Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900599 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 for a low heading for the low 90's. .12" of rain at the ranch & .02" in Bugtussle proper. Be off in a little bit for the TC. We'll be in Eagan before noon. Most of the protesters are too lazy to get up that early. Lots of questions to answer before heading out. Seems like anytime I want to take a little personal time someone decides they need their diaper changed. Never fails. Later dudes... :cool: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin boys, 62* here when I went out for a boat ride & 83* will be the high. Sure was another pretty sunrise. :cool:  Kind of glenn- like out there though. ;) :laugh: :laugh: Our company left ~ 1/2 hour ago, so back to our routine now. Got a couple irons in the  :campfire:, see what comes to the top. Have a good 1.
must be pretty good then!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Pump truck and third ready mix truck left at 9:15. Moving along nicely. Not worried about mike putting his prints in the concrete as much as the dog and cat. They’re in lockdown until later this afternoon.
Snow, the state high school shoot is going on in Alex right now day four of nine and I’m in the deer hunters booth for three of them and coaching on one of them. Talked with clay target league boss yesterday and told me there were only 6,500 kids signed up to shoot. Lack of ammunition was the reason  they didn’t get the usual 9,000 plus. Later ..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man  :angry2: :pouty: sitting in my chair for a bit with shadow on my lap, wife is watching the price is right. :doofus: :doofus: :thumbs:

I looked at her and told her it's freaking embarrassing to watch how stupid some of these people act  :confused: :tut: :thumbs:. Anyway I'm off to do something constructive. But that won't take much.
« Last Edit: June 06/17/21, 10:50:45 AM by glenn57 »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Markn,Didn't realize the state shoot was on already,back in my dayz it was on in mid july....this ammo fiasco sucks.Seen any big dog's yet for pre-lims? I haven't talked to my old squad mates in years since I switched to S.C.'s but still watch scores at big shoots,I see Bob munson is sr vet from south dakota(non-rez cat) these days,Bob was  a machine back in the 90's,I remember one year at the state shoot Bob was honored for the minnesota Hall of Fame dinner and made all american team once again,he boasted a 99% average out of 200,000 targets,really amazing,his son Eric that year(doubles boy) won state doubles with a score of 450 straight targets in the championship shoot off,another amazing feat,great memories here.,Then  a Alex rez won the singles championship shooting his 870 trapgun,his barrel got so hot during the shoot off his wife stood behind him wilst he shot on each station with a bucket of water and a towel he used after each shot to cool the barrel,heat waves from the barrel can mess a guy up.

Looks like alex is getting the rain right now,hope the kids are enjoying this great sport,rain or shine.

looking at the pics of your operation,spent many years as a flat worker,all over the country,trying to figure out "why" the pump truck?,those babies are spendy to bring in but needed for pouring walls and hard to reach jobs,looks pretty flat there markn.
« Last Edit: June 06/17/21, 11:23:20 AM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: I have never, ever, at least that I can remember  :cheesy: act that ridiculous  :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: I have never, ever, at least that I can remember  :cheesy: act that ridiculous  :happy1:
We will let Boar be the judge of that.  :evil: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :nerd:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now that's funny!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.
We will let Boar be the judge of that.  :evil: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :nerd:
:pouty: :pouty: :confused: :mad1: :doah: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,
Are you going to be coaching the Alexandra team on Sunday.  I will be there in the MDHA booth that day.  Big Lake is shooting on Sunday as well.  My grandson is on the team.  Maybe see you there.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,dandy start ,little warm but less humidity,looks like south east minn got whacked last evening....but got the rain they needed.

have a great and safe weekend...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here heading for mid 70s they are now saying. Leaving work at 10:30 this morning. Going to go meet the feller that bought our old boat and deliver it to him. Going to meet in Akeley. It will be nice to have that out of the garage. Hopefully the new boat is ready to pick up on our way home then too. He thought he was going to work on it yesterday, but I never got a call from him. We shall see. Well, just a short day in the salt mines. You boys have a good Friday!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here now and heading for the 80's again..  finally did some mowing last night, it was long and it cut decent..  now I hope for some rain soon..  not much more going on at the moment...  safe travels Jb!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Windy already today but going to be a nice day.  Good luck with the boat things JB.  No big plans for the weekend here.  Will enjoy the nice weather and hope we get the rains on Sunday as predicted.  You have a good one too.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 63* here when I started movin & 78* will be the high is what I'm hearin. Lookin like it'll be another breezy 1 as it was blowin 5-10 before the sun came up. Only 1  :fish2: little perch willin today, not near as many boats out either. The weeds are gettin kind of long where it's still green & it looks like we'll get a little rain this weekend so I'll fire up the mower for a bit today. 'Bout it from this neck of the woods, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........... other then a little putzing here and there i got nuttin on the plan for today. so that means it looks like a gunner and mikey day!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  72 and not a ripple on the lake and not a cloud in the sky. The kid and I went out fishin swim jigs n plastics,  couldn't keep tge sheepsheads off so started dragging raps around and caught more that way, they need to get them things otta here. Probably do some yard work and then loaf around in the water later. Bout it here, See ya!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a high near 90. Got missed by the rain but heard a lot of racket especially off to our south & east. Slight chance tonite but Saturday night thru Sunday look promising at this point. May alter our plans for BTT50's & head up Saturday rather than Sunday if it's going to be a rainout. It will likely be a zoo. We'll have to make the call by tonite. Some of the guys who were going cancelled so we have all kinds of extra passes. Looking for hot chicks to take their place... :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  72 and not a ripple on the lake and not a cloud in the sky. The kid and I went out fishin swim jigs n plastics,  couldn't keep tge sheepsheads off so started dragging raps around and caught more that way, they need to get them things otta here. Probably do some yard work and then loaf around in the water later. Bout it here, See ya!!
DUDE................do you EVER put in a full workweek!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have fun..........catch fish and dont look at any bikini's!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: plant then sheepies in a farmers field somewhere.  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No bikinis out this way yet, but HH has started and tge ladies think they can take us in a bean bag tourney....Ha I say!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No bikinis out this way yet, but HH has started and tge ladies think they can take us in a bean bag tourney....Ha I say!!
and the winner gets............................. :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so the air conditioning guy left about an hour ago. long story short he called a tech from samsung. basiclly said its a communication problem between the remote, inside unit and outside. he suggested to clean the wires, and the ground wasnt hooked up correctly, when it wasnt communicating properly it shut down.

the samsung tech said.........try that if that wasnt gonna fix it get a new unit..........so we shall see. there are not alot of replaceable parts on this unit and the electronic board is spendy as thats what the main issue could be!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so the neighbor lady had the house listed with remax. think the sigh went up tuesday. i've seen 6 different showings since then.  :scratch: crazy.

so nosey me googled remax.........there asking $199,999.00 for it.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it will be sold fast, if not already...  and she will most likely get an offer over that... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it will be sold fast, if not already...  and she will most likely get an offer over that...
i know thats the crazy part.  :crazy: wonder who's getting the money for the sale.........i know mom and dad paid cash for the house for her when she moved n.??????????

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Concrete looks great after a couple days of drying.
Snow, the state high school shoot is going on right now. We have four more days before it’s done on Tuesday. The Minnesota state shoot starts right after the Fourth of July. By the way that guy that won the singles championship with the 870 shot in the same squad as me the year. 2004. He and I have shot league together for the past twenty plus years. My brother and each shot 198s and he shot a 200. Good squad.

Deadeye, I’ll stop by Sunday morning and drop off the membership box at the MDHA booth.
mm

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,
Ok, don't get up early. We should be there a little after 8 AM. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
See you Sunday morning deadeye. Thanks for the help. MDHA (and myself) appreciates it. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice looking day already.. 55 now some of the same as yesterday..  still saying rain tomorrow, it won't stop the dry spell down but it won't hurt either..  have a good day all!!   :happy1: