have a good day.   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 38* to begin here & the rumor is we'll hit 44* later. Not sure we even hit 50* yday so I don't believe we hit the forecasted high, 53*. Got our dock straightened around, we had some dock floats under the deep end. So with all the rain the lake has come up a couple inches & it had floated off kilter. The neighbor & his oldest came up Friday so as long as I had the waders on I went over to see if they wanted a hand getting their gear in the lake. Back here by ~11, got a few clothes on the line already this morning but I'm not certain they'll dry much as we had a real light mist ~7:30. May mess with the decking for the dock a bit early today too. All for now, enjoy your Sunday.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so where did it end up going?? 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, North of st joe. Forgot to tell you but they should have went right by you about 8:15 this morning. Other one is going there on Thursday.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33 and snowing here this morning. About an inch on the ground now. Made it home from Grand Forks yesterday evening about 4ish. Blew all the water lines out in the camper and put some antifreeze in the traps just incase it gets cold enough to freeze them. Suppose to get down into the 20s at night for awhile now. Well the kid and his women tied the knot Saturday. Had about 25 people show up. Pretty good for a 1 day notice. Had a little grill out at their place after. It was a good day. They go to see the oncologist on Tuesday and I think a PET scan that day to. Then I think they will find out the treatment plan from there. Other then that, just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys,
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning you early riser's,cold and damp this a.m.,looks like snow up north today,hope we get a pass here in the metro.

Morning news had another cop shooting a black guy for not compling after a traffic stop,good grief let's wait to see (body cam video) and hear the details before folks destroy another neighborhood,this time brooklyn center,WTF is going on?good to see the city called in troopers and the guard and impose a curfew last night,rubber bullets were used,video showed total chaos...so are certain folks privileged they can disobey our laws? then when bad things happen its the cops fault for doing his job,cops today have a thankless job,in all my years I've never seen such disrespect for our folks in blue.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a good time Jb considering all...  yea snow some people are just looking for any reason to riot I think..  40 here and no precipatation...  and that sounds like the high today too...  got a few things to do today but not a lot...  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that the truth Snow. Said on the news this morning that the guy had a warrant out for his arrest. Just like someone else int the news. If they would have just complied they would be alive yet today. I would not want to be a cop these days.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just rain here for now. Good to be back north. Bunch of outside stuff yesterday. Today is a shed day, change oil and filters on wheelers, sharpen lawnmower blades. It'll keep me busy.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 38* now & we may make it all the up to 39*.  ;) :laugh: Just rain here so far but TWC's radar I looked at said the snow will startin here 'bout any minute. Our real snowfall is 'sposed to be tonight through tomorrow & even in to early Wednesday. :scratch: Got a some putzin I can do this AM. Have a good 1.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started  to :snow5: here, big flakes too.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well it looks too wet out to cut wood so I thinks I'll clean up the house garage today and take a load to the storage garage. Have to get this done today, looks like a bomb went off in there over the weekend and the wife can't get her car in it. Coffee and a bowl oatmeal first. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm