Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903116 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good day Mark...........

haven't been to Rose City for awhile, still sever good food?? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 34* at 1st peek here, guess  :scratch: we're headed for the low 50's today. It looked like rain here late yday afternoon too but nada, sure did get windy again. :pouty: It's laundry day here & the clothesline is already full. Got a hand pole saw that was rescued from Mom's & used a bit yday in need of a little TLC 1st thing. Have to see :confused: where I go after that, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Had a little sprinkle overnite at the ranch but nothing noted in Bugtussle. Yup markn, that little additional seed to soil contact provided by a roller or Brillion-type packer never hurts & usually helps. More digging up corn & soybeans to predict estimated time of emergence. It's like watching paint dry when we don't accumulate many GDU's on a daily basis. The corn & beans planted around Easter took a month to come up.  :confused:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Burgers we had for lunch were great Mike. Stop by if you get a chance. Thanks Dotch I’ll roll the rest of the seed I have down. It will help bust the clods of dirt too. Won’t take long, it’s only about 300 sq ft. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Must be the soil temp, cuz the grass seed I dropped here hasn't done nuttin.  Evening peoples,  the lawn is cut and truck is packed, the pooches sat gate side watching as I loaded the truck for  the weekend,  just a couple of whimpers otta them this time around.  Been since last September they did any dock jumping,  they'll be tired out fast. Anywho time fer some R and R and unwind time... See ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and again hoping to see 56..  the road trip yesterday was fun..  left here and drove to Clarissa, had breakfast at the farm house cafe..  had eggs benedick they were very good..  and fair priced too..  then went down the road to the amish green house and got some plants.. from there down to Browerville and checked on some fresh brats. then down to Cherry Grove, a store that has lots of different things..  then over to Randal Mn and that was a bust, the store wasn't open!!  11am and supposed to be too..   we ll then down to Little Falls and got a great burrito!!! and then home!!!  a good day!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........did alot of putzing yesterday!!!!! even accomplished a few things.  :happy1: :happy1: heading to check out the aspargus and recyle all my wife;s pop and beer cans!!!!!!! :doah: :rolleyes: see what happens after that. momma is spending the day with the granddaughter so i'll be left unsupervised for the better part of the day!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 36 here heading for 50ish today. Sounds like a good road trip Mike. Was a beautiful  evening when we got home yesterday. So we started burning some brush in our fire pit and having some 🍺. Hope to burn some more brush today too. We would like to clean up the patch of woods that is left. Get all the dead stuff up off the ground. We will see what the day brings. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 34* now & we may :scratch: even hit 60* later. :shocked:. I didn't know your wife drank beer,
 glenn,  :rolleyes: they all don't just happen to say MGL on the side do they? :confused:   ;) :laugh: :laugh: Got something I haven't seen in while here today, the grass looks wet. :smiley: Some yard clean up here early too, couple other things in my sights too, we'll see. Have a good day!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 34* now & we may :scratch: even hit 60* later. :shocked:. I didn't know your wife drank beer,
 glenn,  :rolleyes: they all don't just happen to say MGL on the side do they? :confused:   ;) :laugh: :laugh: Got something I haven't seen in while here today, the grass looks wet. :smiley: Some yard clean up here early too, couple other things in my sights too, we'll see. Have a good day!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: not so much anymore.  but the pop cans are hers!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

grass was wet here too.......but was from the frost on it melting when the sun came up. was 29 this morning when the darn dog woke me up at 5;45 am!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut:  :cry: :cry: :cry: :violin: :violin: :violin:  :pouty:                        :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choreitme heading for a high in the mid-50's. Supposed to be some showers starting later in the afternoon but aren't supposed to amount to much. Need to make a run to get some Mama's Day stuff. Got my new to me mower back from the dealership last nite. Offered the guy a half-dozen bred ewes in trade but he didn't bite. They put a new throttle cable on it, an upgrade kit in the hydro, sharpened the 3 sets of blades that came with it & showed me how to flip the deck up along with a few tricks to make that process go easier. Should make mowing go faster as I get the hang of it. There are 63 trees in our yard not counting some bushes and shrubs so it may take a while.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 05/08/21, 09:22:46 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it one of the ZTR type?  I been drooling over  those for a while.   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Took me a long time to convince myself it was a good idea del. Had toyed with the idea of one of those 4 wheel steer JD's to see if it would mow El Capitan. Extremely expensive and quite frankly I'm simply not a big green paint guy. I even bite my lip and hope my Dad isn't watching from above when I drive the Gator. It's genetic, from way back.  :rotflmao: I got Whitey running decent again so it's cheaper to  mow the ditch with that beater and make time over the main lawn with the zero turn. When I master the technique around the trees a little better I should really be able to fly. "Fly" being a relative term. With all those trees scattered in random groups, there are very few long, unobstructed straightaway rounds.  :rolleyes:   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well another year in the books for me.. oh happy day!!!  to all the Mother's out there have a great day!!!  had a good day yesterday and looks today will be the same...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 41 here going for 49 today. The wind is blowing pretty good off of the lake, so not sure we will make 49 today. Cleared a bunch of brush yesterday. More to go today. Certainly makes it look nicer. To windy to burn yesterday, so we just started piling it. Hope all the mom's have a good mother's day. Have a good one boys.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday Mike!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........happy b-day Mike.........what Linda get you  :scratch: :doah: :evil: :sleazy: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: A spanking????  :rotflmao: :tut: :tut:

that damn 4 legged white mid sized terrorist has been getting me up by 5;30 lately.  :banghead: :banghead: :tut: :rotflmao: man he's a handful in the morning. :rolleyes: :doah:

happy moms day to all the moms out there.  :reporter; momma didnt want anything special and i'm ok with that, she's got me, what else is there!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

dang kid roped me into more rock hauling today...but he dont get up till noon, so i got time yet. gonna start putting the bed on my snowmobile trailer....at least get some of it screwed down so noone can steal the treated plywood to easy.  not sure what else will consume my day but i'll figure out something!!!!!!!!! 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning!!  Hope all are well.  Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning!!  Hope all are well.  Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there.
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: holy crap........look who came out of hibernation!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

welcome back sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: ;D

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks,   Just been REALLY busy.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks,   Just been REALLY busy.
  Was just wonderin :scratch:, what was goin on as we hadn't heard from you in quite a while. Good to hear from you!!  :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks.  Worked on a couple of construction projects for the last year that about took every minute of time.   This summer....its fish time!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 34* for us & we're gonna barely sneak by 50*, I'm hearin. I got so much done yday  :rolleyes: that I'm not sure what's left to do today. ;) :laugh: :laugh: Will have to see how they're doin over at the Bstore for sure, after that we'll see.  :happybday: Mr Malibu Orange guy!! ;) :smiley: Hopin all your Mother's Day is a good 1.
« Last Edit: May 05/09/21, 08:24:42 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime heading for a high around 60. Looks to be a nice one. Momma wanted me but I slapped her on the @$$, told her to take a number & rolled over back to sleep. Sounds like Back to the 50's is back on. Don't know all the details yet other than masks will likely be required (effin' commies!) :rolleyes: but that's mostly good news for a change. Good to see yer back Scenic. Can always use the additional mayhem & chaos. :happy1: Speaking of that, Happy Birthday Mikey! Am sure Linda gave you a little sumpin'-sumpin'... :shocked:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that about the back to the 50's too Dotch!!!  good to see forward movement!!!  finally!!!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Mike!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just got all cleaned up after our weekend camping again.  Happy B Day Mike!  Hope you have a fun day.  Looks like we have at least of rain most of the days this week.  Also a chance on fishing opener.  LOL  That figures.  The dogs will sleep all day cuz they play hard most of the day when we are around the fire.  I drag back all of the firewood that Cooper scatters all weekend and put it back in the wood pile.  He will do it all again next weekend too and that is great!  It is fun to watch them have a good time.  We are a hundred yards past the big intersection here.  Lots of people miss the big 8' sign and then turn around in our driveway.  Some idiot couldn't back his boat trailer up and I can see about 6 times where he started backing it into our ditch and tore it up.  Then he drove forward and tried it again.  Kept at it until he made it back to the highway.  Even tore it up out there.   :confused: :confused:  Guys like that either need practice or quit pulling any kind of trailer.  Should have let his wife back it up for him.   :rotflmao: :happy1:  Well have a nice Mothers Day all of you.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: it's nice to hear it isn't only my dog that Carry's off and chews on wood non stop. :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao: