Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947483 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: is dotch and roony getting rain!!!!!! from the radar looks like it!!!!!! :doah:

they always get the good rain!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

We got 3 tenths here in God's Country. The radar made it look like Bugtussle got a fair amount more.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I have not traversed the lake road to Bugtussle to read that gauge but did receive .60" here at the ranch. Looked like south and west of here they received a more generous proportion. They always get more rain than we do.... :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well trap shooting was a bust yesterday. Started out great and stunk it up. That's why I'm a class "C" shooter snow. Going to try to redeem myself today. Tried to rain last night, had some water on the table outside, but nothing in the rain gauge. The last shot of .7" really greened up the back yard where there's shade. Time for more  :coffee:, later.. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples surprised I'm up already went to Lake front show last night, 38 special,  Cheap trick and Styx played, lots of fun. The bands did a great job and sounded surprisingly good. The pooches are Waiting patiently fer momma to get up so we can go fer a stroll.  Anywho,  see ya!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here this AM and still drier than a popcorn fart. No rain in the forecast either. Supposed to be 80ish today. Got some projects this AM to work on and then the grandson and I can find something to do. Maybe have him drive me to town to get some boat gas and diesel for the skid steer. Wife and grand daughter are going to go to Grand forks shopping for her birthday today. She turns 15. Grandson is 16 and working on getting his DL. Can't believe how fast time goes by. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here and going for the upper 70's or 80's here too.. not much going on today so I'll just roll with the day!!!  car show in Osakis so maybe take that in...  sounds like a good day for you all Jb!!   good luck Mark!!!    have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/10/21, 07:22:57 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A hazy morning here.  LOL  Must be smoke in the air.  Went for a nice boat ride last night.  Was nice on the river.  The wife and I are going to do a good clean job on the camper today.  That's about it for the day.  Have fun with the Grandkids JB.  I bet they enjoy their time with you too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.....well that beer and fire got me doing alot of things last nite.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: repeat tonight!!!!!! :happy1:

LPS......yea my phone came up yesterday with an air quality alert......said it was smoke from the canuk fires!!!!!!!!

taking some time outta my busy schedule and going to head out to where i have my aspargus and do some weeding. talked to my friend where its at, says the deer are eating it off.  :confused: :confused: he has some areas out there with long grass/meadow type stuff gonna take shadow with and work him with the training dummy it it.....see how that goes!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 57*early, shootin for 81*, I hear. Went to the meat raffle again last night, only ~ 1/2 the people as last week. Didn't win, still fun though. :happy1: :cool: Got in a little boat time already today, no  :fish2: but plenty of skeets especially startin off. Got a couple things in my sights to begin the day, nothin pressing. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so now I'm hearing gypsy moth is a bad word, so the good folks looking out for us are going to rename the moth...  what the heck!!??

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning fellers, i know inhavent talked for awhile. Been very busy in my mind. I started a new job aboyt 6 weeks ago and its going real good! I enjoy it! I work 5 to 130. Getting up at 330 is a pain but time gose by fast and i have the afternoon to do things till i peter out at about 530 and couch it til go to bed at 7.
My exploits as a early adult has come back, i get a text from some one that says um his blood father, short version. Ok so we tested and it turns out i have a 30 yr old son that ive never met. Ooooooook! Talk about mind consuming. Things are going well, weve been texting and getting to know each other! And hes quite the guy! So far. He mirrirs myself and nick especialy with his personality and demeanor
 Wierd. So thats what up! Have a great day!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OH NO!!!!! not another little boar!!!!!!!!! :doah: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seriously...........good luck with that  and hope it all goes well for ya bud!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW Boar!!!  sounds like every thing is going in the right direction and I'm glad to hear that!!!  and hope it stays that way for ya!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now isn't that interesting.  Glad you are owning up to the situation Jeff.  Fun is around every corner.   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Now isn't that interesting.  Glad you are owning up to the situation Jeff.  Fun is around every corner.   :happy1:
LPS......i feel i know boar well enough to say this. he may not be able to hit a 4 X 8 sheet of plywood with a shotgun at 20 yards or catch a fish even if you put it on the hook for him,  :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: but............ he is a good man and always does the right thing!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i have no doubt he is up to the task!!!!!!!! :kingscourt: :bow:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 62 at choretime topping out in the low 70's. .63" total at the ranch & .61" in suburban Bugtussle. Got the car show handled & did well. Studebaker was voted Best of the Rest (non-GM, Ford or Mopar) so that was kinda neat. It's showering again now so no lawn mowing. I may be forced to take a nap! Hate when that happens... :embarrassed:

I can't speak for anyone else here but there's always been a lingering question in the back of my mind about what I'd do if someone suddenly came forward claiming to be a son or daughter. Granted, they'd be 40-ish but stranger things have happened. Think you handled it about as well as could be expected boar. Hope it works out well for you both.     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thanks guys! Things are going well. Im very pleased and excited actually. Dosent hold any animosity, like glenn hold againts me for my far soperior fishing and hunting skills.
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here and going for the mid 80's today..  made it to 79 yesterday I think...some folks are getting their electric bills are getting a surprise!!  very high bills..  but AC has to run on some thing..  haven't gotten mine yet..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 here this morning heading for 90s today  :puke:. Interesting stuff there Boat. Glad it is working out for you. Glad you are liking the new job too. I hope he likes to bear hunt like you do too. I think the grandkids are going to want to do some tubing today. Going to be a play in the water kind of day today I think. Have a good Sunday boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 61* at 1st peek here & we're headed for the upper 80's, they're sayin. No boat ride yet today, did go out last night though. Got 1 small :fish2: nord that was worth cleaning, it was pretty  :cool: lookin sunset too with all the haze. Not sure yet what's on the plate for today other than our usual Sunday paper run, need more mower/boat gas too. Have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  All I can think is that Boar Junior already has spiked hair and a goatee.  A smaller version of Boar Senior.  LOL  Do you remember the mother Jeff or is that to snoopy of me?  Another smoky hazy day here.  It did get to 84 yesterday but I do think the smoke haze keeps it a little cooler.  No wind yesterday and none so far today neither.  Got most of our vacation stuff packed in totes and in the truck already.  Then we can jump in and go.  Have a great day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys! Things are going well. Im very pleased and excited actually. Dosent hold any animosity, like glenn hold againts me for my far soperior fishing and hunting skills.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea OK!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: i'm assuming he lives in the area???????

morning fellers........weather  terrorists say it supposed to get up to 84-88 degrees today. i hepled put a little smoke in the air last nite with the campfire!!!!!! sure was a great evening!!!!!!!enjoying my Tanzanian coffee this morning. not sure what i'll get myself into yet, but momma has been yammering about having steak so........thats on the menu for tonight.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a great day yesterday. Shot good enough to win my class in a shoot-off at the state shoot. Pretty hyped. So we are packing up to see how the handicap championship goes today. got to run, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning feller! Lori birthday today. Very warm, seems luke low humidity so should be just very warm so that fine. Yea barry, i remeber her, spent 30 yrs trying to forget too. I knew the possibility of a child but i honestly thought only god knew the father. That how she was.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning feller! Lori birthday today. Very warm, seems luke low humidity so should be just very warm so that fine. Yea barry, i remeber her, spent 30 yrs trying to forget too. I knew the possibility of a child but i honestly thought only god knew the father. That how she was.
give Lori a happy birthday hug for me bud. :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup Happy Birthday to her!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Right on brother!!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn, them flies have come out in full force the past few days. :angry2:

I hate flies more then boar hates cardboard. :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. .04" of rain at the ranch. If I get a bug up my @$$ I might head to Bugtussle to check that one. Otherwise it won't evaporate before morning. Waiting for a guy to pick up some lambs to take out on the show circuit. After he gets out of here then I'd better hop on the mower. Heavy dew this a.m. so not in the cards until afternoon.

Happy Birthday Lori!  :happy1: