Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901277 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I need to gulp this coffee and head to the DR.  Time for my pain shots in my back.  They really help.  later.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folk. 52*, sunny, and dead calm here, headed for 78* or so.
It's clean house day. Washed all the comforters and blankies yday in prep for the colder months ahead. Selling some assorted kitchen items today that I no longer need...no reason to have 3 electric skillets, 3 crock pots, 2 roasters, etc. Some lady is coming by later to get them. Sold a trimmer, drop spreader, and some other lawn stuff, too. A little extra cash always comes in handy!
Have a good one guys. Off to the cleaning...🏃‍♂️

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
extra cash is always good!!!  we can help ya spend it too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
extra cash is always good!!!  we can help ya spend it too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Ya, I know! And yer the #1 spender of my money!  :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Alright! I get a massage too today...  :evil: 

Just got this email from lady that's coming over to get cooking stuff.... :rotflmao:

Victoria Noguera
9:49 AM (4 minutes ago)
to c9b2cf4a21473e17b44ea2f1f1f92cf8

Great!  I will  send you a massage before I head over there

Sent from my iPhone

« Last Edit: September 09/27/21, 09:57:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 52 at choretime, heading for a high in the low 80's. Harvest is grinding along. Yields are proving better than anticipated. Soybeans are being a little stubborn. Stems are green but beans are dry in a lot of cases. They're a challenge to get in the machine and the stems take a lot of power to grind up going out the back through the chopper. The resulting wads & mats they leave on the soil surface for next year's corn crop don't help matters. Otherwise just another day in the greater Bugtussle area.

Oooo! Sounds like Reb's likely to have a happy ending... :shocked: :rotflmao:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, no pics please.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope it's not an on-line solicitation sting.... :police: :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best be on your best behavior and be careful. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Leave the money on the dresser... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  Ya like usual.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  Ya like usual.   :sleazy:

Say now!! Whaddya take me for, a low life?!  :tut:

I use my VISA and gain points.  :shocked:  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
...unlike glenn who would try to trade some pickled nords & horseradish for "services rendered" ... :rolleyes:

Where is that little blue twerp? Sure has been quiet lately.  :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/27/21, 02:38:04 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Isn't he at some big Autumnal Woodland Creature Festival or something?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/27/21, 12:22:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
As president of the Kirk Cousins fan club he probably is presiding over a pancake breakfast this morning.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he went to the cabin, wait for it...  and he took his wife with!!!!   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
he went to the cabin, wait for it...  and he took his wife with!!!!

So that means when he gets back, we'll get pics of the pooch playing fetch....snoozing.... :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope he is having fun.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

NORTHLAND OUTDOORS

Minnesota artist wins 2021 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service produces the Federal Duck Stamp, which sells for $25 and raises approximately $40 million in sales each year.

Sep. 27, 2021

Minnesota artist James Hautman's winning Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest entry features a pair of redheads floating in the water and will be featured on the 2022-2023 federal Duck Stamp. Contributed/ © U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Minnesota artist James Hautman's winning Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest entry features a pair of redheads floating in the water and will be featured on the 2022-2023 federal Duck Stamp. Contributed/ © U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
FALLS CHURCH, Va. -- Renowned Minnesota wildlife artist James Hautman is the winner of the 2021 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced Sunday, Sept. 26.

Hautman, of Chaska, won the contest after two days of competition with his acrylic painting of a pair of redheads floating in the water. The announcement was made via live stream at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Headquarters in Falls Church.
Hautman and his brothers, Robert and Joe, have won numerous state and national duck stamp competitions over the years. Robert Hautman, of Delano, Minn., placed second in this year's federal Duck Stamp Contest with his acrylic painting of Ross's geese.

James Hautman’s winning artwork will be made into the 2022-2023 Federal Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp, or “Duck Stamp,” which will go on sale in late June 2022. The FWS produces the Federal Duck Stamp, which sells for $25 and raises approximately $40 million in sales each year. These funds support critical conservation to protect wetland habitats in the National Wildlife Refuge System for the benefit of wildlife and the enjoyment of people.

This year, the Migratory Bird Conservation Commission, chaired by Secretary of the Interior Deb Haaland, approved the allocation of more than $111 million from the fund, made up partly of Duck Stamp dollars, to support the acquisition of lands from willing sellers for the Refuge System. The new areas provide additional access to the public to some of the most spectacular places available for hunting, fishing, birdwatching, hiking, and other outdoor activities.

“The talent at this year’s Duck Stamp contest was incredible,” Martha Williams, principal deputy director of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, said in a statement. “The remarkable attention to detail showcases the birds’ beauty in their natural environment. The sale of Duck Stamps plays a major role in the conservation of public lands and is an essential component of the Biden-Harris administration’s America the Beautiful initiative to conserve 30% of our land and waters by 2030. Buy a Duck Stamp and help conserve habitat that protects wildlife and provides recreational opportunities such as hunting, fishing, birdwatching, and hiking.”

Joshua Spies of Sioux Falls, S.D., took third place with his acrylic painting of a flying drake redhead.

Since the Duck Stamp was established in 1934, sales to hunters, bird watchers, outdoor enthusiasts and collectors have raised more than $1.1 billion to conserve over 6 million acres of habitat for birds and other wildlife and provide countless opportunities for hunting and other wildlife-oriented recreation on public lands.

Waterfowl hunters age 16 and older are required to purchase and carry the current Federal Duck Stamp. Many non-hunters, including birdwatchers, conservationists, stamp collectors and others, also purchase the stamp in support of habitat conservation. Additionally, a current Federal Duck Stamp can be used for free admission to any national wildlife refuge that charges an entry fee.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

NORTHLAND OUTDOORS

Minnesota artist wins 2021 Federal Duck Stamp Art Contest

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service produces the Federal Duck Stamp, which sells for $25 and raises approximately $40 million in sales each year.

Sep. 27, 2021

I zoomed into the attachment.  That is an AMAZING painting.  I don't know who gets possession of the original painting after it has been submitted and wins, but I would love to see it in person someday. 

Until then, I'll have to keep working on my submission for next year.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, Mr. Michaelangelo...knock it off! You ain't bumpin' my Fall wild  Turkey pic..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well hello fellers............i be back!!!!!!!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i gotta catch up later.......stuff to do now!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, Mr. Michaelangelo...knock it off! You ain't bumpin' my Fall wild  Turkey pic..
You submitted that same pic two years ago!   :bonk:

(But then come to think of it... I probably reused MY duck painting too.  Some bits just never get old.)   ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
As Glenn would say, "ya, so!?"    And it's not the same one!
This one has more detailed wings!!!   :mooning:

By the way, whatever is that squeekin' noise....?!?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/27/21, 03:29:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
well hello fellers............i be back!!!!!!!!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i gotta catch up later.......stuff to do now!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Ya I bet...😴

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/frustrated-by-half-used-ketchup-packets-heinz-s-packet-roller-may-be-the-solution/ar-AAOS8pW

here ya are Glenn!!!  it has your name all over it!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Cripes!!! He'll be burnin' rubber to get to the first store that has 'em!  :rotflmao: Good one, Mikey!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
As Glenn would say, "ya, so!?"    And it's not the same one!
This one has more detailed wings!!!   :mooning:

By the way, whatever is that squeekin' noise....?!?  :scratch:
that sqeekin your hearing Reb is from Mr spinkles. :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut:     :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and looking for 81...  going to grounds keeper today..  get the mowing done and a few other outside things..  other than that not much going on..  have a good day all!!    :happy1: