Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947046 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

All this nudist stuff gets him all worked up... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all , 61 here and maybe more rain today..  looks like we have about 1/2 inch total since the rain started..  better than nothing!!!  hope all you southern boys don't flooded!!   not sure what I have going on today but it will happen anyway!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,67 degrees out the door 67 dew point=fog and heavy rain right now,piss poor driving condition's so caution folks on the roads,sure tookj a wallop weather wise last evening,to bad you folks up north didn't get the precip needed to snuf the fires,maybe today?

all summer dryer than a "popcorn fart" then the minnesota state fair opens and gets washed out....figures,minnesota weather.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We got .60" here yesterday. Today's project is to change out 17 outlets in new garage and install new "tamper proof" outlets so it's to code. Can someone please tell me how a three year old can jam a fork in an 120v outlet 46" off the floor? Especially the two for the door openers that are 12' off the floor? Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
1.7 inches here overnight. Been a long, long time since we've had a rain like that.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good question Mark...  all BS... 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just helped a buddy build and wire a garage for his sister.  Interesting fact: By code you need at least one 20 Amp circuit in the garage that will be available for ..... Your Car Charger.   :bonk:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 57* when I went out :fishing: & 64* is 'sposed to be the high. Chance of some precip by mid-afternoon again too. Hope we get more rain today than we did yday. Went out  :fishing: last night too & man was it smokey with that ENE wind. Kept 1 20" nord last night but the 1 this AM was just a little too big. Probably clean that :fish2: 1st & after that  :scratch: :confused:. Have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Man i hope that band plays heavy metel!
:mooning: I wouldn't care, I got some crabby neighbors that might though.

I had an inch and 2/10 of rain today. :happy1: awesome sauce!!!👍👍
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Wow! You can do fractions! Amazing!  :Clap:              :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....yep looks like a soggy day ahead........thats OK. gonna watch the little league world seires games today. sioux falls plays at 11;30.

other then that probably annoy my wife!!!!  :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 59 here this morning and windy. SE wind last night and today. Started getting smokey here around 10 last night. This smoke must be from the fires in the around. Fairly strong smelling to. Got the cement all done last night. Got to bed just after midnight. Turned out good for the most part. Have a couple lines in the patio that I couldn't get out with the bull float. Oh well, I always need to have my autograph somewhere. Put plastic over the patio where the roof could run off on it because we were feeling rain drops even though it was not supposed to rain. Supposed to rain later today. Hope so. But we will see. Took today off. Had to use my bday holiday this month and Sunday is my birthday. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Still got the spy point works great, suxkie thing is with thers cell cam u gota download firm wear every year
Hmm, interesting. I bought the spy point link last year. I was thinking of putting it out today. So I will have to check it out. Have fun with the new cams!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
log cabin style JB......i love it.  :happy1: :happy1: nice place you have!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

there seems to be alot of them around the fifty lakes, cross lake merrifield area!!!!!!!! heard they take alot of exterior maintence though!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks. It is stock frame with log siding. About every five years we need to restain the siding. Getting due again.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup nice looking place JB!!!  and hope you have a great birthday weekend!!!!    :happy1: :party3: :stillfish: :toast: :toast:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yup nice looking place JB!!!  and hope you have a great birthday weekend!!!!    :happy1: :party3: :stillfish: :toast: :toast:
X2.......yep have a good b-day!!!!!! hope momma spanks you!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

just think another milestone to retirement!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday and a good day off!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oh, I love yer place, JB!! And happy Bday!!! Hope it's a fun one!  :happybday:

Rumbled, boomed, and light show all nite, still doing it. 2.5" in the rain-o-matic and pouring like a 🐄 right now. Another 1" or so predicted today. Feels like a tropical rain forest out there.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still having coffee and taking it easy.  I have a back ache now too.  Must be contagious.  Thanks Boar.  LOL  Ya like JB said it is smoky again and it really smells smoky too.  Like someone just poured water on the fire.  OR peed on the fire.  GLENN?????    LOL  The place looks nice JB.  Happy B Day to you too.  Well you all have a great Friday. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellers! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still having coffee and taking it easy.  I have a back ache now too.  Must be contagious.  Thanks Boar.  LOL  Ya like JB said it is smoky again and it really smells smoky too.  Like someone just poured water on the fire.  OR peed on the fire.  GLENN?????    LOL  The place looks nice JB.  Happy B Day to you too.  Well you all have a great Friday.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope not me!!!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And Mark. The outlets for the garage door openers can be regular outlets. Anything over 6 feet don't need to be tamper proof.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
1.7 inches here overnight. Been a long, long time since we've had a rain like that.

You always get more rain than we do!  :huh:  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. 1.45" of rain at the ranch & 1.42" in metropolitan Bugtussle. Topped it off this a.m. after the gauge was read. Looks like another .32" in town so far since we dumped the gauge. Need to make a trip to Owatonna to pick up a prescription then might pull a glenn and putz for the rest of the day. State Fair tomorrow then back to our regularly scheduled programming... :tequila;  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So when you go to the fair, do the animals get nervous??? :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So when you go to the fair, do the animals get nervous??? :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

HAHAHAHHA! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

HAHAHAHHA! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: :doah: yea i reckon that comments gonna get me something in the mailbox in short order!!!!!!!! :scratch: :censored: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If it's kinda flat, and has gray hairs on it, DON'T OPEN!!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Smurfette: You wanna explain what's up with this brochure from the Sunshine Nudist Colony?

glenn: That damn Dotch again!   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Smurfette: You wanna explain what's up with this brochure from the Sunshine Nudist Colony?

glenn: That damn Dotch again!   :sleazy: