Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946920 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 53 here heading for 82 today they are saying. Not much new here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Chilly start again this morning out the door,well for some,seen a dufus cruising down the hiway this morning in a convertable with the top down....only in minnesota....lol had his stocking cap cranked down too.

enjoy another dandy fall day ppl.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..............man came home yesterday to them f@#$%^& box elder bugs all over.  :angry2: i fixed them though!!!!! as batman used to say.....ZAP..........

lots of projects to get done before i head back nort again in 2 weeks.........boats home so gotta replace my live well pump and i noticed my boat trailer is outta wack so gotta realiagn the axle!!!!!!  :confused: thinking my boat will go ni-nite. if i go fishing up there again....there is a boat there!!!!

yep......momma was with so i was kinda on my best behavior  :sleazy: :smoking: had a good time!!!!!!! weather was great!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 52*early & I'm seein 81* for the high.  :scratch: Must've known glenn ;) was on the move as we made another run up to the dump by him yday to put the finishing touches on the shed cleaning project from last week. :happy1: :cool: Some leaves made it to the compost pile & a good chunk of the mowing is out of the way too. Couple more minor projects in my sights for today too. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
morning fellers..............man came home yesterday to them f@#$%^& box elder bugs all over.  :angry2: i fixed them though!!!!! as batman used to say.....ZAP..........

lots of projects to get done before i head back nort again in 2 weeks.........boats home so gotta replace my live well pump and i noticed my boat trailer is outta wack so gotta realiagn the axle!!!!!!  :confused: thinking my boat will go ni-nite. if i go fishing up there again....there is a boat there!!!!

yep......momma was with so i was kinda on my best behavior  :sleazy: :smoking: had a good time!!!!!!! weather was great!!!!!!!

If ya realign the axle, don't forget to get a hull realigment, or you'll go sideways down the lake.  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: putz!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Drying the snot out of things but may be some relief on the way Friday & Sunday. In the meantime progress continues in the fields. If they can get thru the next several days, the beans should go thru the combines better. Otherwise the corn has dried dramatically. 102 - 104 day hybrids down in the lower 20% misture range already. Unless things change completely, we should be done harvest before Halloween easily. That just means lots of bored farmers with too much free time on their hands. Never a good thing... :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Been a busy morning already.  Got the shots in my back yesterday and I can stand straight again.  Got one in my ass where I tore that muscle 2 1/2 years ago and last night is the first night since then that I could roll over in bed without pain in the ass area.  LOL   Gonna get a new battery for the Grizzly today and mayhaps some fishing.  Or mowing we shall see.  Have a good one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What brand batt do you plan on getting, Barry?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
one that starts things  :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
PUTZ;

\ ˈpəts  \
Definition of putz (Entry 1 of 2)

1. US, informal : a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person ; JERK

Back atcha!  :mooning:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of the Trashmen and their hit....would this be Glenn and Shadow?!   :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

I got it at Auto Value.  I think it is a GS brand.  ???  It is a gel cell battery.  I get them whenever I can.  No messing with when to check the water.  They last a long time. Think it was about $113 after the credit for the core.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AGM is the only way to go, especially if yer gonna be bouncing around. Was just wondering because I just put a new one in my rider this Spring, an MVP from Menardo's. Had planned on an Interstate AGM, until I saw the price. I figgered the MVP's were probably cheapos, but after doing lots of reading and seeing reviews on them, I bought it. Man, what a difference....turns that engine over about 3x faster! I'm happy with it, so far. We'll see in about 4 yrs or so...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin gents,darn nice start temp wise@ 60degrees,crazy early morning drivers this morning,felt good watching a clown pass me on the right shoulder (I was pegged at 60mph) on 694 then outof "no where" a state trooper was on this clown like a dirty shirt...karma....

happy "hump day"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup hump day!!  got my ground keeping duties done yesterday, a nice day to do it..  still have a couple pine trees I need to trim some end branches..  that won't take long..  57 this morning and again going for the low 80's again..  going to Alex this morning too..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here also heading for 80s again today. Went to the local sporting good store after work yesterday. Had to buy some ore arrows. Last week when I was target shooting I robinhooded my arrows. Went from 3 arrows to 1 just like that. Picked up another 1/2 dozen arrows last night. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
shooting good then!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Cooler down here than "up there"...54*! Headed for 83* later. Getting new header rod and vertical blinds finally installed today, after waiting 6 months for them and dealing with a jerk of a conpany :angry: Have another place now doing it, still was a 5 week wait to make the header rail, as it's a long one for picture window. Everything is taking forever to get with this COVID crap. Be glad to just have functional blinds for once. Udder dan dat, nothin' on the agenda....mayhap haveta putz around later. Have a humpy day, guys. 🐪
« Last Edit: September 09/29/21, 07:40:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  55 and windy here at the Elderberry Ranch.  I got a new power pole a while back and my cable in the garage hasn't worked since.  I dug that line in years ago.  I think they accidently cut it when moving pole.  I may dig it up to see today.  Was too warm yesterday.  LOL Will have to get at it early before it gets too hot out.  Just saw they are talking 86 today.  Oh ya Covid shot at 10:30.  JB I got the Honda genny hooked up to that 2.5 gallon boat gas tank last week.  Put quick couplers on it so was easier to hook it up and take apart.  Worked great!  Thanks for the idea.  I also got a short tube with it for changing oil.  Not sure how that works without spilling oil???   Will have to check it out.  Did you use that?  Well you all have a great hump day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
New tires on the tandem trailer yesterday and oil change on the truck today. Should have everything road ready for the fall and winter. Going to pick up a Dewalt battery blower today. should work great for garage. time for another cup of coffee and then get at it. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Windows wide open...having cawfee....could swear I smelled chicken noodle soop!Walked out on deck, took a whiff...wow! Some of the close restaurants musta been making a batch, stood out there and snuffled like a dog smelling a treat! Boy that smells good!!! Now I'm hungry!    :doah: 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 58* & a light breeze when I headed for the boat. Wind picked up 'bout a 1/2 hour before sunrise though, 82* is 'sposed to be the high. :scratch: Had that yday too. Got a project down at the lake started, needs a couple adjustments today. Sure I'll find somethin else, no problem. No more now, have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......mani was beat yesterday!!!!!!!!!! worked my  :moon: off!!!!!! :doah: i've wanted to give my big maple tree a haircut for a few years......found out my kid has one of these really long battery operated chainsaws!!!!!!! man that works good. now to finish cleaning up the mess.  picking up black walnuts seems never ending. have another 2 - 50 lb dog food bags over half full for the tree rats up north!!!!! :happy1:

going to pick and pull all the tomatoes and plants today. put the green ones in the frig so they dont ripen and can them later this week.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't tell me you actually FEED skwirrels!?!??!?!   :tut:  :fudd:

Sell 'em and make black walnut cakes outta 'em!  :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't tell me you actually FEED skwirrels!?!??!?!   :tut:  :fudd:

Sell 'em and make black walnut cakes outta 'em!  :tongue:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: why, yes......yes i do.  :happy1: its a tough cold cruel world up nort!!!!!! they need all the help i can give them!!!!!!! :happy1: along with other critters. cant say the same fer red skurrels though!!!!!! :fudd: we disposed of 6-7 of  them when we up there last week.

me like walnuts.........but i will get them in da store....................

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Mrs. Cheviot returns today so had to put all the booze away last nite. Need to make a feed run then hook up to the trailer & soil sample a while. Stude is in the shop getting a rear main seal & front seal put in so hafta check on that too. Hopefully that will be ready for some leaf cruises as the color is coming on fast over this way. Doesn't last long once it's here either. One windy day & it's done.  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it was pretty wierd the difference in the colors from home up to the cabin!!!!!!!!!! it seemed like the only trees changing where the maples, oak, birch, poplar didnt even look close yet. the under brush looked pretty brown however and the ferns i seen where all brown!!!!