Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902867 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to the fair to sit in a booth for a couple of hours this morning. After that may go look at an AR and see if I can talk myself into one. Shouldn't be too hard. I did get the cable trenched in for garage yesterday and buried. One more small project done. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:

P.S. No shovels were harmed while this service was installed.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Mark!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin good Mark. Snow plows. Not just for snow anymore. :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........looking forward to a wet afternoon i hope!!!!! :rotflmao: Rain.....not beer! :tut: i know how you guys think!!!! :bonk: :bonk: one outside project before it rains, i hope!!!!

Mark.......shed looks great!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: pretty soon the wife will never find you!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

JB.....give'em hell at the meeting!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

safe travels snow. hope ya gotta take your shoes off to count the chinese chickens!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 72* when I came in  :fishing: & lookin like the upper 80's will be the top. Quite a bit of action this mornin but I couldn't get a hook in 'em. :scratch: :doah: It's showin that our best chance of getting wet is right about sunset. Not much on the list again today so......................  :scratch: :confused: Hopin your Friday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
64 and clear here. On my way to Mankato for a colonoscopy. Had enough sitting on the throne for a while. Kinda wish there was a better way.

Well, if you are of average type risk there is that Cologuard test that is said to work just as well for detecting cancer.   Doesn't help for other issues, but if it is just screening it is good.     

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
cologuard test?? see it advertized alot on the toobe. whadda do, crap in a box and mail it in????? ish.

sound like something Dotch would mail!!!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Whaddya do, live in a box?! Let's get up to speed, munchkin Glenn!
Basically, ya. There's a plastic thing that fits on the toilet seat, with a paper pouch in the center. Haveta poop into the paper pouch (I think it's a cawfee filter) then take the supplied little spoon, and dig some poop out and put it in a test tube of solution. Then dump the rest in a plastic container with screw-on top, and whole works goes into supplied box and gets mailed in.
How'd ya like to work in THAT testing lab? opening boxes of poop all day!
I think ya need to dig out the corn ya had the nite before, though.... :puke: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Basically, ya. There's a plastic thing that fits on the toilet seat, with a paper pouch in the center. Haveta poop into the paper pouch (I think it's a cawfee filter) then take the supplied little spoon, and dig some poop out and put it in a test tube of solution. Then dump the rest in a plastic container with screw-on top, and whole works goes into supplied box and gets mailed in.
I think ya need to dig out the corn ya had the nite before, though.... :puke: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea in this case i'd rather be in the dark!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no surprise there!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea in this case i'd rather be in the dark!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

I thought you already were? :rotflmao: :surrender: :nerd:

Mikey brought it up.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
64 and clear here. On my way to Mankato for a colonoscopy. Had enough sitting on the throne for a while. Kinda wish there was a better way.

Well, if you are of average type risk there is that Cologuard test that is said to work just as well for detecting cancer.   Doesn't help for other issues, but if it is just screening it is good.   
Due to family history and polyps in the past im not a candidate for this test. My wife did it that way though, lucky her.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope everything comes out alright roony.  :happy1:

Back in MN for a spell after Crop Tour. See not much changed other than change for the worse. No rain. On a happier note, it's Robert Plant's birthday today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDIz4talyQk 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Watching the little league world series. South Dakota and Louisiana. Couple really good lefties pitching. SD kid threw 72 mph.

On ESPN.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It looks like we're all gonna get whacked with some rain and storms....good. Maybe it'll get rid of this heat and hume. Long line of T-storms......

https://kstp.com/interactiveradar/?cat=3

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We aren't going to get any effin rain. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: had just enough to get the deck partially wet  :censored: :censored:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all,
Finally we got rain. And cool weather.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes much needed rain!!  at first I was wondering if we would get very much..  ended up with 2 inches!!!  YAHOO!!!  my son came up yesterday afternoon and we were sitting in the garage watching it..  and have a few beers too!!   yet even with the temp at 59 this morning it's still a bit humid out...  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 59* for us too, pretty good West wind(~ 10 mph) goin already as well. Not quite 70* for the high :happybounce:, that will be nice change. We were watching the radar too & the storm took a while to slide far enough East for us to get any but it was sprinklin by 8:30 & the real rain came a 1/2 hour later. It looked to be done by about midnight here by the radar so I was surprised to find 2.75" in our gauge & the neighbor had 3.1 in his. :happy1: :cool: Got a lake assoc. meeting at noon, 1st in over a year, & we usually go to them. Some board changes happening so some new people will be getting elected. A shower & some laundry are next so I gotta go. have a good 1!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
man..... :pouty: :doah: you guyz get all the good rain  :doofus: :pouty: :confused: judging by my water buckets i use to collect rain water for the garden and flowers, i bet we didnt get a 1/4 inch here. kept watching the radar last night and that front seemed to keep splitting and go around us all night!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: had 64 when i looked and i nice cool breeze. AC is off and every window in the house is open!!!!!!!
 :happy1: :happy1:
great to here the northland got a bunch.........should help and ease the fire dangers up there and put some water back in the lakes!!!! :happy1: i want the fish to have at least a fighting chance when i get back up there!!!!!!! :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

need to take a closer look but i may need to give the garden a drink yet........ only other plans.......is i have no plans!!!!!

the church bazzar is this weekend. tonight the fabulous armadillo's are playing.......some good tunes......sounds like my kids, the twins and i are gonna go down and shake the booty!!!!!!! :nerd: :sleazy: :smoking: hope i dont hurt myself!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
some one needs to take a video of that!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :bs:  POOR  :fish2:!! :scratch: :doah:               :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:     

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea no they dont!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: :doah:  I'd even pay to see that!!  :crazy:                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/21/21, 08:10:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW Coop, you really got it!!!   :shocked: Got 1" here. No idea when; hit the rack at 10:00PM and never heard a thing.
Partly sunny, breezy and 69* right now.  Feels good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: :doah:  I'd even pay to see that!!  :crazy:                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
MEH.....you guyz are just jealous!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid 70's. .17" of rain at the ranch. A "glenn-type" thunderstorm. A lot of noise but didn't produce much! :bonk: More in the forecast however so not going to jump off the roof just yet. Things dried out more while I was gone. Several warm days since I left a week ago and the wind yesterday pushed the crop along quickly. Yellow areas in some soybean fields & some ears already hanging down on the corn along the outside. Still going to be a decent crop, just not what it could've been. At least prices should be decent.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Of what? Yer rusty ol' canning jar collection?    :confused: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Of what? Yer rusty ol' canning jar collection?    :confused: :rotflmao:
/quote] :mooning: :mooning: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: yea maybe!!!!!!!! :evil: