Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946219 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Second thought a bear would have just pulled the feeder off.  I see the hangar isn't bent.  Now I'm leaning coon.
mayhaps a pole dancer that got carried away. :sleazy: :scratch: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. A decent chance of rain later in the afternoon along with some higher amounts forecast as the week wears on. Finners crossed. It'd be welcome. Crops are moving along nicely with the warm up. After yesterday, most farmers must've decided it looks good from the road as there haven't been a lot of panicked calls this a.m. We are seeing some dramatic differences in how hybrids reacted to the cold weather we had earlier. Told a guy to replant a hunk of a field yesterday. Could see where one hybrid stopped and the other one started.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the septic crew was just here and emptied the holding tanks for the mound system...  it's been 3 years I think so it was time..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the septic crew was just here and emptied the holding tanks for the mound system...  it's been 3 years I think so it was time..
as full of 💩 as you are, I'd say it was time  :sleazy: :shocked: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Gunner made me. :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
as full of 💩 as you are, I'd say it was time  :sleazy: :shocked: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nope ya did that by yourself!!!   no wonder you get such good stuff in the mail!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife and I went out to bend the shepherds hook straight.  Well with her holding it I could only bend it slightly towards straight.  It is 3/8" or 1/2" square rod.  We couldn't bend it.  Ya it was not a coon.  Bear for sure.  LOL  I am going to have to use a torch to get it straight again. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

nope ya did that by yourself!!!   no wonder you get such good stuff in the mail!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
...little did glenn know that while he was jousting with mikey, his mail carrier was wondering about the odor emanating from the back seat... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife and I went out to bend the shepherds hook straight.  Well with her holding it I could only bend it slightly towards straight.  It is 3/8" or 1/2" square rod.  We couldn't bend it.  Ya it was not a coon.  Bear for sure.  LOL  I am going to have to use a torch to get it straight again.
I’ve really cut back on the bird feeding. Love watching them,  but I’ve had too many feeders damaged or destroyed. Did completely away with suet and only feed sunflower after it gets cold and stop the sunflower as it starts to warm up. Still have some nyjer  and finch foods out. I’m even leery about the hummingbird feeders as I had one pulled down last summer.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, and on the other side of bird feeding is the mess all over the ground that builds up too..  61 here and we got a little rain over night..  not even a 1/10 of an inch...  heading up in to the 70's again today...  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things..  have to start thinking about memorial day weekend too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Gloomy wednesday,and humid,its  amazing folks driving to work this morning,foggy,lite rain,heaven forbid putting headlights on....good grief ppl

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here this AM heading for 78 today. I will be looking forward to the cool down myself. To early for this crap.  Looking like rain starting tomorrow. We certainly need it. Made it home from Grand Forks around 7:30 last night. Wifey had a tooth remove and the implant started. Shae was pretty loopy after that. They put her out for it. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gloomy wednesday,and humid,its  amazing folks driving to work this morning,foggy,lite rain,heaven forbid putting headlights on....good grief ppl
Yah, I don't get it. But just imagine how much energy they are saving by not having their lights on.  :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, and on the other side of bird feeding is the mess all over the ground that builds up too..  61 here and we got a little rain over night..  not even a 1/10 of an inch...  heading up in to the 70's again today...  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things..  have to start thinking about memorial day weekend too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
meh. aint that hard to clean up. like watching some of the other birds and critters that ground feed too!!!!!! the rest i rake up and bring to the cabin, throw in the woods for the other critters!!!!!!! i have to seed catcher screens on my big feeders and that really helps!!!!! but yea the oil in the sunflower seeds if not cleaned up will kill the grass.

morning fellers.........got a little rain overnight,  :happy1: i'll take what i can get at this point.  overcast and gloomy here too, but like JB said to early for this heat. few things to putz with today. but the big hightlite of the day will be i'm making up a batch of my WORLD FAMOUS sketti!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 61* when I was in the garage earlier, goin for 78*. Feels like rain here but our forecast is sayin not 'til 2-3:00 in the morning. We too are going to GR today. "Bout it for now, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: May 05/19/21, 07:32:16 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 61* when I was in the garage earlier, goin for 78*. Feels like rain here but our forecast is sayin not 'til 2-3:00 in the morning. We too are going to town today. "Bout it for now, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
  :scratch: :scratch: INGER???????? :scratch: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 There!!! Happy!!!  :banghead: :bonk:      :tut: :mooning: :pouty:             :scratch: Don't you have a dog to go cuss at?  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There!!! Happy!!!  :banghead: :bonk:      :tut: :mooning: :pouty:             :scratch: Don't you have a dog to go cuss at?  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just keeping you on your toes!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. .09" of rain at the ranch the past 24 hrs. with .03" in Bugtussle. Might be a tad premature to say the drought has been broken. Trees really popped the past couple days tho especially the ash. Have cinched the bird feeding down a lot using feeders that don't allow as much waste. House sparrow population appears to be on the decline too so that helps. Using more safflower that they don't like but toss enough out for the cardinals. Otherwise, Mrs. Cheviot gets her 2nd shot today & has the day off tomorrow. Also getting some new summer tires put on her car tomorrow so that might make it more interesting... :scratch:     

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Starting to rain here. Real light at the moment. Almost forgot what it was!! :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like it could rain any minute but like JB said not supposed to till late tonight into tomorrow.  I have a bunch of stuff to take out to the landfill this morning.  That is always a good time.  Had a new fuel filter put on the Ford so good to go.  The dogs love it.  There is a spot that I let them out to pee on the way.  They like that too. And yes it is to early for this hot stuff.  You all have a good hump day.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After getting peed on about 10 times today, it's finally cut loose and is raining like it means it. Knocked the satellite out which is OK. Isn't diddly squat on anyway!  :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot to hit send so here it is.  I mowed today and it was so dusty.  I wore one of those cloth things that I pulled over my nose as a filter.  Immediate shower afterwards.  Now all of this rain that was supposed to hit may just dribble on us.  Darn.. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done mowing too, send the rain Glenn!!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
as I wrote this it started rain real lite!!!  bring more!!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
as I wrote this it started rain real lite!!!  bring more!!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
ask and you shall receive. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn it stopped.......   but I'm going with that it just getting ready!!!    we all need it!!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Tornado reported NE of Waseca, haven't heard of any damage

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Tornado reported NE of Waseca, haven't heard of any damage
they just broke into tv programming, sounds like you and Dotch have some interesting weather down there Roony!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be aware and careful!