Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902434 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn good news Dotch!!!    :happy1: :happy1:  both the nap and the car!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 66 here and back to the upper 80's again..  man did the storms roll threw here this morning!!  woke up about 130 to a light and sound show!!!  power was out for 2 1/2 hours..  rain gauge had 1.4 inches of rain too!!! and yes I did empty it from the other day!!  but a lot of apples are on the ground now too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

sounds like Sauk Centre got over 2 inches of rain!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/24/21, 07:06:05 AM by mike89 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sunny, breezy morning here.  I can hear the trains in Canada moving.  Mike you get all of the rain.  We didn't get a drop here.  There were chances during the day too but they went just south of us.  Heard the thunder but no rain.  Did have some drops on the deck but that's it.  Monday looks like our next chance unless something pops up unexpectedly.  Just going to putz around today and we have a reunion to go to this afternoon.  I have some half decaf coffee brewing now.  Good Twins game last night.  Happy Saturday to ya. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I'm about 18 miles SW from mike as the crow flies. We dumped out .50" of rain out of the gauge this morning here. That brings my summer total to, drum roll please, 2.60". Ouch. One more cup of coffee and I'm going to toss the Beretta in the truck and head to Glenwood for the day. Crew will be back on Monday to put in the two remaining garage doors. Have a great day, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looking good there Mark!!   and good luck today!!!   :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good Mark! Mornin forum fellas,  things are wet here but not much in the gauges.  The pooches are walked and coffee about wrapped up probably head to the hair chop shop soon , then grab some charcoal and some cold refreshments for the weekend,  gotta stay hydrated ya know  :happy1: .Anyhow the kid is coming over later for wings and za, should be fun...See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Unreal how fast they can put a building like that.  Wish it was on my property.   :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
3 tenths of an inch of gentle rain in God's country. It all helps.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........lotz of thunder and lightning early early morning. rain gauge is hard to read the little lines up to the inch mark are pretty much gonw but i be estimating we got between a 1/4 and 1/2 inch of very much needed rain.  :happy1: :happy1:

just finally got the wife pushed out the door  :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: her and her granddaughter are on there way up to the wifes sisters campground up by mille lacs for the day!!!!! so the dogs and i gotta find something to do!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: i see a  :campfire: and  :toast: in the forecast!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

nice looking shed mark!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 72 here and a nice breeze. Just like LPS no rain here. Supposed to get mid 80s today. The humidity had certainly gone down this morning. Feels much better. We will work on some kind of project today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
guess today is the breweries firefest.......WHOOPIE.........i dont do country music. next weekend is cold springs "hometown pride days" whoopie.  so the town should be a zoo next 2 weekends.......i'm done going anywhere now!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Remember when I posted My war on flies a d this gadget I bought. :scratch: 2-3 wees later over half full. I'm winning. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And I got more. :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is pretty impressive Glenn.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thats a bag of rasins
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats a bag of rasins
who are you? Anew guy. :mooning: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, I'm guessin we have ~60*  now & it looks like we're headed back to the upper 80's today. Been a  :crazy:  last 36 hours here, a bad storm here 7/23 has had us on the hustle. For details check the DR/Talmoon thread. Short version:  big wind, hard rain, lots of trees down, no power for almost 18 hrs for us here. :doah: The good news: no trees on any of our buildings this time & I won :happy1: @ the meat raffle again this week.  :scratch: Hopin we'll be back close to normal here today :rolleyes:, have a good Sunday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 72 here heading for mid 80s again today. Good luck on the storm clean up Gunner. Glad nothing hit the buildings. Supposed to be windy out of the NW here again today. Got pretty windy yesterday. Need a bunch of those traps like Glenn's. The little biting black flies were thick here yesterday afternoon and evening. They are horrible. Must have been a new hatch of them. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes the wind just kept picking up yesterday.  There were whitecaps on the river.  We went to the Falls and the creek at Lohman was so low one could walk across it without getting your feet wet.  There are huge sandbars that have grass growing on them now in the Rainy over by Indus.  Lots of big rocks exposed too.  I had heard that there was some bad weather south of us and wondered it you got in on any of it Gunner.  Glad you didn't have damage again.  We are just having coffee and not sure what is up for the day. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good luck Gunner!! 63 here and going for 90 again..  yuk..  when that storm came thru here the other day we had nothing compared to gunner..  power was only out 2 1/2 hours here..  don't have much planned for today...  I do have to pick up apples that fell off the tree in the wind the other day...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples,  67 with low dew points made it a great Mornin for a stroll with the pooches.  Good luck gunner with the cleanup,  close call indeed.  Nice haul on the flies Glenn,  I see a neighbor down the street has one also, just maybe I should grab one for the lake. Not sure how today will play out but I'm sure there's something in the garden that'll be yanked and cooked up today. That's nuts about the river lps, from what I hear lots of people on lakes are finding rocks the hard way thus year. Enjoy the day felkas!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
picked up the ground fall apples and I was surprised at how full the bucket was!!!  5 gallon pail had about 3 gallons in it.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........another warm one............ish!!!!!!!! not sure what i'm gonna do today. the granddaughter finally brought my wife home about 1;30 this morning!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: bet she hasnt stayed up that late in 10 years.

JB.........it's been quite a while but i tried that at the cabin for them dang ankle biting sand flies and didnt seem to work. maybe it wasnt long enough as it usually takes a few days before they really start to attract flies. the on i posted picture of i got at fleet farm. but i bought another one down here in town at  the country store, AND they had just the bait packets for the jars!!!!!!! i'd bet any store that sells farm products would have something. be interested if you got one how they work on those sand flies up north.

i'll have to let my brother know he might be in for some wood cutting when he gets to the cabin. hope not.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. JB's getting chewed by flies, glenn's catching flies, boober's thinking about catching flies, Barry has to dodge rocks in the river, & Gunner is cleaning up after a helluva storm. I'm having coffee & thinking I should mow once the dew comes off. Might knock some hay down if the neighbor's have the discbine hooked up. Went to The Little Log House weekend at Hastings yesterday. Rode in my buddy's '99 vette so we had AC. Hotter than hell once we got there but the scenery was nice.  :sleazy: Definitely will go back another year when it isn't so blasted hot.
« Last Edit: July 07/25/21, 02:21:55 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guys!
holy hannah!!!!!!!!!! :wowza: :wowza: :wowza: :wowza: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: slobber ....slobber!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Rrrrrowwwwlllll! No flies on her!   :hubba:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now that's a nice ride!!!

well just did some mowing, good lord it's humid already...  but got the major part done that needed it...  not sure I want to take the bike out today!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
now that's a nice ride!!!

well just did some mowing, good lord it's humid already...  but got the major part done that needed it...  not sure I want to take the bike out today!!
:scratch: what ride are you talking about???🤔 :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
A camel ride you mongaloid! What do yu think he ment..... :mooning:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman