Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902791 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey it is national cheese curds day today!

me wants some!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:doah:   You guys just gotta quit...yer runnin' me outta money.  :rotflmao:

me wants some!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

You just go boil yer taters!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/15/21, 08:26:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They do sound good. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tater salad just got made, it's in the fridge blending!!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
New specs?! A mailbox isn't a mailbox anymore?!  :bonk:
:tut: Like I said it has to come up 10" more. :pouty: The mailbox itself is fine but they want us to put our fire # on the door too. We have some on the side but there are a couple places just on this end of the lake where there's groups of boxes(6-8, maybe even 10-12 in 1 spot) together. The #'s on the side make it hard for the carrier, especially the subs, to see what's what. All the rural carriers here drive SUV's & the old standard for height is probably too low is all we can think of. :scratch:
« Last Edit: October 10/15/21, 08:38:23 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They do sound good. 

tater salad just got made, it's in the fridge blending!!!   

LA LA LA LA LA LA........

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

And it's also natioal "grouch day" KQ made claim today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Hope your eye continues to improve JB so you can hunt. Just hope glenn doesn't send any filthy emails. You'll be doomed! Need to get payroll done here, head to the post office & bank then go from there. Caught up to most of the guys I need to sample yet. Still corn on those fields. Prolly have it off by tomorrow in a couple cases so will have to work at least part of another Saturday. No wonder I never get anything done at home when I want to. Besides, since Reb brought it up, I need to make a run. I'm out of cheese curds!  :doah:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:mad1:    :banghead:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had them Dotch and they are great!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Kinda wet damp here. Wanted to chase grouse but not driving somewhere to get wet. Not a road hunting fan. Would like to work with  shadow too. See what later brings.

I did get the leaves in the lawn all mulched up  :happy1: kid is coming up tonight. Tomorrow is serious deer stand and trail clearing day.

Not sure when I'll head home, but momma sounds like she misses me  :sleazy: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she kicks you out???   I'm starting to think that's a big fib!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
had them Dotch and they are great!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Yup, they've got just the right amount of burn to them for me. I like the horseradish curds & the taco flavored one's aren't bad but the crushed red pepper is my favorite.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Grundhoffer's in Hugo is famous (or infamous  :scratch:) for their Gummy Bear Brats

Grundhoffer's Brat Flavors

It’s also true that we are known worldwide for our Gummy Bear Brats.

Here’s the Story: A neighboring business owner had the suggestion to make a Gummy Bear Brat.  After the suggestion was rejected, he began sending his customers over to our shop to ask for them.  Grundhofer’s owner, Spencer, finally gave in and made a batch.  He acclaimed, “I made ’em. You eat ’em.”

We admit, we were very pleasantly surprised.  They were amazingly delicious! And the rest, is history.  We’ve been exploring and creating new and delicious flavors ever since. Come in today to and discover your favorite flavor.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I seen the candy corn brats on the news one morning, you could see the candy in them!!   said they were selling good...  not me...

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Home from surgery. Cereal question. Can you drink whilst taking oxytocin? I think I did yeats ago when I was taking it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Home from surgery. Cereal question. Can you drink whilst taking oxytocin? I think I did yeats ago when I was taking it.

You must be already. Oxytocin is a hormone.  :rolleyes:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Oxycontin, spell check got me again. I remember using the other one when I worked for the U of M Dairy at Waseca.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I had my shoulder surgery they gave me Oxycontin for the first few weeks.  A cocktail went good with it and I slept good after a couple too.  Then it was Oxycodone for a few weeks.  Not as potent but still worked.  AND here it comes again.  Take stool softeners starting now and drink a lot of fluids or you will be in a real uncomfortable situation.  You can thank me later!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered about that. The warden is cooking up some cabbage for supper, I thought that might help keep things moving. She is also going to cover the peppers tonight.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, it WAS a good day, until phone line crapped out again. %$#@! Third time this year...and just try to get a hold of CenturyDink. Takes a friggin' half hour of pissin' around on the phone listening to their BS and sales talk before you can actually even talk to someone. And the wait for a tech...a 2-4 hr window? Nope. Try an 8 hour window..... training-087
I went charter/spectrum after century link went over 60 bucks a month.   If it keeps up with 10 spams per actual call, might dump it totally.   WTF is the matter with the FCC and the phone companies?   They could stop this stuff if they wanted to.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I finally succumbed and went with cable here about a year or two ago so I could get Bally Sports so I could watch the Twins.  What was I thinking.  LOL  Glad I did cuz it is fun to watch them now that I am retired. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here and looking for 58 today...  not sure what I have going today but I'll figure it out when I do it...  other than that who knows!!!   have a good day all!!!!     :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 36 and heading for 58 just like Mike. Sitting out in a tree stand this morning hoping for big Hank to come strolling by. Or Mrs Hank would work too. Later I will go set up ground blind for grand kids for the youth hunt next weekend. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The sun is shining.  Haven't seen it in a while.  I got the excavator yesterday afternoon.  I am past the well, propane, and elec wire so the digging is all fun now.  Have operated regular excavators before but this mini one is a blast to run.  So smooth.  Trying to get the wife in it today but she isn't excited about it.  LOL  Hope all goes well today so I can drag everything to get it smoothed out.  I am getting the fishing urge too.  Have a great weekend.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
31 here this morning. Frost on the grass and roof tops. I don't remember a first frost this late. Covered tomatoes last night. Supposed to be in the mid 20's by Thursday. Will probably pick the rest of the tomatoes.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
A chilly good morning to ya! 27 was the low a bit ago, several degrees below what the weather terrorists predicted.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 38* early here & 58* is 'sposed to be our high as well. We got the new taller, swing away post for the mailbox put in use yday. :happy1: Not before the light mist started ~ 11 though, it came a lit harder yday afternoon too. I did get the mower deck off after we finished the mailbox project yday as well. :cool: Not certain where my day will take me either, hopin your Saturday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon