Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952190 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike and Glenn; It’s a 710 Pit Boss pellet grill. I throw smoke at them for three hours on its smoke setting (lowest) spraying every 20 minutes apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water mix. Then we wrap in foil and cook for two hours at 250, unwrap and finish off with what ever sauce you like for an hour checking temp with thermometer. The last step will get done on Saturday after hunting. I like them doing this. You can always change this to your taste. :happy1:
mm

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples , ran the pooches perty hard chasing tennis balls earlier,then again that's everyday just so they'd leave me alone for a bit. Got the fireplace all cleaned up and the garage crib stacked full of wood. I hate to say I'm ready... but I'm not ..lol. Lots of maples holding out on dropping leaves here also, the street sweepers came by earlier so what does fall the plows this winter will push up in the yards.  :thumbs:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dang boober, what kind of 2 bit town you live in. :scratch: :rotflmao: street sweeper came through again today, for the third time. :confused: :doah:

I usually rake up the leaves on the curb on our property line.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
A cheap azz town it seems.  Ya I've been know to mulch the curb line in the street when it's alot, sometimes do what you do if there not to wet. But ya one and done for this town..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I never figured out why they did it the first 2 times??? :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike and Glenn; It’s a 710 Pit Boss pellet grill. I throw smoke at them for three hours on its smoke setting (lowest) spraying every 20 minutes apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water mix. Then we wrap in foil and cook for two hours at 250, unwrap and finish off with what ever sauce you like for an hour checking temp with thermometer. The last step will get done on Saturday after hunting. I like them doing this. You can always change this to your taste. :happy1:

ok the 3-2-1 method!!  should have guessed!!!  yup they will be good!!!  and thank again Mark... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin gents,not to bad temp wise 35degrees here out the door,calm winds,nice fall morning,doesn't seem that long ago it was 75 hot/humid degrees at sunrise.

national sandwich day,so starting off my day with a fried egg/peanut butter toasted sammie...

Later

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here this AM heading for 41 today. The warm up is starting. Mid 50 by the weekend  :puke:. Not good for deer movement. I think the cooler weather gets them moving more. Da wife and I got the camper all cover up last night. Got the battery pulled out too. So that is all tucked away for it's winter hibernation.  :pouty: Started getting some of my hunting gear ready last night after finishing with the camper. Wil get packed up tonight. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here this AM heading for 41 today. The warm up is starting. Mid 50 by the weekend  :puke:. Not good for deer movement. I think the cooler weather gets them moving more. Da wife and I got the camper all cover up last night. Got the battery pulled out too. So that is all tucked away for it's winter hibernation.  :pouty: Started getting some of my hunting gear ready last night after finishing with the camper. Wil get packed up tonight. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
morning fellers......... got tired of sleeping........so up and attem early.  like JB, gonna be getting deere huntin stuff ready........well actually load everything i can in truck i can tonight. hitting the road tomorrow morning!!! :cool: :dancinred: :rocker;

well looks like my union thug days arent really over with after all!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: got some texts and phone calls, looks like the shop in grand rapids we spent 3 year organizing are looking to organize wall to wall, meaning the whole shop floor!!!!!!! so GUNNER........i'll be up there even more now!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1: :rotflmao:sounds like there going to go to the company to get a nuetrality agreement......which means the company wont fight the organizing effort!!!!!!! after getting the butts handed to them the last time....it be a wise decision!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I will head to deer camp after work tomorrow.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 here but might hit 43 today!!  going to Alex this morning and re-supply a few things..  not mnuch else going on today..   so have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  25 here this morning.  Like JB said it is warming up.  Will also be packing my deer hunting stuff today.  Got my inside windows all cleaned up yesterday.  Lots of dog nose prints on them.  Did a vaccuum job too.  Sure is dark these mornings.  Daylight savings time changes this weekend too.  I saw a blurb yesterday about this being the last time for that or maybe they are just talking about it.  ???  Wouldn't bother me.  Would be light longer at night but darker in the morning for awhile I guess.  Well time for more java. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 32* when I was just out in the garage & I'm seein 41* for the high. When we finished getting the blower ready to go we found that the motor that opens & closes the chute wasn't working. Spent some time trouble shooting that & it appears the control box for the chute is the culprit. We still have a few outdoor things to do so it'll be nice that the NW wind has let up. I better roll, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
yesterday on the freeway heading north,bookoo travel trailers,mobil homes ,atv's etc heading north,I'm heading west,all my hunting gear is laid out in the dinning room floor,makes for a nice bed for my hair ball golden retriever,he let's me know he's going with.

Last trip to chamberlain I found 7 whitetail adult deer dead along my shelter belt,let GFP folks know,seems EHD is running a high body count this late summer/fall.sad deal.

Goodluck to all you warriors heading north,be safe,no sound shots.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: I just emailed City Hall in GR, glenn.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:  Even gave the local LEO's a description of your new ride so you better be on your best behavior. :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: I just emailed City Hall in GR, glenn.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:  Even gave the local LEO's a description of your new ride so you better be on your best behavior. :rolleyes:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea good luck to them!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Pretty low humidity tho. Didn't even have to scrape the windshield this a.m. I see the guy outside of town finally finished picking his corn last nite so I can finish sampling it today or tomorrow. Might wanna do it this afternoon before he gets a bug up his @$$ to bale corn stalks. One other field to look at but I think that one will be no-tilled next year. They might run the vertical tillage machine over it but that won't mess with the integrity of the sample. Run the ripper over it and all bets are off.  :huh:   

Guessing glenn should be pretty easy to spot... :police:

« Last Edit: November 11/03/21, 08:49:43 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So I'm thinking Rebs is tied up over at the neighbor ladies house.  Hope she feeds him.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So I'm thinking Rebs is tied up over at the neighbor ladies house.  Hope she feeds him.
Yea, where's he been??? :scratch: :scratch:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wasn't he talking about the NL recently? 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought you chased him off again.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought he was here Monday?  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: I had nuttin to do with nuttin.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: I had nuttin to do with nuttin.
:scratch: :doah:        :happy1: :angel:        :laughroll: :laughroll: Been wondering the same thing :confused:, according to his profile he's MIA since Saturday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe it was something in  the soup he had???   just sayin....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy moly rocky I see DDSBYDAY is logged in. WELCOME BACK bud!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,hard frost out the door,28 degrees,warm up starts today,should really screw up the deer for youse guyz saturday.

enjoy your thursday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 here this morning and going for 47 today.. not much going on here today, some cooking..  for those heading out today and tomorrow to prepare for deer hunting good luck to ya!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 26 here and heading for high 40s today. 50s starting tomorrow thru the weekend. Seen a dim glow in the northern sky last night and still there this morning. A Dim Lack Luster light show. I am calling them the OBiden Lights.  ;) :rotflmao: Well, Friday for me today. I will take da wife out for supper den head to deer camp after that. When I get there I will start washing dishes and cleaning up all the Asian beetle carcasses. When we left there the beginning of October I set off some bug bombs to wack them bastads. While I am doing that I will proceed to tip a couple of  :toast:. Tomorrow we will go put all the gear in the stands. So see you boys on the back side. I will try to check in when I gots silly service. Just one more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys. Good luck to all heading out hunting this weekend!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.... Should hit the road by 8 am. Good luck hunters and be safe.