Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901547 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Weather channel is saying 1 to o 3 inches.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/06/21, 04:18:50 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mankato area saying way more..  Dotch's area too...

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-weather/friday-winter-storm-could-hit-twin-cities-southern-minnesota

this is what I seen..
they can have it!!!🤭 :rotflmao: won't be anywhere close to there!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Up urs smurphy.
« Last Edit: December 12/06/21, 06:49:22 PM by roony »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looking like the weather pundits have us down for for 50% chance of rain changing to snow Friday afternoon. Don't think I'll put the chains on the tractor, yet. 🚜
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Up us smurphy.
:pouty: :confused: WELL!!! :pouty: :doah: :embarrassed:

I just wanted you guyz to get all the good snow for a change!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
After yesterday it's a balmy 9 above. Got yard and driveway plowed off yesterday and plow removed. Looked at a bunch of goodies in Osakis for our banquet and had lunch too. Today is do the last hide run for the year and pull all of our hide boxes. Just hope I don't have a trailer full of totally frozen hides. There's about 160 pounds of salt on them. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,chilly one again....Ole markn up and early today I see.

Pot of chilli sure tasted good last night...left over's for breakfast as well to jump start this cold morning,8 degrees out the door,she's making good ice in the metro as long as the snow holds off.

Later,
« Last Edit: December 12/07/21, 07:12:42 AM by snow1 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.  7 here and going for 17...  going to clean the drifts out of the drive way today..  sure had a Glenn day yesterday.. had no idea what I had going but got it all done!!!   have a great day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -14 here this morning. Thought it was supposed to start warming some over night. Guess they had that wrong. Eventually it is supposed to get above zero later today. Scooped the snow drifts out of the driveway last night after we dropped our old Impala off to get 2 new front tires. That will be heading down to the grandkids soon. Need to change the motor mount when I get it home. Grandson got his drivers license a couple weeks ago. Well, I survived one day of working from home. Only 4 more to go. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-13 in Gods country.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Dotch and roony is getting "all the snow" today...they always get all the stuff.
« Last Edit: December 12/07/21, 11:08:32 AM by snow1 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have 13* & we may hit 26* later. Some light AM snow in our forecast too, 'sposed to only be about a 1/2". Had some service work, oil change & tire rotation, scheduled for today but they called yday afternoon & said that a couple of their tech's were out sick. So I need to call & reschedule after they open. Got some runnin to do as well. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......already started getting more things together for take off tomorrow morning. beer was #1 on the list!!!!!  :happy1:

i should be better than this, but it's getting hard to figure out food for up there when your there for more than 3-4 days!!!!!!!!! :pouty: i think i'll survive!!!!! :rotflmao:

iwas invited down to the union hall to help eat some of the leftover goodies from the union holiday party.....so i'll do that today. maybe grab some extras for up north!!!!!!! oof course i'll treat them to some of my world famous pickled and smoked fish!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: Just don't take ANY MORE BALONEY :doah:............................pleeeeeease!! :pouty:                   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Dotch and roony is getting "all the snow" today...they always get all the stiuff.
OK Glenn Junior.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you 2 funny guyz!!!!!!!

but Gunner............i did!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Roony............that be more like dotch Jr........he ALWAYS starts it!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Up to -11 here right now.  I was going to sleep late cuz I didn't fall back to sleep good after I let the dogs out at 3 am.  So the wife leaves for work and Cooper jumps back in bed with me but kept talking to me.  His grumble, growl, even a squeak or two.  When I open an eye he is inches from me looking right at me.  I finally started laughing and got up.  So now Bob is on my lap at my desk as I write.  It just keeps on coming.  LOL  Not a lot on the agenda today.  Start a fire, keep warm etc.  Made my Township famous spaghetti last night.  Put lots of mushrooms in it too.  Turned out great!  Just a stay out of trouble day today.  Kind of like Mike and Glenn.  So glad to hear you are doing ok JB.  SO was that an intravenous thing they gave you or a shot?  It must be helping.  You all stay safe and take care.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
township famous!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: i like that one!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping that would get a rise out of you.   :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny LP....our pup's,when they decide it's time for everyone to wakey wakey,they are relentless,my boy would hang over me in bed,so close I could feel his breathing on my face,heaven forbid iffin I yawned,as he would slip his tongue in my mouth...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Up to -11 here right now.  I was going to sleep late cuz I didn't fall back to sleep good after I let the dogs out at 3 am.  So the wife leaves for work and Cooper jumps back in bed with me but kept talking to me.  His grumble, growl, even a squeak or two.  When I open an eye he is inches from me looking right at me.  I finally started laughing and got up.  So now Bob is on my lap at my desk as I write.  It just keeps on coming.  LOL  Not a lot on the agenda today.  Start a fire, keep warm etc.  Made my Township famous spaghetti last night.  Put lots of mushrooms in it too.  Turned out great!  Just a stay out of trouble day today.  Kind of like Mike and Glenn.  So glad to hear you are doing ok JB.  SO was that an intravenous thing they gave you or a shot?  It must be helping.  You all stay safe and take care.
The monoclonal antibodies were an IV at the hospital in Roseau Barry. The ivermectin and other meds were by mouth.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 5 for an overnite low, 10 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Expecting 1" - 2" of snow today. Light dusting of snow at the ranch & in Bugtussle, maybe .1" with a trace of liquid equivalent precip melted out of it. St. Olaf Lake froze over last nite. Was still open yesterday afternoon but had a light coating of snow on it this a.m. Some inklings that Friday could be heavier altho AccuWeather is only calling for a 35% chance now. Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit. Next week sounds warm again.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from my vidsit at the union hall..........talk about a day and night difference in road conditions......way better on the way home!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples   16 here and it seems we got close to 3" of fluff. Was just gonna shovel but said the heck with it,  grabbed the new blower just to try it. It worked well but tge skids grabbed every little imperfection in the driveway,  something to get used to I guess.  Looking forward to a real dumping to throw snow at the neighbors driveway..lol.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn,
I made the call to pull all the hide boxes on Sunday. It was a long day. left home at 8:30 and returned after dark. Put on 140 miles paid a few visits processed 70 hides and got things ready for hide pickup.  Good thing because the hide buyer called yesterday and ask if he could move the pickup from Thursday to today.  Fortunately we could load most of them with a skid steer. Everything is cleaned up and boxes are put to bed until next fall. P.S. There were no frozen hides on Sunday.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it's starting out at 9 above this morning. Good. Need to get a catalytic converter replaced this morning on the truck. It has been showing a fault for the past three weeks and the gas mileage has been in crapper too. Then go pick up the new carb for the splitter. Hopefully get that done and running today.
 Deadeye,
 We pulled our boxes yesterday, we only have thirteen boxes and I picked 27 frozen hides out of them. My rough count for the year came to 998. That's 48 more than last year and we salted the last 280. I hope they can pick up our hides this week. Hopefully not Friday because I'm headed to Grand Rapids and I'd like to stop by the MDHA office to buy some stuff for our banquet.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning, 2 below here at the moment. We got about 3 inches of real fluffy snow yesterday...Thanks Smurphy. I am hoping the worst of Friday's snow will slide east of us, sorry Del. HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: anything for you Roony;; :happy1:

Packing up the truck, should be headed north soon  :Clap: