Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901132 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 39 here this AM with a strong wind blowing off of the lake. Heading for mid 50s today they are saying. Stopped over at a friends last night that just had a heart valve replaced a couple of weeks ago. He had a GFI breaker that was giving him trouble. Easy fix, he just wasn't flipping it completely off to reset it. Was still nice to visit with him. Otherwise just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  35 here this morning.  About 10 warmer than yesterday.  It is windy already though.  Well I did get some eyes yesterday.  That will be supper tonight.  Hope the wind isn't too bad this afternoon.  May go out again.  ??  I don't think I have anything pressing to do today so I may just have a second cup of java and enjoy the morning.  Don't have to make Ice Rigs anymore neither.  Good and bad to that but I am adapting.  lol  Well you all have a good day. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well yesterday I was using the mower and yard vac and noticed the left side wasn't cleaning up as much leaves as the rest of the deck. Stopped the rig and stuck my hand under the deck and one blade was missing. I did find the blade, but the nut is still MIA. Guess I'll have to stop by the dealer and get a new one. I did get the MDHA hide boxes out of the woods, cleaned up and loaded in the trailer yesterday. Should  get them out tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for stopping by Mike, good to visit with you again. More coffee, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 38* here when I looked & headed just north of 50*. Pretty windy, ~ 10 mph, already too. Spent a little of my morning in the boat yday, had 1 beauty of a gill( just < 10.5") that went back, 1 big ol' Bowfin too. Fired the tiller up again after lunch, it ran fine. Mulched some leaves ahead of the rain & will be doing that again, I'm afraid. The neighbor wanted a hand pulling his boat as well. Got a few things in mind for early today, see how far I can get. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........well already back from bringing mom to her ultra sound. sounds like we will hear some results b y days end.

udder den dat..............who knows!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got off the phone with the nurse from the VA...  she gave me the results for A1C blood test from yesterday...  3 months ago I was 8.8, today was 6.8....   and ALL on my own, just changing the way I cook and eat..  they had wanted me on pills and I said not yet, let me try and I did it!!!!  so needless to say I'm darn happy!!!!!  YA HOO!!!!  but I think there could a tasty bowl of pasta in my future!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got off the phone with the nurse from the VA...  she gave me the results for A1C blood test from yesterday...  3 months ago I was 8.8, today was 6.8....   and ALL on my own, just changing the way I cook and eat..  they had wanted me on pills and I said not yet, let me try and I did it!!!!  so needless to say I'm darn happy!!!!!  YA HOO!!!!  but I think there could a tasty bowl of pasta in my future!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
congrats Mike.......... thats one hell of an improvement!!!!! i too try to hold back on things like spuds and noodles.......but i wont ever stop eating them.......might as well shoot me then!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Mike.  I like good bread, pasta, spuds too but try to eat less of it.  I do eat them but a little less.  lol

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
nicely done
BTW thanks for your service

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good going Mike!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Way to go Mike!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 28 at 8 a.m. heading for the low 50's upon my return to the ranch. We made the crossing unscathed. Awaiting a visit from the mounties to extradite me back to the COVID colony. Got a bottle of 94 proof Beefeater at the duty free shop. I'll have one to celebrate yer good news mikey!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 28 at 8 a.m. heading for the low 50's upon my return to the ranch. We made the crossing unscathed. Awaiting a visit from the mounties to extradite me back to the COVID colony. Got a bottle of 94 proof Beefeater at the duty free shop. I'll have one to celebrate yer good news mikey!  :happy1:
:scratch: :scratch: so they let you back in huh!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao: :mooning:

no wonder its so friggin windy ......coming from that direction......unless someone i shall not mention is back in iowa!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/26/21, 12:33:19 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

me too!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Mike.......... thats one hell of an improvement!!!!! i too try to hold back on things like spuds and noodles.......but i wont ever stop eating them.......might as well shoot me then!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: :scratch: so they let you back in huh!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao: :mooning:

no wonder its so friggin windy ......coming from that direction......unless someone i shall not mention is back in iowa!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning:         OK, guess your asking for it :scratch:......................AGAIN!! :pouty::doah: So here it is!! :fudd:  :fudd: :fudd:      :nerd:                      ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:           
« Last Edit: October 10/26/21, 04:11:40 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy "Hump day" fellers,not so bad out temp wise 50 degrees out the door....

enjoy american "beer day"

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 43 here this AM and heading for 46 and rain later today. Not a whole lot new here today. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here and no rain yet.. still saying we will get some...   I did get the mower out and chased leaves...  got all done that I could... going over to Alex this morning to get a few things..  other than that not much going on overall..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
See what happens if it's raining out. Might put up window treatments today. Second shingles and flu shots this afternoon thats about it. Oh yea, pack for deer camp too. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys,44* here & shootin for 47* later. No rain for us until mid to late afternoon is what the hourly is saying. It looks like GR may have gotten a little already though. We're headed to town today too. Did a little TLC on the mulching mower yday, fired up the little tiller again too & it seems to be running better. The neighbor pulled his dock & lift yday PM, we'll probably start that next week. No more now, have a good day!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........just waiting for mom to call to hopefully talk to the doc in person.

49 when i looked and no rain....sounds like a better chance this afternoon.

found out yesterday my stepson has been quarentend because the neighbor got it and now his kid has the rona. and i believe the adults have the vax. so he aint going deer hunting.  :pouty:
« Last Edit: October 10/27/21, 07:28:17 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sure dark here this morning.  Rain may start around 10 this morning and continue into the night.  Possible 3/4".  Tried fishing yesterday but my 16 lb anchor kept getting pushed around.  Got one little one so I threw it back.  Gonna stay out of trouble today cuz it is our 14th Anniversary.  AND it has been a great 14 years.  I love my wife.   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to you guys Barry!!!  many more to ya!!!    :happy1: :party3: :toast:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: congrats LPS. :dancinred: :Clap:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats lps!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope that camper is blocked up tight!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats LP....14 tears eh? I'm lucky my dog loves me after 1 week... ;)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope that camper is blocked up tight!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :smoking:

Yes, congrats!