Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901306 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
98 here.....   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck on the ac boys, we don't have ac either here at the lake, but the water is wet. I seen 98 coming out earlier but the kid  seen 100 in Chanhassen.  You know tho,  just might be a good night for a fire and lots of cold ones..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Have a few for me boober. I'm swearing off alcohol till I get up north, or Maybe till tomorrow?? :scratch: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
My $ is on tomorrow!!  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 70 here this morning and heading for 91 according to TWC. Thought it was supposed to be warmer today. Car said 102 on the way home. And when we got home the garage said 101 and the weather station in the house said 100.  :puke: Way to warm. Was 80 in the house.  Cooled off by 8 or so then we opened windows all night. 74 in here now. Going to keep them open as long as possible. Found a roller trailer in Walker. Just waiting for a reply from the guy to figure out time to go get it. I would like to leave now so we can get back home. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  63 here right now and 73 in the house.  Thought it would cool off more in the house last night.  The ac kept it at 74-75 all day yesterday.  Window unit in each end of the house.  Works pretty good.  The wife said she had 100 on her car on the way home yesterday.  It is already warming up outside.  Gonna go grocery shopping and then home for survival mode from the heat.  Stay safe and stay hydrated.   :sleazy:  I have to go wrangle some chickens. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin ali, 70 here too and going for the upper 90's...  no good... the portable AC seems to be doing it's job, not same as central air but way better than nothing for sure!!  going to do like yesterday, slow and steady!   have a good day all..    :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 67* on 1st peek & they're sayin 94* will be the high. :scratch: Think we hit 96* yday, had some sprinkles move through ~ 8:30 last night. A little Thursday morning when I was down to the lake workin on our lift too. Checked the neighbor's fancy gauge & we've only had .032" since they left Thursday AM. Got some clothes on the line already & a couple other little things to do early today. There won't be anything strenuous goin on outside today if I have my way. Have a good day & stay  :cool:!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 71 for a low heading for a high in the mid-90's, again. Reached 96 here, 97 in Owatonna, 95 in Waseca, and a chilly 91 in Albert's Leaf. It's always cooler out where roony lives tho. We've been able to open windows at nite when the temp outside is lower than the temp inside. We have a lot of trees shading the house so that helps during the day. A few more window treatments would help even more. This may be about the last day of that tho. It took until about 3 a.m. for it to cool down enough. It's 75 in here now but it will likely go up 2-3 degrees over the course of the day. Never sorry we put central air in. Changed the filter so if you hafta we hafta.

Got home later than hoped yesterday so no gardening other than to check on the transplants. Ample moisture so planted them deep & didn't water them in. Couldn't tell last nite & they looked great this a.m. Time to do battle with the fence before it gets blistering hot again.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Went to a banquet last night. Good thing it was air conditioned. Didn't win a thing, but had a good time
bs'ing with folks. Was headed to Open House at the airport here but might shine it due the temp. One graduation stop today and I hope they have some shade. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn is quiet this morning, has me wondering...... :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Careful what you ask for!!  :rolleyes:                       ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Careful what you ask for!!  :rolleyes:                       ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea I know, buttttt       :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: glad you care!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.........running a little late today. friggin afternoon dotch naps!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: didnt fall asleep till 3 am and the dog left me actually sleep in. :happy1: :happy1: then had to chase my wife outta da house for the day!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

anywho..........this hot weather suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe dingle goof around outside now and then.....find something inside to do. NO NAPS!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: gonnahead up to mons house to water her garden stuff, she''s coming home tomorrow but i dont think it should wait!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yikes!!! :confused: my digital says 105 and phone says 90 already. :confused: :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just heard thunder!!  looked at the radar, one small area of rain..  I'm sure that will miss us too!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 been thinking of Reb lately.........so i just sent the ole chap an email......we shall see!!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope he answers you...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hope he answers you...
:happy1: :happy1: he did. sounds like things are getting better for him!!!!!!!

see he still likes me!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

holy hannah..........just spent about 40 minutes outside....came in to cool down and i'm ringing wet.  :confused: :doah:
« Last Edit: June 06/05/21, 03:39:05 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't even taken the harley out the last 2 days...  might tomorrow... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Went out in the boat early Friday but was back at the dock by 7 am & not since. :crazy: :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  the kid and I went out on the lake early this morning and hammered a bunch of GT fish on swimming jigs but also found the big crappies were active still but let everything go free. We did spend a bunch of time loafing in the water, surface temp of 75 so it was tough to get use to. Anywho looking like a cruise around the lake shortly... See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  the kid and I went out on the lake early this morning and hammered a bunch of GT fish on swimming jigs but also found the big crappies were active still but let everything go free. We did spend a bunch of time loafing in the water, surface temp of 75 so it was tough to get use to. Anywho looking like a cruise around the lake shortly... See ya!!
what you haven't had enough bikini 👙 sitings today yet. :confused: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, warm already this morning...  nuff said about the heat we all know it's here..  filled the truck with gas yesterday, almost had to get a loan!!!  yikes!!! not sure what I have going on today so I think I'll just go with the day!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
NOt sure what going to happen today. Should water the new grass after that ????? Maybe wash the side by side. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...................OK it can snow anytime now!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :surrender: :pouty: :happy1: i managed to clean up a bunch more helicopters last nite, gonna wait till tonight and after the wind cleans out the tree to do it again.  go putz in the garden for a bit this morning. got an appointment with the barber early afternoon, my mom. to cheap to go pay 20 bucks at a barber shop for a half a hair cut!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: do a bit more rounding up things for my trip north tuesday!!!!!!1 :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 69 here this morning. We have a stiff SE breeze coming off of the big pond. So if it stays that way it should stay fairly cool. Otherwise forecast is like 82 for today. Went to Walker and picked the boat roller trailer. Then we hit Home Depot and Menards in Bemidji. Got home around 8:30ish last night. Plan is to hopefully use the roller trailer for putting the new boat in and out on our ramp. Water is to shallow to float the boat off of the bunk trailer. We shall see. Not sure which project today. Maybe wash the camper and truck. Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK you up nort fellers...........the weather terrorists keep saying its supposed to be in the low 90's and upper 80's next week up there..........what are you guys seeing?????????

i've got a hard time believing any forecasts lately!!!!!!!! :pouty: :surrender:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Last I looked is mid upper 80s until the end of next week.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 74* to start & only :rolleyes: gonna make 91*here today. Lots of wind, & a 40% chance of some t-storms that may be severe. Quite a bit of earlier than normal activity from the new quests over at the resort today. Haven't checked my list yet ;) but I'm sure there isn't anything on it that can't wait 'til tomorrow. :smiley: The neighbor's back up & is putting the new zone motor on the furnace/ac already. 'Bout  time for the Sunday paper run. Better run, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.