Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902845 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning feller! Lori birthday today. Very warm, seems luke low humidity so should be just very warm so that fine. Yea barry, i remeber her, spent 30 yrs trying to forget too. I knew the possibility of a child but i honestly thought only god knew the father. That how she was.
it's really to bad you can't send him some pictures of you with like holding fish you caught, or a deer or bear, or....... :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Lori!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn, them flies have come out in full force the past few days. :angry2:

I hate flies more then boar hates cardboard. :rotflmao:

I agree and the last few days they have been thick here too!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: They ain't been bad here since last weekend. ;) :rolleyes:                           :whistling:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: They ain't been bad here since last weekend. ;) :rolleyes:                           :whistling:
:tut: :tut: :pouty: they weren't all that bad then either. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
After coffee and breakfast I need to take a look at the daughter's car. Might have a tire that have be separating between the plies. Wants to wobble a bit. After that need to clean out the truck of shooting supplies from the past four days and take it easy for a day or so. Have a great day, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 59 and still some hazy from the smoke in the air..  we can't go to Canada but they can send us the smoke, just wrong..   :rotflmao:  they say the winds are changing today so it should clear up later...  got a few things to do today, I'll just roll with that..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers and a dandy one at that,looks like you guyz up north will have the high temps today,i'm content with 62 degree's now and low 70's later.

Come on markn,spill the beens,how did ya shoot? figured you sand baggin in C class you would've cleaned up...lol hey does a old timer called "weasel" still shoot? not sure if he's above ground these days just curious,he was a trap shootin fool,he also did custom ear plugs for shooter's at these shoots,also a walleye fanatic,many shoots he had his lund tub along,once he was done shooting off to LOW.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it was 64* when I was out the 1st time & I'm hearin 84* will be our high. Looks like we may have  a little wind today, which is pretty unusual lately, as we have a nice ripple on the bay already. Went out :fishing: last night, really nice out there again. :cool: Had some perch action but no  :fish2: :pouty: but none of them damn flies :rolleyes: :smiley: either. Got a couple projects in mind for this week, if I got time. ;) :laugh: No more now, have a good Monday guys!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The sun is orange this morning with all of the smoke haze here.  We are in a Poor air quality level now.  Looks like rain coming but it's only smoke.  Darn.  Not a lot going on today and that is ok. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........yep nice morning starting out. putz in the garden for a bit, and a few other things, but nuttin drastic today!!!!! :happy1:

talked to my brudder for a bit yesterday...he is heading to the cabin the 29th of july, mom and stepdad going up about Aug 1 or 2. he said come on up, dont threaten me with a good time.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: have a wedding on the 31rst probably go up after that sometime.  :happy1: by the time i get there mom should be over her sh!t fit with the portable AC unit!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

this upcoming weekend my hometown of Richmond is having there river lakes days weekend. the annual town festival.....probably take in a few events. i see by the schedule they will have a turkey leg stand........I'M IN!!!!!!!!! :hubba: not a big garage sale person but might check a few out along with the businesses sidewalk sales.

oh and some of the scenery aint bad either :sleazy: :hubba: :evil: iffin ya know what i mean!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: i'll pass on the parade and fireworks though!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 69 here heading for upper 80s today. Seen 93 yesterday. It was not fun. Happy belated birthday to your wife Boat. Same birthday as my wife. Just chilling right now sitting out on the patio looking at the lake sipping coffee. Going to go in soon and boil up some taters and eggs to make a batch of bearcat tater salad for our trip to Federal Dam. Maybe do some fishing later. Have a good Monday boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bearcat tater salad???  that's a new one...  tell us more!!
« Last Edit: July 07/12/21, 09:47:01 AM by mike89 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Got a feed run to make then go get the organ donor car. Got some help so I can blame someone if we drop the windshield.  :shocked: I got a spot cleaned out in the garage for all of it. Tossed a lot of the wife's decorating stuff so hopefully that won't find its way back into the garage. It's buried pretty deep in the dumpster so I should be safe... :evil:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well my day just took a turn to chaotic. :doofus: becks called, my pickles are ready. Time to can pickles.

Think as long as I'm in the neighborhood I'll visit the girls at the union hall

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well yea....he heads out into the woods, finds bearscat and tosses it into the tater salad.  :sleazy: :rolleyes: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well yea....he heads out into the woods, finds bearscat and tosses it into the tater salad.  :sleazy: :rolleyes: :nerd: :rotflmao:

oh go get your cukes!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok snow here’s the scoop. I shot a 96 on Thursday for singles, a 78 for the doubles championship on Friday (class C), a 196 for the singles championship on Saturday and won the class A championship there (got really lucky) and finally a 89 yesterday for the handicap championship. I can’t say I know who you’re talking about but I did have a very nice lady do a set of earplugs for me on Friday. She’s from Buffalo.
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats mark,weasel is what everyone calls Ricard Mc coy,he was and old feller back when I was shooting trap,good friend with Pat L like most vet shooters,just curious if he's still around.

thanx for the update,I had nothin goin on saturday and the thought crossed my mind to take a drive to alex,just a passing thought,figured I might get the bug again,can't afford another P gun these days plus it's a long drive for one day,I always booked a room at the airport motel,they had the best rates,small rooms but clean and cheap.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  That is what I called my potato salad recipe.  My nickname since I was in Junior High has been Bearcat. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  That is what I called my potato salad recipe.  My nickname since I was in Junior High has been Bearcat.

heck I should have know that!!!  as you gave me the recipe too!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  but now google "bearcat tater salad"    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   you will laugh and then realize why I asked!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,hazy/smokey sun,heavy air but above ground this morning,feels good,possible t-storms later,we need the rain....

good day to all~

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here going for the mid 80's again...  still saying rain tomorrow but it looks like it will be south of us..  we will see..  just have a few things going on today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here going for low 80s today. Little bit of a North wind this morning. Not to strong yet and hope it stays that way. Need to be able to take the boat off of the roller trailer and run it up to long point to put it back on the bunk trailer so we can take it to Federal Dam with us. Glad LPS got you straighted out on the bearcat tater salad. Got that done yesterday morning. Tried some yesterday afternoon. Num num, good stuff. Thinking that might be what is for breakfast. The recipe makes a big batch. You get that new camper yet LPS?? Well, off to the races. Lots to get done today. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing major going on today. Gas up the truck and run it through the car wash, that should make it rain tomorrow. Car washes at fleet are two for tuesday. Fix a tail light on camper and pick some beans out of the garden for this weekend. Have a good day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:

Snow, sorry but that name doesn't ring a bell. I'm sure I have met or seen the gentleman.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........woke up tired for some reason today............i can feel a Dotch nap later!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1:

a few things to do today, nuttin strenous!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 63* when I went for my boat ride & it's sounding like lower 80"s will be the high. The garage pavement looked like we had a few sprinkles overnight :scratch:, not enough though. Had a a few  ripples(SW) early & now it looks like it's more W/NW. Got a dock project today that I've been putting off, going deeper. The other 16' section will be goin on the rollout & I'll mess with the 2 new 10' sections so I end up being either 50' or 54' long & 6' or 10' farther out. Looks like a good day to mess around in the lake to me!! Have a good 1.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had to let the dogs out around 4 so I am dragging today too Glenn.  JB we are going to get the camper tomorrow.  Looks like we will be in the bad weather area too so will make sure my insurance company knows about it.  Will be using it for a few days.  The neighbor will take care of our garden for us.  I can eat that potato salad for a meal anytime too.   :happy1: 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool beans on getting the new camper!! Hope the weather cooperates for ya.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: i just gotta laugh at my dipstick neighbor.  :scratch: :doah: he mowed his lawn yesterday, no biggy, he has a sprinkler system. today he's back out cutting it again.  :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

when you look at his newly mowed lawn it looks like the grass is simply bent over and kinda hacked off  :scratch: :scratch: looks like he hasnt sharpened the blade in 10 years..........oh well entertains me for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

oh yea momma went off to get our box of peaches!!!!!! :hubba: :evil: