Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901382 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well, you wanted something to do...have at it!  :laugh:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no sense into rushing into these things!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ahhh god...tell me it isn't true.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Charlie is gone.  RIP

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58316842
« Last Edit: August 08/24/21, 12:05:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
RIP Charlie... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
RIP Charlie...

Ahhh god...tell me it isn't true.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Charlie is gone.  RIP

Wow.  An icon. 

There is something about The Stones that has even outlived the jokes about Keith Richards longevity.  Hard to express... but there IS something there.  We knew they couldn't go on forever, but somehow we never expected them to stop.

RIP

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Said exactly how I feel. IMO the best rock'n roll group that ever lived. They were the epitome of the word rock 'n roll and best defined that music for over 50 years.
We have lost an icon that helped shape music and R&R. Rest easy, Charlie.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes hard to believe.  RIP

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Royal bummer  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
So sad to hear and a complete surprise, although we heard he was having issues. Have to agree that he is part of the greatest r and r group of all times. He now plays drums in the rock and roll Heaven! We have tickets for the upcoming concert and it will be odd not to see him behind the drums. RIP Charlie

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
So sad to hear and a complete surprise, although we heard he was having issues. Have to agree that he is part of the greatest r and r group of all times. He now plays drums in the rock and roll Heaven! We have tickets for the upcoming concert and it will be odd not to see him behind the drums. RIP Charlie

We all have tickets to see him play in Rock and Roll Heaven.  ;) :angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For you, Charlie. I know you're there.

https://youtu.be/nQ2tl2zPEl8

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. A humid one here. Calm, 97% hume, and DP of 63*. Nice big yaller moon high up in the SW at 5:00 am. 88* for today. Gonna be a hot, hume one. Heavy rains and T-storms predicted all week to Sunday. Should really get the bananas growin'. Feelin' much better today, the last week and a half been wheezin', trouble breathin', bad headache, muscle aches like crazy. Worried it was the DELTA...but whatcha gonna do? I had work to do.  Anywho, much improved. May celebrate with some thick-sliced bacon and a couple sunny-side up eggs with toast.... :tongue: Have a good day, guys. Keep cool and dry.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got a neat pic of the early am heavy humidity... :shocked:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,ole Reb up early rarin to go eh? agreed 72 out the door,heavy humid air low,comfortable DP in the mid 50's.

happy "hump day"Morning workout then a skippy peanut butter/fried egg BF sammie and off we go.
« Last Edit: August 08/25/21, 08:08:14 AM by snow1 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Cool pic Rebs.  :happy1: 58 here and humid too. Heading for high 60s though. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  56 here.  Looks like a nice day with a high of 67.  I have lots of things to do today.  Looks like some rain chances in a few days.  Things are looking green here again.  The wife knocked all of the apples off the tree and it is still standing this morning.  Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast today. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I was going to do that to our apple tree to last night and forgot. Better get that done soon.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 here and looking to 74..  a bit of a breeze too...  mowed my mound area last night, first time in several weeks!!!  man did it grow after the last couple rains!!  mow the yard and redo that today..  1st going to Alex this morning and get a few things!!  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to Menardos' to grab my yearly bag of grass seed,  (with the rains coming all week, good time to pre-seed some trouble spots) and one of those ridiculously spendy Aprilaire furnace filters....see ya! 🏃‍♂️

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......... gonna do up the small tomatoes today..........more mater juice!!!!!!!! not sure what else is gonna happen. maybe start a fire...... burn up at the dead branches i picked up. YEP.......no beer will be harmed either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :coffee: :surrender: :sad:

the cucumbers look toast, there getting pulled today to!!!!!!1 so sad to see them go!!!!!!!!1

chris, the #4 weather guy says about 2 1/4 inches of rain forecactsd for your area the next few days.......unfortunelty only about an inch at the cabin!!!
« Last Edit: August 08/25/21, 07:31:13 AM by glenn57 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to get in a round of golf in this morning because it looks like rain for tomorrow. Then clean up my mess from yesterday hanging a new tv and mount in the porch. Branch came down and hit the security light during the storm and knocked the light out so it looks like a trip to fleet to get a new lamp for it. After that ???????? Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Mornin guys, we had 64*  with a 15 mph NW wind here ~ 5 & I see 73* is forecasted for high. Went out  :fishing: late AM yday, only a couple small perch to show for it but it was still awfully nice out there. No big projects goin on here so I'll just see what comes my way. :scratch: Have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning gang, long time no text from me. Nothing has changed on my end since I was last on. Still slinging coffee 70 hours a week, dating the same gal and taking care of mom who is still a pain in my ass so that means she is doing great. Just getting ready to head north for my yearly trip to Vermilion in 16 days. Other than that it’s just the same same, hope all has been well and Glenn I’ll text you later today on when your order will get to you. Thanks again and y’all have a great day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a high in the lower 80's. .45" of rain at the ranch & .48" in Bugtussle proper. Picked up a lot of sticks & branches last nite after chores. For some reason the blades on this zero turn don't stay sharp as long as what they did on the orange mower. Seems like a little softer steel or something. Looks like we'll be mowing again soon if the forecast is right. With the wife gone to State Fair, I've got a bay in the garage freed up so I can flip the deck up & change the blades. Kind of a process so it'll be interesting to see how difficult it is. Like the mower but if it's too big of a PITA to get that deck flipped up, I might trade it off. A buddy of mine is back working as a salesman for Deere so am sure he'd love to sell me one.  :cool: 
« Last Edit: August 08/25/21, 11:04:32 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Welp, back from Menardo's House of Bargains....where the Halloween decorations are all up, and the candy out. Even some on sale....good grief! But the Schultz grass seed is still at $11 a bag...... :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it home, just had a couple blt's!!  at WW I picked a grill mate seasoning that Reb says is good..  sweet and smokey rub..  I'll find out on labor day when I so a pork butt on the smoker!!!   got a jar of avocado mayo too!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Bout time!!! Try it on any pigger chops, pig steaks....and chicky! That's wher mine is gonna be used tonite.  :tongue:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,62 and humid ,DP mid 50's so not bad after morning work out,sweat factor is nill after a cold shower.

good day to all.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here this AM heading for 60 something today. Some showers maybe this AM  then supposed to be cloudy this afternoon. Plan is to pour cement this evening. Hoping the forecast is correct. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got all the yard mowed!!  first time several weeks that I was able to do that!!!   58 here and going for 67..  hoping for rain later this morning too!!!  grilled up some more bacon last night for BLT's for lunch the next couple days!!  love the garden fresh maters!!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

good luck on the cement JB!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........yep, nice cool morning. and i like it. got most my outside stuff done yesterday in anticipation of a rain day today. radar looks like its coming. need to start taking a serious look at my going up north list and work on that. sometimes planning meals can suck. :pouty:

good luck on the mud JB!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: