Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902892 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
well just got the bike back home!!!  felt good to be on it!!!   :happy1:
This...  :confused:

:rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope street glide special, H-D
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's sick!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
nope street glide special, H-D
Mike........you can call that bike anything you'd like........we dont care!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  37 here at the moment.  So we had a chance of rain last night.  Was looking forward to it. So the wife tells me my hearing isn't as good as it used to be.  I could have sworn I could hear it raining during the night.  The deck is dry as toast.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  So much for me hearing rain whilst in bed.  Have the camper ready to go and will pack food today.  Have a great day!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. In 10 minutes I'll be pounding pavement north. :dancinred: :dancinred:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
See ya Saturday. 
« Last Edit: April 04/29/21, 07:40:48 AM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 38 here this morning heading  foe mid 50s today. You boys have fun this weekend. I am trying to convince the wife to go camping down in Beltrami this weekend. Supposed to be nice. But we do have plenty to get done around the house too. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 this morning and hopeing to get into the lower 60's...  got some things done yesterday and got a few more today..  good looking morning too, blue skies...  have a good day all...   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have 41* & it might make 70* later. Don't think :scratch: we quite got there yday but it was kind of humid so it felt warmer. We could use a nice all day soaker down here, good chance of some on Monday. We too will be hitting the road for the lake sometime tonight :happy1:, normally ~ midnight or so. Have a good day & I'll see ya on the other side.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 48 headin for mid 60's they say. Have a safe trip gunner and try to keep Glenn and lps in line!! Lol. Sure was a nice afternoon sitting patio side and grilling yesterday,  today should be the same. Garden is all ready to go probably wait a week or so to plant anything tho. The hounds keep bringing me shoes, must want a walk I'm guessing... Have a good day gents!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. .01" of rainfall at the ranch & in Bugtussle both. A little dribble yesterday afternoon that finally got us up to an inch of precip total for April at the ranch. Got home last nite & after chores decided to clean up some lawn chairs from Mom's. After scrubbing the snot out of a couple of them they were clean enough to sit on. Still nite so was nice to watch the solar lites come on & listen to spring unfolding. Almost surreal. Speaking of surreal, on April 29th in 1971 The Doors released L.A. Woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G2-FPlvY58 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great music Dotch!!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great album!!!  I will have L A Woman on my mind all day now.  That is a good thing.  Will have to Youtube it later.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
See ya Saturday.
  :happy1: got to the cabin by 10:30. Seen sasquatch cross the road north of deer river. Biggins too. :bs: ok it was a black bear. : rotflmao  :rotflmao: forest service is planting pine trees where they logged out 2 years ago.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
beautuful morning folks,rise n shine,start of a great weekend,finally got my scope back from vortec,good news warrenty sent me a brand spanking  new scope,great service,so Ill spend time this morning to zero that puppy in.you all have a great weekend.

Me thinx ole glenn is digging this retired gig....
« Last Edit: April 04/30/21, 06:55:53 AM by snow1 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Been lots of bears spotted the last week or 2 up here too. Looking for breakfast I think. 26 here this morning heading for upper 50s. Was nice yesterday until that north wind started whipping in the evening. No big plans for the weekend, just work on projects. D-I-L is having her surgery to remove her cancerous lymph nodes this morning. Then she will find out if she will need to take any kind of drug after that. Hoping all go well there. The daughter was on her way to an appointment yesterday morning and some lady pulled out right in front of her. T-boned, went from 60 to 0 in about a second. Luckily she is alright, just sore. Enough already is all I can say. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good Friday boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, WOW Jb, sure glad the daughter is good!!  my best to all!!  32 here going for 60..  got a few things done yesterday and got a few more today..  seem to always have something going on for sure!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
praying all gose well cris!! hang tough!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man JB.  When it rains it pours.  Good thoughts to both the daughter and DIL.  Thank God she was wearing a seat belt.  May have saved her life.  We are getting last minute packing in order before the wife goes to work.  (she is the supervisor)  LOL  I didn't think it was going to get that cold last night.  Hope the spuds I put in the camper are ok.  Well you all have a great day. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Our best to your daughter & the DIL JB. Hope both come out of their ordeals with flying colors. Got oil changed on the Gator yesterday afternoon so that's ready for another season. Wasn't sure when I bought the thing it was necessary but after 10 years it's become indispensable. Little 3 cyl. Yanmar diesel engine runs forever on a tank of fuel seems like. Hydraulic lift on the box has been great for dumping stuff. Wonder if it would make it to Cold Spring on a tank of fuel?  :scratch: My plan for today: Stick pins in my Timmy Walz, Keith Ellison & Jan Malcolm dolls. Tough job but somebody's gotta do it.  :evil:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I will chip in to buy you more pins Dotch.  :evil: Thanks for the well wishes boys!  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  dang it JB, good to hear the daughter is fine, and best wishes for the DIL. Well they say I'm done with quarantine ( like that stopped me from going anywhere) so thinking the beverage store should be my first stop, then maybe FF. Bout my only project today is putting the trellises up in the garden, usually it takes a beverage or 2 per, but then again I'm union so it might call fer a break in between with another  :happy1: . Enjoy your Friday gents!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, we left home @ 1, crossed the border ~ 2, & landed here by 9. Glad to hear your daughter's OK, JB & hopin the DIL has good news too. Take care guys.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 46 here this AM heading for 70s today. Lake is calm this morning, nice sunrise. Good weekend for camping. Hope you guys are having fun. DIL surgery went good. She has a drain tube in her neck that will get removed on Monday. Not sure what is on the agenda for today. For now, get some unleaded coffee and decide what's for breakfast. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good to hear that Jb!!  49 here going for 80 plus!!  and wind..........   maybe get the mower out touch up a few places in the yard..  I do plan on getting the bike out for sure today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 48* when I looked & they're sayin we'll hit the mid 70's later. Boat's goin in today, got a little wrenchin 1st, our gas cart along with the dock could use a little TLC as well. A nice day, see how far I get. Not certain that I want to spend all day workin  ;) as a boat ride with my panfish gear sounds like a good idea too. :smiley: Better run, hopin your Saturday's a good 1. :happy1: :cool:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. A few days back it was having a hard time getting to 50!  :scratch: Prolly continue doing lawn work today. El Capitan needs mowing so have to get Whitey fired up for that. Tried out a used zero turn yesterday on the main lawn. Can really fly relative to the Agco Allis 1716H (orange mower). Doesn't mow quite as smooth but it takes about half the time. The hydro is getting suspect on the orange mower so prolly need to upgrade. Guy appears to be a couple hundred high but we haven't started to deal yet. Maybe see if he'll take sheep in trade!  ;) 
« Last Edit: May 05/01/21, 09:22:05 AM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
is that a picture of the care package you are putting together to send Glenn???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Warm and windy here. Still feeling the pain from getting rid of the butt of an old silver maple that the whole crown blew off of. At the base the diameter was 7 feet. It was a beautiful shade tree in its day. Hollow on the inside but still a lot to remove.
Well, back to the graveyard tonight, Have a good one.