Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900779 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,sunny and a cool 52 degree's out the door,sun is taking it's time rising these days, agreed JB mike's post has me thinking bbq tonight,did a dandy pork steak saturday night maybe again to night as my fav ribeye steak price is still way up,a guy needs a bank loan to purchase a good steak these days.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 50* early & 73* is 'sposed to be the high. Too wet too late here yday so no mowing got done, it's on the top of the list for today however. Haven't had the boat out for a few days now so that'll most likely get worked in today's menu too. Gonna be another nice 1  :happy1:  :cool: so I better roll. Hopin your Thursday's a good 1!!.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
good mornin all, 50 here this morning..  looks to be like a nice day today too..  got my mowing and trimming done yesterday, looks good too..  I did score a couple racks of baby back ribs yesterday so one of those will be on the smoker tomorrow..  and some pork steaks too..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
:sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :smoking: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.......yeppers.......awesome weather........... there saying maybe some rain tomorrow....hope so. plucked away at my honey due list yesterday....could finish it today before i start another one!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Not a lot definitely on tap for today but a lot of stuff that could happen. I hate days like that. Waiting to hear back from the guy who took the glass out of my organ donor car so I can get that and pay him. No call back, yet. Also waiting to hear from a Farm Journal TV crew that's supposed to be in the area. Talked to Tyne Morgan Tuesday & Machinery Pete wanted to do an interview today. Like to know when & what it is they wanna talk about if that's the case. Only thing for sure about today is going to the care center tonite so the old folks can see the old cars. Works for me.  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Not a lot definitely on tap for today but a lot of stuff that could happen. I hate days like that. Waiting to hear back from the guy who took the glass out of my organ donor car so I can get that and pay him. No call back, yet. Also waiting to hear from a Farm Journal TV crew that's supposed to be in the area. Talked to Tyne Morgan Tuesday & Machinery Pete wanted to do an interview today. Like to know when & what it is they wanna talk about if that's the case. Only thing for sure about today is going to the care center tonite so the old folks can see the old cars. Works for me.  :cool:
pretty soon you'll be driving past your own living room window!!!!!! :evil: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sorry .......mikey made me!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
pretty soon you'll be driving past your own living room window!!!!!! :evil: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:banghead: :taz: Don't you have some dill to pick?  :tut:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:banghead: :taz: Don't you have some dill to pick?  :tut:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe..........but this is more fun!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 this morning and heading back in to the 70's..   well at HH last night they had the meat raffle going again, darn if I didn't win a couple T-bone steaks and a package of bacon!!  good eats again..  got a few things to do outside today and also fire up the pellet smoker too..  have a good day all!!!     :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers.... Nice sunrise this morning,lake was like glass as I passed,young of the year geese are filling out nicely,have a safe weekend to all.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here this AM heading for 80 today. Leaving work at 2 and going to meet the daughter in Akeley to get the grandkids. Going to have them up for the week. Going go to Federal dam camping the following weekend with the kids and grandkids. Otherwise just need to make it thru another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........not sure what's up today to, yeah.........one of them gunner type days!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

JB........have fun camping with the grandkids. i remember those days, was fun but dang glad to send them home at the end of it.  :happy1: :rotflmao: with this new set of young grandkids not sure i could deal with it.  :confused: picky eaters.....allergic to everything....... gotta have there nose in a friggin ipad....................... :doah: :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice morning here.  Was 48 when I got up.  Going for low 80's.  Sort of used to it now.  Made a pot of ham and bean soup yesterday.  Needs to simmer some more today.  I mowed around the house where there was shade to make the grass greener.  I see Cooper is now getting interested in the squirrels at the feeder.  Took him awhile to get the chase them urge.  Have a great time JB!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54* to start & headed for the upper 70's. Got my mowin done yday, even had time for some HH, & a boat ride last night. Sure was nice out there................................. :scratch: come to think of it it's been pretty nice ever since Cold Spring got it's squeak back. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Watched the sun come up from inside the boat again today, got some laundry on the line already too. No more now, have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my leak fixed in the camper yesterday. Need check it out today now the glue is dry. Shot a round of singles yesterday at the state shoot as a warm-up for tomorrow's state championship round (200 targets). Might try to shoot the doubles this afternoon if time permits. Good thing I don't have to mow because it's too dry. I'd have to mount headlights on the mower. later.. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. The care center visit went well. Beautiful evening & was well received by the residents. Talking rain maybe before lunch & into the afternoon. Got a call back from the glass guy who told me I could just come & get the car, glass & regulators. Thought I'd maybe try & do that today but if the rain materializes it may alter my plans. Car show in Bugtussle tomorrow a.m. & lots of lawn to mow for the weekend. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
goodluck markn,shoot'em all,nice day to shoot,

you sandbaggin in "C" class???  lol j/k.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: is dotch and roony getting rain!!!!!! from the radar looks like it!!!!!! :doah:

they always get the good rain!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :confused: friggin bored outta my mind. SO, beer on ice and a fire it is  :mooning: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rotflmao:

I always manage to find something to do then. :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
might have to do a fire too!!!   :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/09/21, 02:53:22 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
might have tom do a fire too!!!   :happy1:
:confused: :pouty: Tom gets ribs and smoked pork steaks and I'd get a cold hot dog.  :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
might have tom do a fire too!!!   :happy1:
:confused: :pouty: Tom gets ribs and smoked pork steaks and I'd get a cold hot dog.  :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

who the heck is Tom???   and the ribs came out great!!!  good eats tonight!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :pouty: :confused: :surrender: :scratch: read your previous post regarding fire.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Tom gets all the good ribs.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that Tom is a lucky some bitch!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: