Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4951610 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Be careful on that ice.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers...couple early riser's this mornin,3 degrees out the door,sure hope the 40's forcasted tommorow happens,first snow fall had major travel issues yesterday afternoon,suspect more of the same today as roads are still greasy....

"Careful" is the word for folks traveling today.

Happy "hump day"
« Last Edit: December 12/08/21, 09:27:52 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good luck Glenn!  must be a heat wave in Alex!!  got 2 here and looking for 21 today..  heading to Alex this morning so I'll check it out..  get to re-supply again today..  other than that not much on the menu today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 0 here this morning and heading for around 20 today. Got a couple inches of real lite fluffy snow overnight. Took the leaf blower and blew that of the sidewalk this morning. Well, just another day in the at home salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a safe trip Glenn. Good luck!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 10* here & it's lookin like the upper 20's will be the top for us. We had a few flakes yday from late AM through mid afternoon but that was it. Got my other stuff done too so I'll wait & see what today brings. Sounds like we have a pretty good snowstorm(4-6") headed our way for Friday PM into early Saturday. :scratch: I'm seein upper 50's for next Wednesday & Thursday too. :crazy: 'Bout it here, hope your Wednesday's a good 1!
« Last Edit: December 12/08/21, 08:28:23 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
 7 degrees here in Gods country, or just East of there.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Don't know which thermometer to believe anymore. 7 on the house thermometer but only 3 on the pickup when I headed into town. Should top out with a high in the mid-20's. 1.1" of snow at the ranch and about an inch in Bugtussle. .03" & .02" of liquid equivalent precip respectively. Proof once again that roony truly does get all the snow! :doah: Had a lamb born at the ranch outside, overnite. Was all dried off this a.m. and could run like mad so that was a good sign. Pretty, dark-pointed, heavy-boned ewe lamb. Mother was with the program; not her 1st rodeo & the lamb wasted no time showing us she knew where the food court was. One more ewe we know of that's bagged up in the lot so hopefully that one goes before Snowmageddon hits Friday.  :rolleyes:   
« Last Edit: December 12/08/21, 10:10:14 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  They computer says 4 right now.  I too will try my leaf blower to clean up the light snow.  Then run to town to check out some stuff.  Have fun Glenn. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy:Man, to me this seems early for lambing. Glad they are doing well. And it looks like you'll get more of the white stuff than me next go around. :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Can't wait. Haven't even looked at the snow blower yet. It worked when I unhooked it... :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The wind sure howled overnight. Now it looks like we are right in the center of the weather terrorists bulls eye for Friday's storm. Thanks a bunch Glenn.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers....nice change out the door this morning,warm 28degree south wind in the face...

yuppers,looks like we're in the bulleye tomorrow afternoon,need to top off the wheeler with fuel today ,make sure the plow winch is ready to roll,little WD  here and there keeps the snow from sticking on the blade.

enjoy this warm spell.
« Last Edit: December 12/09/21, 07:22:17 AM by snow1 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 23 heading for 28 it is saying. Worked on changing the motor mount on the wife's old Impala last night. It was toast. Gave it an oil change too. It will probably be heading down to the grandson this weekend. Will be nice to have one less car in the driveway. Well, just another day in the at home salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all temps went up over night, at 25 already..  might see 31..  yea I hear them yapping about the snow on the southern 1/3 of the state..  it's all Glenn's fault!!!  good for you JB!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 30* to start & 44* is 'sposed to be the high. Some slickery roads in our area as we have some freezin drizzle around. They're warnin people to stay off the roads, if possible, at least 'til ~ 9. We need to run a new wire for the thermostat as we're changing it out to 1 that we can control by computer from the lake. Need an extra strand of wire than what we presently have so we're tackling that today. Snow tomorrow, heard anywhere from 4-6" yday AM, to 1-3" last night, to 5-12" this AM. :scratch: :confused: No more now, have a good day.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
26 here.....headed for mid 30's.

No new snow today.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Like JB said it is 23 here this morning.  Nice.  No snow here last night.   :happy1:  I have a project today that I am looking forward to.  I have to put the roof and bumper and rear window on my new Polaris Ranger.   :sleazy:  The front windshield and winch haven't shown up yet.  It is pretty nice!  May have to take it out for a cruise today. 

« Last Edit: December 12/09/21, 07:44:31 AM by LPS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Awesome Barry!!! That has to be exciting.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like fun LPS!!!     :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot the pic of it.  Now you can see it.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice LP... now let the jerry rigging begin,I see a handful of bunji cords in your future.

You hanging a plow on your rig?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It crossed my mind but I have a plow truck so won't yet. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks sharp! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks very nice...Enjoy!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice lps!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, it looks like a nice piece of machinery. Stay off the ice for while.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Another lamb born dead overnite. OK because the ewe was a cull anyway. One born yesterday is doing great. Looks like at least one more ewe is close up. Was drizzling on the way into town but that was pretty short lived. Do some paperwork this forenoon then back to the ranch to prepare for whatever punishment the weather terrorists dole out. Unhook chitspreader, put chains on tractor, hook blower up, take forks off skidsteer, put bucket back on it & pick up any crap that might be in the way. That ought to put me at about choretime. Wife won't be home for that tonite either. Some BS at work. She can't figure out why I get so tired. Gee, I wonder... :scratch:

Nice rig Barry!  :happy1:   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Most of the schools in our area ran 2 hours late because of the freezing drizzle early. It took about an hour & a 1/2 to get the new wire for the thermostat in & working. :happy1: :cool:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LP,fishing buddy is the "king" of jerry riggin his sxs....bunji chords galore....