Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4942087 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez glenn,ain't hot enough for ya? gotta have a fire or are you burning up debris?,big wind the other night knoched a bunch of tree branch's down at my place,might load up the fire pit myself,dragging my feet about heading to the farm tomorrow as mid 90's perdicted this weekend in central sodak,no ac yet.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 :campfire:  keeps the skeeters at bay.  :toast: makes sure ya don't feel 'em.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After repainting Rochester's iconic Big Cob, a small, blue woodland creature possessing rusty canning rings was spotted heading that direction... :scratch:
« Last Edit: July 07/30/21, 02:38:38 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got home shortly after 1 from the Ely area. Had a good visit with an old friend. Some light rain after getting home. The gauge showed that we had practically zero rain since we left on Tuesday morning. The neighbor told me they had a nice rain just a few miles north. There must have been some wind, lots of apples on the ground.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez glenn,ain't hot enough for ya? gotta have a fire or are you burning up debris?,big wind the other night knoched a bunch of tree branch's down at my place,might load up the fire pit myself,dragging my feet about heading to the farm tomorrow as mid 90's perdicted this weekend in central sodak,no ac yet.
  :scratch: No  :campfire:, no :toast: is glenn's SOP :doah: so.................................... ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here and hazy yet..  almost looks like more than yesterday...  maybe get to 80 they say..  at least last night was nice enough to be outside..  not sure what I have going today but am going to mow a couple areas..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........still pretty hazy here too!!!!!!! think they extended that AQ alert for a few more days too. i can feel it this morning, kinda stuffed up! :doah:

got a wedding to go to this afternoon........and a dry one at that!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: oh well................. not sure what i'll do till then........maybe give the garden a drink...........
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64* here & they're sayin we'll be in the upper 70's for the high. The best action :fishing: of the season last night so I had to give it a shot again this AM. Either too big(2) or too small(2)last night, missed 2-3 others as well. Had 2-3 good bites this mornin but was movin too fast, swing & miss on 'em all. I did a little mowing yday too as well as some TLC for the lift. May mow some again & besides  that  :scratch:, we'll see. Hopin your Saturday's a good 1.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got another box for extra lumber added to the corner of the garage yesterday and one 16' shelf fabricated, but not hung yet. Going to the banquet today and relax a bit, see who shows up for vendors and what is on the raffle. Here's a couple of updated photos, later gents.......... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here heading for 77 today. Bit hazy and we can smell the smoke in the air.  Nice north breeze this morning. Got my lowers and my buddies done yesterday afternoon after work. Now to go shopping for the rest of the goodies. Not sure what project to tackle today. We got .1" of rain last night just after 10. I sat and watched the light show for awhile too. Hope your Saturday is a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 & hazy at choretime heading for a high around 80. .1" of rain at the ranch and .11" in Bugtussle. Slight chance this afternoon. Hmmm...that's what they said yesterday.  :scratch: Hay's still on the ground although this last rain was more like a heavy dew, just got the top of the windrow wet. In the meantime, should spray pasture fences & get back to lawn mowing if it ever dries off. Working around these light showers that are just enough to keep the grass & hay wet is getting old.  :pouty: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I am without a dog for the first time in 36 years. Lost my little lab Frieda, she was just shy of 16. Pretty sad.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Aw, that bites Art. My sympathy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang sorry to hear that roony!!!  that's a huge hit...  my best to ya... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe Roony, I feel for ya!! Sorry to hear.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Roony I feel for ya.  I know how sad that can be.  RIP!  Well we slept in the camper last night.  Woke to a wet woods.  We got about .3 of rain last night and we didn't even hear it.  We were really sleeping hard evidently.  Cooked some brats in beer and onions and garlic and put it on a bun with a drizzle of Marinara sauce.  Man was that good.  May go fishing for awhile.  The heck with the other duties. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about the loss of your pup Roony.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn, That's one serious pole barn you got there.  Lot's of shed envy going on I'm sure.  Looks great.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 here this morning!!!  going for 77...  got the yard mowed and even trimmed a bunch..  been letting that slide some..  sure would be nice to see some rain in the forecast..  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 57* startin out & goin for 75* later. Finished my mowing yday & managed a little TLC for the end of the drive where it'd washed out. The neighbor came over so we had a little HH out in front of the garage too. The smoke/haze doesn't seem as bad here today to me. :confused: My schedule looks pretty open ;) so I may have to go for a boat ride. :happy1: :cool: Have a good day!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here and heading for mid 70s also today. Wife and I started forming up some sidewalks and patio between the house and garage yesterday. Hope to finish that up today. Plan to pour some concrete in a couple of weeks. Maybe that will trigger some rain. Hope your Sunday is a good one boys.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That stinks roony,  it's always tough.  Mornin peoples,  lookin like a nice day with bot much haze here. Picked up a new water softner yesterday was going to pit it in today, go figure the old one finally cycled last night,  soo I'll just put the new one in a corner for now and find something else to fart around with today...see ya!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
GOOD MORNING!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wowzer  :hubba: :hubba:boar, that your Harley she's standing next too  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............nice looking day coming. not to bad as far as the smoke goes........yet anyway. they extended the AC alert now till tuesday.

got the wife's nephew married off yesterday!!!!!!! was a pretty neat setup, not the traditional church set up. the brides dad must own quite a bit of property just west of the powder ridge ski area. he also has some type of business that makes seals/gaskets etc and  has a pile of $$$$$$$$$. he has a good sixed event center along with other buildings and things around. about 4 of them bigger quad/ranger vehicles.

anyway we had to park and take a hay wagon ride out in the sticks for the ceremony. came to an area with a bunch of older pines that had a clearing. they set up a poduim, along with a small wall with a door  for the bridal party to walk through. the weather was great, small breeze and all around awesome setup.

meal was chicken wings done up by the shortstop in st cloud, along with a salad, baby red taters, and Rebs favorite green beans. they also had tubs of different types of popcorn i thought was neat. it was a dry wedding. oh well!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thats a bicycle glenn :doofus:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man the camper just keeps getting better.  Having a great time in it.  May cut down a real leaner boxelder today that may hamper getting the camper out of the woods.  Will hook it up to the plow truck and have the wife give it some guidance.  Hoping to drop it without getting hung up on another leaner. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man the camper just keeps getting better.  Having a great time in it.  May cut down a real leaner boxelder today that may hamper getting the camper out of the woods.  Will hook it up to the plow truck and have the wife give it some guidance.  Hoping to drop it without getting hung up on another leaner.

go get it Paul Bunyan!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, but pleae BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!