Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902682 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 67* for our start & goin for 92* later. Got most my mowin done yday, only mowed the green stuff. Neighbor said he had just under .1" from Monday night. Some clothes are on the line so we're off to GR a little earlier than normal. Stay :cool: & have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 68 to start the day heading for a high in the low to mid 90's. Weaned ewes and lambs this a.m. They were awful. Took a beating catching the ewes. All they wanted to do was fight once caught. Hotter than hell in the barn too so it sapped the starch out of me. Much profanity as a result. Got one group & a ram hauled over to the kindly neighbors. The rest stayed at the ranch. Lotsa pasture so it's silly to keep feeding them not to mention a time consuming PITA. Got the AC on and the windows are closed. They can beller all they want & it won't bother me one bit.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get to do all the cussing.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
HH time Dotch!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Off to the Falls today.  When we had that real cold spell I knocked the antenna off the top of my Ram.  The body shop glued it back on but the compass and the 911 stuff doesn't work.  I keep getting a see dealership on my screen.  SO today its getting fixed.  Hence another early posting.  We had about 3/8" of rain yesterday evening.  Nice rain.  Looks like rain now too.  ???  Well see ya all later.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 67 here and heading for 75 today. We had just about 3/8" of rain for the whole day yesterday. Every little bit helps. Sound like more rain overnight and into tomorrow maybe. Have a safe drive to I-Falls Barry. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
 nice but earie sunrise this morning,partial eclipse at day break ,ugly hot/humid 78 degrees already this morning,weather folk said 100 possible by late afternoon,so another day  at the lake doing swim lessons,the boy is coming along doing the dog paddle but needs more work.
« Last Edit: June 06/10/21, 12:29:29 PM by snow1 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 73 here and we know the rest of the story!!  about 515 I heard some thinder,  didn't hear any \rain..  got up an hour later and we did get a few drops of rain.  there is some in the area, but......  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 67* to start again today & they're sayin not quite 90* for us. :scratch: Hit GR at the perfect time yday, ~ 1 hour earlier than normal, as L & M had just opened & the parking lot was almost empty. Everywhere else we stopped was pretty much the same. Had some early lunch at Sportsman's in DR & was back out here before noon. :happy1: :cool: We had a bunch of thunder last night around 6 with ~ .03" of rain along with it. Not much else now, hopin your Thursday's a good 1.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 73 at shoretime heading for a high in the mid-90's. Fat man warnings out today. We're supposed to do a car cruise to A&W in Faribault about 6 tonite. Let's see, a bunch of 60 to 80 year old guys driving 60 to 80 year old cars around on the back roads in the heat...what could possibly go wrong?  :scratch: Suspect it'll wind up being a carpool thing where those of us w/o AC wind up riding with those who do. Got my paperwork done & likely going to hear from more car club members about their concerns. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Shhhhhhh!!! Hear that? That squeaking sound. It's gone!  :scratch:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guyz/galz,77 degrees out the door this morning,pups day at the lake yesterday was great he's making good progress,even launching himself off the dock,then once home dad cooled off in the sprinkler...around sunset let the boy out one last time,wouldn't ya know he found a dead squrriel way out back,before I could get to him he swallowed the dang thing whole,running away from me with the squrriel tail hanging out of mouth,made up some pretty colorful names for him,he spent last night in his kennel and today,no a/c out on the porch until he passes that critter.uffda,hope today it cools down as the storms rolling in later should help.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 68 here this morning heading for md 70s again today. Had a nice strong wind off of the lake all nice. Kept it nice and cool in the house. Supposed to get some rain today. We shall see. Big line of storms in the eastern Dakotas pushing into Minny. See if they hold together. Dogs sure can be a treat sometimes Snow. I can imagine all of his colorful names.  :rotflmao: Well just another day in the salt mines. Have a good squeak free Friday boys.  ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, wind just started cranking hard..  pontoon on the lake played hard to get back to shore even..  hope the humidity goes down today..  supposed to get some rain today but they are saying only small chances..  darn..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Rain is done here already, maybe quarter inch. Hopefully we get some more today. Not sure what is going to get done today. Outside all day yesterday and got pretty drained so I think maybe a nap may help. later...  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was supposed to start raining here at 7 am but is now pushed back to 2 pm.  We shall see.  Thought about sleeping in the camper tonight.  The wind is really blowing here now.  Thinking it may be a good day to cook something.  You all have a great Friday.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 66* at 1st glance & only the mid -upper 70"s are 'sposed to be the high. I see our precip has now been pushed back 'til mid afternoon. :pouty: There's nothing on the need to do list, so I'll have to see what jumps out at me later. Have a good day!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh joy,call from senior care,my dad is hold'd up in some old gals room,won't leave,said old gal is his wife,my mother who passed 5 years ago,old boy has threatened the staff if they come in,heading over to settle things down (I hope),second thoughts of aging here after all this grief.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 75 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Raining west of us about 30 miles but most of the forecasts aren't giving it much chance of getting this far east. Except at roony's. They always get rain there. :pouty: Had our car club meeting in town last nite. Come to find out the A&W in Faribault didn't have indoor seating open. No help. Rather than feed the biting flies & listen to all the bitching, we opted for The Willows in town. Food and service were great. Everyone had a good time in the AC.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my!!  good luck snow!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not fun snow. Don't envy you. Altho a few years ago there were some of the rather attractive female employees of one Albert Lea care center got caught giving HJ's to some of the male residents. Amazing how many area guys were suddenly trying to get in there!  :evil:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Drove to Dotch country to see my mother. Wet pavement and puddles here. Not a damn drop at home. Who always gets all the rain?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
rain west of here, maybe a 1/10 th here.... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
.05" in Bugtussle

Squat at the ranch.
« Last Edit: June 06/11/21, 02:08:42 PM by Dotch »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Zero point zero in God's country.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  I just got a nice email from the Park Service saying that there will no longer be a gate closed at Noma and they are actually taking the gates completely out.  I thanked them very much.  I like that.     :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/11/21, 03:50:29 PM by LPS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Did they mention tents at all?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 at this time and very nice...  sure was a nice day over all yesterday...  only ended with less than 1/10 of an inch of rain...  maybe next time..  got a few things going on today so it should be a good day...   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 here going for high 70s today. Going to be somewhat breezy, 15-25 out of the west. So at least it will be off shore so we can get the boat out for the maiden voyage. That is the plan today. Spend the first 2 hours driving around getting started on the break in for the motor. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 63* early & 79* will be the high, lookin breezy here too. No rain here yday. :pouty: Got a few things on the list for today too, have to see how far I can get. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.