Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903885 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. More welcome rain overnite. 1.53" at the ranch & 1.07" in Bugtussle proper. 3 day total is 2.35" at the ranch & 1.48" in Bugtussle. After being dry as a bone most of the spring it's suddenly muddy in the fields. We caught up quick. Since it's too wet in the fields I'll probably go get feed today. I'll be heading to the Arik Matson family benefit with car club members tomorrow. Betting I'll be mowing on Sunday. Given the rain it'd be a stretch to think we'll be doing much gardening other than maybe transplant stuff.
You get all the nice rain. Kind of a dry slot here.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Been thinking of starting a fire and having a few beers, but I'll probably have enough if that at the cabin starting Sunday, so I'll probably save myself for then  :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. More welcome rain overnite. 1.53" at the ranch & 1.07" in Bugtussle proper. 3 day total is 2.35" at the ranch & 1.48" in Bugtussle. After being dry as a bone most of the spring it's suddenly muddy in the fields. We caught up quick. Since it's too wet in the fields I'll probably go get feed today. I'll be heading to the Arik Matson family benefit with car club members tomorrow. Betting I'll be mowing on Sunday. Given the rain it'd be a stretch to think we'll be doing much gardening other than maybe transplant stuff.
You get all the nice rain. Kind of a dry slot here.

Can never believe what one hears in the office here. Someone said there was 4" in Waseca and looking at the SROC data this a.m., it read .30" & .77" total over the past 3 days. Waldorf area was similar according to my sources.
« Last Edit: May 05/21/21, 01:38:22 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got to the first wake and visited with the family there...  next one at 5 pm...  the car acted up when I first left but came right out of it and ran good after that...   :scratch:
« Last Edit: May 05/21/21, 07:15:34 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: OK I lied!! :confused: but my wife forced me. :sleazy: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what ever!!  too funny!!   :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Humph! He no like his Shadow's new can koozies either... :pouty:
« Last Edit: May 05/21/21, 08:04:23 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Humph! He no like his Shadow's new can koozies either... :pouty:
oh yea there going to good wi... Oh wait taking them to the cabin. :happy1: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a warm 67 already and going for the mid 80's..  could be time to turn on the AC!!!!  ceiling fans help but not all the time..  got every things accomplished yesterday..  the 2nd funeral was a real sad one, she 32 and OD'...  a lost girl...  well I hope you all have a good day!!    :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yowser Mike.  Mornin forum fellas bout the same temp here, gots to run up into cheddar land to see the in-laws after a bit, just a day shot but will be definitely stopping at the local cheese shop just outside of town, tasty stuff. See ya !!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........whereabouts in chedder land boober? my step dad live is new richmond!!!!!!!!!!

big event of the day here is going to 2 grad parties. well 2 grads same place. my wifes brothers kid is graduating, si is his soon to be wife. yea not even graduated and a wedding date in july is planned. to each there own hope it works for them  :rotflmao: also about the only time my wife see's her brother and sisters, at family events.

udder den dat, get some things scratched off the list i want done before i head nort tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That is way too young Mike.  What a shame.  Well I had to look twice but we have a high of 58 here today.  Foggy now and rain starting around 11.  Wanted to work on the dog kennel today.  Plan was to put down some sand first and then the patio blocks.  May be too wet for it now.   :confused:  We shall see.  Looks like a high of 56 tomorrow.  Then 81 on Monday.  Time for some java.  Have a good one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just checked the radar.  JB may be getting some heavy rain today up there.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a warm 67 already and going for the mid 80's..  could be time to turn on the AC!!!!  ceiling fans help but not all the time..  got every things accomplished yesterday..  the 2nd funeral was a real sad one, she 32 and OD'...  a lost girl...  well I hope you all have a good day!!    :happy1:
pretty sad deal Mike....i hear yea.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .02" of rain at the ranch & .07" in Bugtussle since 8 a.m. yesterday. Heading for the Arik Matson family benefit in Waseca after a bit. Need to wipe a few bugs & a little road grime off the Stude but after that, she's ready to go. Got the mowers full of gas & ready to go last nite so if it's dry tonite I can attack the lawn when I get back, after chores of course.  :rolleyes: Pretty wet to monkey in the garden much for a day or so. Sad deal mikey. Way too young. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea Glenn seeing the dog hit the fence would have a hoot!!   :rotflmao:  and LPS send some of that cooler weather here!!!   :happy1:

and Dotch have a good day there!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea Glenn seeing the dog hit the fence would have a hoot!!   :rotflmao:  and LPS send some of that cooler weather here!!!   :happy1:

and Dotch have a good day there!!!   :happy1:
yea dotch.call me when i win!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, warm(66*) & humid(93%) here early, goin for around 80* later. Might snow tomorrow. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Chance for a shower this afternoon, they're sayin. Went out  :fishing: yday AM & kept 3 nords, all ~ 20" ers. Got company comin, Sis & BIL, tomorrow & they'll always take some  :fish2: if I got extra. Probably go back out this mornin too as it's too wet to mow. That's it from this neck of the woods, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here this morning and only supposed to be in the 60s today. Like it. Made it home before 10 last night with the new boat. Stayed up and had a few beers so I slept in this morning. Weather is going to be crappy, so will just have to stare at the new boat. Oh well.  :pouty: maybe we can get some brush burnt today if the wind doesn't get to strong. Just another day in paradise have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn nice looking boat!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wowzer..........now thats a nice boat..........still wont help ya catch fish  :sleazy: :evil: :evil:

well that's what Dotch said anyway!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice JB.  Don't you have a ramp?  Do you launch whenever you want to go out? 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, Nice Boat for sure!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.., off to the Northland. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here this morning and not getting much warmer. Thanks for the compliments on the boat. Glenn's probably right, even if Dotch made him say. :rotflmao: But we won't catch fish in comfort.  :happy1: Yep Barry we have our own ramp so we can hopefully launch from right here. The depth of the water will play a role since this boat sits on a bunk trailer. Can't push it off as easy like we could with our old boat on a roller trailer. Thought about getting an old roller trailer just for going in and out of the lake here. Mentioned it to the dealer and he said no way. Said it would wreck the fiberglass. I know a neighbor that does it with his ranger. But I don't think I am willing to try with the price tag on these boats. Got some figuring to do. In the meantime we just watch the waves crash in and dream of taking the new boat for a ride. At least we sat in the boat in the garage last night and had a couple of 🍺. We got to do that at least. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here going for 70 today, way cooler!!  it was either so humid yesterday or my central air needs a service call..  it ran but I feel the air could have been colder..  but I got by...  got a few things done yesterday and have a few more today...  still looking for rain..  have a good day!!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 54* to start & we may make 60* later. Only 1 little snot rocket yday but lots of company. Sis & BIL just walked in the door. :cool: I'm not sure how long they're stayin, usually it's ~ a week. Mowed most of the yard around the cabin yday & probably do down by the road today. Some more time in the boat sounds good to. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great lookin boat jb!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Cool windy day here all day.  We got our outside kennel done and my back can feel it.  Turned out pretty good.  I just eyeballed the leveling of the patio blocks.  It's not perfect but will be just fine.  I shoveled down some sand first and raked it sort of level.  Then put down the blocks and more sand on top and broomed it in the cracks.  When I get the other gate that they were out of I will make an inside kennel that they can go in and out as they want. That will be great!  JB I would have had a few in the new boat in the garage too.  Bet it was fun as heck checking it out.  Thinking I will do some Baby Backs today in the smoker.  Good day for it.  May watch the Twins too. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. .02" of rain at the ranch & .04" in Bugtussle. Our orioles are out of jelly so on a mission. Nice boat JB!  :happy1: Went to the Matson Strong benefit yesterday with the car club. We had 7 cars there and 11 members in attendance. Guessing there were 300+ vehicles. Attendance looked excellent, about like the Waseca Co. Fair when it's hopping. The beer was cold and the onions rings were excellent. A lot of local media coverage. I saw NONE of the Twin Cities media there. Too busy covering shootings, BLM, wet noodle politicians and George Floyd I guess. Thanks to all those who donated. My buddy from Bemidji emailed me while I was there & told me to stick another $20 in the jar for him. I might have to get it back on our next Canadian adventure!  :happy1:

« Last Edit: May 05/23/21, 11:31:05 AM by Dotch »