Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900703 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........sounds like a windy day coming up. oh well.........gotta cut the lawn today........who knows what else. sounds like rain tomorrow.... o gotz inside things i can do!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to the trap range to load targets for the Tech College kids today. We have 220 of them coming in for their state shoot today. Should keep me out of trouble until three or so. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got a few things to do around the place today and the wind will determine if I go fishing.  Thinking of a ham and cheese omelet today.  Mayhaps a little onion in it too.  I see we still have some leaves but a lot are falling too.  Good for you JB and Mark for working with those kids.  Paramount to them growing up.   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 50*for us early & it sounds like ~ 65* will be the high. Looks like that N/NW wind is gonna get here about mid-day so we'll see about the high today. Put a little time in on the leaf detail yday afternoon, we're getting close to the end of that here. A little frost, some wind & rain should almost put the kabosh to that project. The neighbor came back up yday morning & with it being so nice out we had another round of driveway HH ~ 4. I was afraid to open the big garage door though as we'd had a garage & then a house full of those freakin Jap Beetles. :crazy: :pouty: Needed some boat time so went out & got a couple more crappies last night too. Hopin you enjoy your day!
« Last Edit: October 10/19/21, 01:22:49 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Posting this pic cuz I like it and cuz I want to see if it works since some haven't had luck posting pics.  Here goes. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used the Tiny Pic thing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I can't get that to work for me either...click on it and nothing happens. :bonk:

attempt at posting pics:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.
« Last Edit: October 10/19/21, 09:35:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's, again. Gets the bugs all fired up like you said Gunner. Annoying little bastages will meet their maker pretty quick if they don't crawl in someplace by the weekend. Get my COVID brain tickler around 11 so getting some odds & ends done before that. Then more soil sampling & prolly clean up screenings later this afternoon. Rain likely tomorrow later afternoon so best get it done so they don't turn into a stinky wet mess.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch,don't forget,national G & T day,most likely like everyday at the ranch eh? ;)
« Last Edit: October 10/20/21, 08:12:04 AM by snow1 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There are lots of them at the ranch!  :cool:

Got my COVID test back. Was negative so now all I gotta do is figure out how to enter what I need into their ap. Can't wait for all this nonsense to be over.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just happened to see a shirt for Dotch.... :rotflmao:

Now the links won't post...... Forget it!!!!!!    :mad1:

« Last Edit: October 10/19/21, 02:24:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was supposed to get windy today?? :scratch:

Gunner musta not left the house. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wasn't bad here for wind...  took the bike into Alex and got a new battery so I still ride!!!  darn nice day overall!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darned nice day at 75* and sunny!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Soil sampled in my T-shirt today. And yes glenn, I was wearing pants, ya knothead!  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 40 here and mighty windy. It was Windy yesterday too in the afternoon. Never made it out of the 40s here yesterday. Got the grandkids home last night. got home just before 9. Gave the grandson his new deer rifle last night. He was pretty excited. that will be his B-day and xmas present. I will take him after work to go shoot it. Some practice will be good for him. An update on my eye. It is getting clearer. Way better than it was a week ago, but still has some to go yet. Eye doc appointment after work today. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines, then a 4 day weekend. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here going for 47 today..  :scratch:  and some rain too they say..  going to Alex and get a few things but other than that not much going on..   didn't get the pellet smoker cleaned yet so that is still on the list to do yet..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

good to hear about your eye getting better JB, I was wondering...   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,cool start here too JB out the door,45 degrees,rain nippping at our heels, forgot about MEA weekend starts tomorrow,nice long weekend for the kiddo's,country side will be crawling with young hunters,critter's beware.

happy "hump day" to all.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  How cool for him to get a new gun JB.   :happy1:  Good news on the eye too.  My electrician is showing up this morning to hook up the wire I dug in.  Will be nice to have that done so I can clean up the project.  Gonna be a little cool out too.  It is only 30 here now.  Think I should winterize the camper.  I see a 27 for a low in a few days.  Probably wouldn't freeze anything solid but is time anyways.  Well you all have a good hump day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 44* @ 1st peek here & I'm seein 50* for the high, no rain predicted for us.. Went out  :fishing: in the bay yday afternoon before the wind really picked up which was ~3:30-4 here. Got a couple more bigger crappies that I had to keep as they weren't gonna make it. They weren't that deep either. :scratch: A dentist appt for my brother tomorrow so we're not headed to GR today. Got a couple things in mind for early today, see how far I get. Hopin you enjoy your Wednesday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Soil sampled in my T-shirt today. And yes glenn, I was wearing pants, ya knothead!  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and the world thanks you for that!!!!! not sure anyone would wanna see your mickey mouse grundy's anyway. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...........yeppers weather change is coming. got some inside projects lined up for the rainy afternoon they say!!!! friggin local paper is getting really bad. hasnt been delivered in 3 days.  :confused: :confused: gonna give them a piece of my mind, been thinking of cancelling it but i like my local news. been getting it for over 30 years, to not get it would be tough to get used to!!!!! :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Some scattered thundershowers in the overnite with some fantastic lightning displays. .11" of rain at the ranch and .09" in Bugtussle. More rain in the forecast as we get towards noonish. Finish my coffee here & try to pull a few more soil samples. Once it starts raining I can work on getting stuff entered into the ArriveCAN app now I have all the pieces in place. The Canadian address system is a little different so need to be aware of that. Be fun to get back up there again if nothing else just to hide for a few days. The year has been a meatgrinder & I need some space to recharge my batteries.

You sure Shadow isn't taking your paper and delivering it to the neighbors glenn?  :rotflmao: Good news about your eye JB! Was hoping it was coming along.  :happy1: 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: no, i,ve been watching. she aint getting her's either. they through a letter in the paper some time back saying they cant get delivery people. i have a paper box attached to the mail box post for the paper, they started putting it in there, stopped shadow from doing that, kinda sucks, if it was snowy rainy i didnt have to go get it, he's bring it in!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

i did the math a while back and what you average out as the daily rate you pay for the paper then when you have it stopped for a few days, the credit they give you against your bill is a friggin joke. robbery actually. the credit is like 19 cents a day. the daily cost is close to a buck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and the world thanks you for that!!!!! not sure anyone would wanna see your mickey mouse grundy's anyway. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...........yeppers weather change is coming. got some inside projects lined up for the rainy afternoon they say!!!! friggin local paper is getting really bad. hasnt been delivered in 3 days.  :confused: :confused: gonna give them a piece of my mind, been thinking of cancelling it but i like my local news. been getting it for over 30 years, to not get it would be tough to get used to!!!!! :pouty:

Yer gonna give 'em a piece of yer mind!? Ya got enough to  do that?  :rotflmao:
Better be careful; they'll whap ya on the nose with a rolled up paper!  *WHAP*
« Last Edit: October 10/20/21, 09:35:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Geeez Reb,ya got a whole bouquet of the wavy finger....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Geeez Reb,ya got a whole bouquet of the wavy finger....

I'd expect nothing less from a retired top enforcer.  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, I winterized our camper on Monday night since the forecast was looking like freezing weather at night getting here.

Rebs, I just noticed the PM you sent me. Sorry I didn't notice it sooner. I have trouble noticing them for some reason. Thanks for giving me the option to ask though!  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!