Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945711 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here heading for 67 today. Got a little shot of rain after work last night. Also went to the eye doc to check the progress of the cataract in my left eye. Looks like it is time to get the eye done too now. Have to go to Grand forks next Wednesday for the evaluation. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no mark I won't see the gov kill joy.  he might not like me!!   :rotflmao:  good luck JB!!  I did get the yard mowed and a few other things yesterday and did the wind sure blow!!  I am going to Alex today but I'm thinking I won't be any where kill joy will be, in fact I didn't know he was coming to town..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin glory,gee JB that sucks,my eye sight is dwendling these days as well,sucks getting old.

58 degree's out the door,nice seeing the glow to the east as the sun starts to rise.

Haven't herd one report of the forest fires up north lately,must be out eh?

it's hump day today,make the most outof it. ;)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe hw will get chased out of there by his own radical left like he did over the weekend somewhere.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin glory,gee JB that sucks,my eye sight is dwendling these days as well,sucks getting old.

58 degree's out the door,nice seeing the glow to the east as the sun starts to rise.

Haven't herd one report of the forest fires up north lately,must be out eh?

it's hump day today,make the most outof it. ;)
Last I heard about the fire in the arrowhead they were getting it contained pretty well as of yesterday.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
last I heard was 47% contained

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 56* here & breezy again, headed towards the upper 60's as well. We got a little shot of rain late afternoon yday too. Goin to GR today for supplies too. Changed the seat on 1 of the mowers as the old 1 we just scrapped out had a good seat & 1 we mow with didn't. The brackets didn't match but I got it too work. Brother started putting the free shingles on the outhouse too. No more now, have a good day!!.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  My last eye Dr. appt he said I have cataracts starting but should be good for a few more years.  I have floaters that bug me at times too.  Sure looks like rain here.  Dark out.  We ended up with a quarter of an inch yesterday.  Gonna be windy again today.  I will keep plugging away at my projects and get them done so I am ready when fishing gets good on the river. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folksters. Catract surgery nowadays is a piece of cake, had both mine done years ago. 20/20 vision the next day. I have the floaters too, drives me nuts. One eye really let go with 'em a few years ago. 59* and beautiful out. Great day for fishing.  :rolleyes: A puttering, take it easy day here. Cleaned house from top to bottom yday, even scrubbed the walls. Three loads of wash. Washed all the rugs. Washed outside windows. Now I can goof off all day.
ALDI's has some fruit on sale I want, so that'll be my high point for the day.
I foresee bacon, eggs, and toast with clover honey coming up... :tongue:
Have a good one, guys.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to here folks are getting the fire contained,thought all the rain would've snuffed it out,what a booger of a fire.

Little early in the season to hear this but a good friend vacationing,in yellow stone(north entrance) Gardiner MT  was up early heading out trout fishing and it was snowing....ugh.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........head to menards, then do some garden stuff.......being gone for a week the list got a little long!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Or it still was last time I checked. 51 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Downright pleasant outside. Need to cut hay again today. Think I conned someone else into doing that for me so that'll work. It's our anniversary so I better get that handled. Terdy seffen today. Seems a lot longer than that. Not exactly sure what to get her but as suave and deboner as I am I'll come up with something. Maybe a new shotgun, rifle or a gun safe... :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/21, 11:16:37 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Atta boy Dotch,like a guy that thinks on his feet....make sure she gets plenty of ammo. ;),a nice g-loomis fishing rod for her might work too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya gonna mail that to her Dotch?? :scratch: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe some tools for the car!!   congrats Dotch, to you both!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to both of you!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
How about a new set of steak knives?  :shocked:  ;) Congrats!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: yeppers, congrats Dotch!!! All I can say is she must be a hell of a saint!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Our Lady of Bugtussle!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep congrats Dotch!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to you and da misses Dotch!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folksters. Catract surgery nowadays is a piece of cake, had both mine done years ago. 20/20 vision the next day. I have the floaters too, drives me nuts. One eye really let go with 'em a few years ago. 59* and beautiful out. Great day for fishing.  :rolleyes: A puttering, take it easy day here. Cleaned house from top to bottom yday, even scrubbed the walls. Three loads of wash. Washed all the rugs. Washed outside windows. Now I can goof off all day.
ALDI's has some fruit on sale I want, so that'll be my high point for the day.
I foresee bacon, eggs, and toast with clover honey coming up... :tongue:
Have a good one, guys.
I had my right eye done back in March and my vision was really good right after. As it settled in I need to wear glasses. Mainly because my left eye is getting worse now. Hopefully after the second one is done I will only need to wear glasses at night when driving.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 at the start here and looking for 73 today..  another nice day as was yesterday...  managed to get a few things done yesterday too!!  got a few small things to do today and the then who knows!!   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin feller's,chilly out the door this a.m.,broke out the sweat shirt to start the day,loading up the wheeler,pup,shotgun,heading to the st paul police K-9 fund raiser,should a great time and great weather to show support for out ppl in blue and 4 legged partners.

enjoy your day...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here heading for 70 today. About the only excitement last night was house cleaning. But it needs to get done too. Enjoy the fundraiser snow! Just another day in the salt mines here. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 54*last I looked & we're gonna end up ~ 70*. The wind finally backed off so I went out  :fishing: but I could only find 1 :fish2: wantin to play & he's still swimmin. We had a few sprinkles on our way back out here yday but it was barely enough to have to turn on the wipers. Got a couple things for the start of my day &  :scratch: :confused: after that. Hopin your Thursday's a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......lookin like a spifey day!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: wedder terrorists say the wind will die down today....so the weeds in the lawn are gonna catch hell today!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

then i soppose  it'll be another gunner and mikey kind a day!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Foggy here and it's not just me.  LOL  Gonna pull the boat today and change oil in it and warsh it with my new Simpson pressure washer that arrived yesterday.  Curious to see how it takes the grime off of it.  I noticed the other day that it would only do 28 WOT.  Usually does about 38 39.  Only have a quarter tank of gas and that is from this spring when I filled it up.  Maybe topping it off and a heavy seafoam treatment will help.  Wondering about fuel filter too. ???  Any ideas?  Runs smooth as silk but just won't go fast.  I need to get out more and will have more time on my hands now so looking forward to it.  Have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: As long as you're going to change the oil I think :scratch: I'd take a look at the plugs too if it's not too big of a PITA. May just be carboned up. :confused:
« Last Edit: September 09/09/21, 08:43:24 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point Gunner.  They are original.  I will put new ones in.