Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902981 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
JB ,early start this A.M. eh? or are you always a early riser?,little chilling again this morning at 46 degrees but better than a couple weeks ago at mid 70's at this time of day,I see 80 forcasted here later today makes for a great monday,sadly from here till december we start losing daylight.  :sad:
I am usually up early. Start work at 7 so during the week. I usually check in when I get here before I start.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 50 for an overnite low heading for a high in the upper 70's. Coolish day yesterday. Out in the open spaces scouting on some large fields it felt good to have the hoodie & gloves on. Must be more sensitive after running around in just my thong the past couple weeks.  :scratch: Got a webinar to catch in a little bit so better figure out how to log in for that. I have a whole complement of cusswords at my disposal... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck of a good album.   :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good music!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Meh, he had a few good songs. But otherwise I wasn't a fan
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I can see this guy was probably more yer speed, there pal... :moon:

I bet glenn spent most of the show trying to figure out if Cissy was wearing panties!  :shocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq0pCQXuh6g 
« Last Edit: June 06/22/21, 06:45:45 PM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had fun at our TAK meeting last night.  We usually have about 100 kids signed up to fish.  Cousins and friends even come and stay with kids to do this.  I guess our donators gave last year too so we have a good chunk of moola for donations.  We usually give out some Lifetime fishing licenses to the kids.  This year we are giving 12 of them!!!  They are just under $500 each.  That is $5,500 worth of them.   :happy1: :happy1:  How cool is that.  There are also rods and reels, lures etc.  Each kid gets a prize package at the end of the day.  They get a goodie pkg to start the day too.  Fun deal.  As I look north there are dark clouds and light rain is expected and thunderstorms this afternoon.   :confused:  Winds SSW 15-25.  Gonna be a great day fishing.  LOL  We will have an alternate plan just in case.  See ya all later.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here this morning with clouds and a drip here and there. Nothing to wet the ground. Supposed to be up around 90 today  :puke:. Hope you stay cool put in the boat Barry. Hope it stays cloudy for ya to. Time to make a phone call to the boat dealer today and put a little pressure on them. I want the boat back for the weekend. That is all I ask. That will be a week and 1/2. What he originally told me it would take. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Hope da fish bite for the kiddies!! Have a good one boys.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Another dandy sunrise,lakes are like a mirror,looks like rain for you folks up nord later,lucky you.

Later,

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I should be with fishing today with Barry. Sounds like a good time. Need to get pick-up cleaned out today so it can be packed to head to bemidji Friday morning. Rain gear definity needs some attention (a good water repellant spray down) after Sunday's all day stand outside in the rain event. Might head to the golf course and smack a bucket of balls for the hell of it. More coffee, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here going for that 90 mark too..  yuk...  have a great day Barry!!!   going to Alex this morning and get a few things..  don't need much so it won't take long...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......starting off as a beauty of a day!!!!!!!! :happy1: but its gonna get hot again  :confused: :doah: :puke: tomorrow humid!!!!!!!!! is there snow in the forecast!!!!!!!! :snow1: :snow5: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LPS.......good luck with the kids..........hope your boat gets the big fish of the day  :happy1: :happy1: :fish2: :fish2:

not much on the agenda for today. getting kinda bored actually. i volunteered my pressure washer services to my mom. she wants to refinish/seal a wooden lawn chair and swing, with the heat for today i figured today would be a good day to play with water. and she's still in wisconsin..........so no supervision!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here going for that 90 mark too..  yuk...  have a great day Barry!!!   going to Alex this morning and get a few things..  don't need much so it won't take long...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
ran out of beer again huh!!!!!!!!!!!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ran out of beer again huh!!!!!!!!!!!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:
nope, I get that in Sauk Centre!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 58* when I came in from my boat ride & I'm seein ~ 85* for the high. Pretty windy out on the lake 'til the sun came up, quieted down then, 'sposed to blow pretty good again later though. Got a couple things lined up for this mornin, nothin real pressing. That's all I've got now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey gunner.......i,ve been seeing you guys are getting more rain up that way then we are down here. the last time up the
skeeters werent all that bad......... has the rain made them worse???? how about the flies???????

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Noticed a fresh crop when I walked out the garage early yday mornin & they got kinda nasty out here last night as we were finishing up HH ~ 8:30.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Noticed a fresh crop when I walked out the garage early yday mornin & they got kinda nasty out here last night as we were finishing up HH ~ 8:30.
yea kinda figured with the rain they'd get bad, but i gots plenty of skeeter weapons!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Had another webinar just before lunch so time to get out and spot check weed control efficacy in soybeans. Rode some fields yesterday and it looked fantastic despite being sprayed in the heat. Few things more satisfying than watching giant ragweed croak in this occupation. Best get at it. Need to stop at the grocery store. Out of essential ingredients to make G&T's. Hot afternoon will make them taste pretty good. Didn't taste bad last nite when it was cooler come to think of it... :scratch:   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that didn't take long. Looks like I be  getting new neighbors. A SOLD sign went up sometime this afternoon next door. 8-9 days is all.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Uffda,it's a muggy morning already here,ghope we get some rain today,missed us last night,looks like the rain stayed north of the metro.

good day to all.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 53 here this morning heading for 80 today. Yah, the housing market is crazy right now to Glenn. Bet they got more than asking price too. Everything is nuts right now. Well, 27 years of wedded bliss today. Crazy how how time flies. May have to take the wifey out for super tomorrow to celebrate. Went and picked up the boat last night. So that is home again. Will have to get it out this weekend and try and wet a line. We did get a shot of rain last night, .18" is all. Hope the fishing went good yesterday Barry! Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
« Last Edit: June 06/24/21, 06:55:53 AM by Jerkbiat »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, congrats to you and your bride Jb!!!  66 here at the start and again into the 80's..  but more humid today..  I did manage to get a few things done yesterday and have to what I have going today...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning here.  We got a quarter inch of rain last night.  It really came down for awhile.  Nice rain!  We it was wind gusting to 25 yesterday from the south.  We would go to the south shore and then drift back out.  Once we got in the wind we drifted so fast we couldn't hit bottom.  Kept doing it and got 2 nords and 1 walleye and 1 sauger.  Could see fish but was hard to slow down the boat.  It was hot so the water splashing on us and the kids felt good.  A good time was had by all.  Lots of laughs too.   :happy1:  Maybe I said this earlier but our TAK chapter is giving away 12 Lifetime Fishing Licenses to kids this year.  That is great for a small town like ours.  Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 congrats JB!!!!!!!!! a trip through the mickey D's drive thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers........woke up to all these alerts on my phone.  :pouty: :doofus: lightning close by.....not a drop of rain!!!!!!!1 :doah: :embarrassed: :confused: not sure other then a trip to st cloud what my game plan is for the day.......as with every day......water the garden after the garden is shaded!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 60* here on my 1st trip out to the garage early today & lookin like 80* will be our high too. Lots of lightning & a little thunder last night ~ 10, then a 10 minute deluge around 11:30. We had another .2" in our gauges this mornin. Got their boat in the lake yday then in the afternoon we all went down to the lake to cool off. I grabbed a few wrenches & had 'em give me a hand lowering the dock so their boat didn't get beat up too bad. Lots of tubers in the bay the last couple weeks. Not certain what today will bring & that's OK. Hopin your Thursday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: June 06/24/21, 07:59:23 AM by Gunner55 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Quite warm and humid here this morning
 The weather terrorists lowered our chance of rain again. Getting pretty serious for the farmers around me.