Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900946 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a bad way to die.  Poor thing.
« Last Edit: December 12/17/21, 03:13:38 PM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too. Lost our 40'x72' pole barn in '96. Scattered it over half a mile. Would never want to go thru that again especially this time of year. Feels raw out in the breeze today. They're making a lot of progress in Hartland. Sounds like most of the block that includes the post office will need to be torn out.

bank too?? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well fellers I'm home. Unloaded, got things put away, finally sat down and got a big ole white dawg on my lap already.  :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:

Let's just say I was less than impressed with road conditions. :doofus: 371 was ok, hwy 10 was good, everything else sucked
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you are safely back home. I can rest easy now.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you are safely back home. I can rest easy now.

I'm sure ya will roony!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Me too. Lost our 40'x72' pole barn in '96. Scattered it over half a mile. Would never want to go thru that again especially this time of year. Feels raw out in the breeze today. They're making a lot of progress in Hartland. Sounds like most of the block that includes the post office will need to be torn out.

bank too??

Very possibly from recent reports. Reputedly one of the oldest if not the oldest building in town. Oops! Back to my molotov cocktail!🍸
« Last Edit: December 12/17/21, 05:46:08 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 here and going for mid teens I think. How's that peaceful protest going Dotch? Did you get everything thing burned and stock pile some tvs?  :rotflmao: Well skid house is down on the ice ready to go. Went out and checked with the neighbors last night. 6" of good clear ice out there. Found my snow bank to park it in. Not much for snow out there for banking. Coffee is going. I will get a few things packed up so I am ready to go when it gets light outside. Just another day in paradise. You boys have a good Saturday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 18* for our start & we may hit 26* later. Looks like there'll be a pretty good NW here all day so it won't be feelin that warm. Went to take my bottles & cans out to the redemption place just up the road but they were closed. Not enough help, I was told. The friends to the east did get their power back on early yday afternoon. Another roll with kind of day here, enjoy your Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have fun JB!!  heading out after lunch to go to the son's house..  our get together for all of us for Christmas..  then wander home tomorrow..  managed to get several things done yesterday and so only have a few things today..  may have to clean some snow off too..  got an inch or there abouts over night..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........sure was nice not having to go outside this morning to do bathroom duty!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: enjoying a good cup of tanzanian coffee now!!! :happy1:

got a little snow removal this morning, then a trip to st cloud for my granddaughters open house......she graduated yesterdsy from college with a teaching degree, also sounds like she has a few job options already!!!! :happy1:

well off to clean out my email.....must have about 50 junk ones!!!!! :pouty: :doofus:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya have fun jb!! Mornin peoples looks like a couple inches of snow outside,  kinda crazy a week ago we got 17" and by Thursday it was all gone. Well I tried out the Traeger last night, was pretty full with 3 spuds, 3 thick ribeyes,  6 skewers of shrimp and a small cast iron pan with shrooms.  The problem was I had it set at 450 and the highest it got was 366, so it took a while.  The taters and shrimp were wonderful,  the steak got done but didn't get seared which I like. Might hafta give Traeger a call to see what one can do. Anywho,  got Xmas this afternoon with da wife's side. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
check that i had 77 emails...of coure some of it was Mike and Dotch's smut!!!!!!!!! :confused: :tut: :rotflmao:

yea JB good luck fishing.......but notthat good of luck!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, much warmer then I thought when I brought the dog out. Light snow also. My project for the day is to see if the slush has frozen and to retrieve my spud bar from the bottom of the lake. I ordered a magnet from Amazon, but it looks to be a little small. We shall see. I’m hoping to gets a couple tip-ups out also.
Have a nice Saturday!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, much warmer then I thought when I brought the dog out. Light snow also. My project for the day is to see if the slush has frozen and to retrieve my spud bar from the bottom of the lake. I ordered a magnet from Amazon, but it looks to be a little small. We shall see. I’m hoping to gets a couple tip-ups out also.
Have a nice Saturday!
man what  bummer.i can relate!!!! :confused: :doah: i thought i was to proud to put the rope around my wrist and ended up sending my fishtoys ice saw down the lake. forunatley it stuck straight up in the muck....... and managed to fish it out!!!!!! :happy1:

good luck coopy. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Copperman!!   been there done that too...  was lucky enough to get them back too..  do ya have a rope on it?  if so try a lure to snag it..  guessing not, just wondering... 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 15 at choretime heading for a high in the lower 20's. Some light snow falling, perfect chit hauling weather. Will commence that shortly once my coffee's done. Debating whether I really want to take the chains off the tractor. Easier not to & since I can run up the road ditch rather than on the road, they won't wear as much. There, talked myself out of it! Still gotta take the bale spear off, hook the spreader up and put the forks back on the skidsteer 1st. Couple rooster pheasants & 4 or 5 squirrels hanging around the backyard this a.m. Fun watching them from where it's nice & warm rather than freezing my assets off. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Wish I had Pheasants here Dotch. They are so majestic looking and I love listening to them. As it is I'll need to settle for watching the Woodpeckers hammer away on the suet log.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well we had a little more snow than a 1 inch..  but got it all cleaned up til the plow goes by... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My granddaughter on the right, daughter, her mom, on the left at her college grad open house.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: Good for her!! :cool:  Are you sure they're really related to you? :scratch: They're smiling!!  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :happy1: Good for her!! :cool:  Are you sure they're really related to you? :scratch: They're smiling!!  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to her!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the granddaughter Glenn!!! Morning boys. 8 above here and heading for mid 20s today. Might get a little snow too. Just drinking some coffee and getting ready to go out fishing. Hoping to catch some fresh fish for breakfast. Caught a 25" Walter yesterday. Well, you boys have a good Sunday.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 19*presently & lookin for 31 for the high. That wind was a bit chilly when I was out yday mornin & it looks like it's not goin to back off until about Tuesday when it goes to the south. Near 40* by the weekend though. 'Bout it here, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool stuff Glenn! and nice fish jb! Mornin forum fellas 13 and cloudy it looks, paper has been read and the coffee is about wrapped up. Gonna probably run around and check a few lakes after a bit, won't fish today but just to see what's going on. Other than that I'm thinking leftover steak fried in bacon grease to get the day started.  See ya!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy da wind is sure whipping from the south out here on the lake. Da door was blown open on da fish house. Chilly.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got rid of the last of our deer hides last night. Wasn't impressed with the 7:20 pm arrival of the truck. Not much going on today, just hang out, watch some TV, take a nap, maybe clean a shotgun. Have a great Sunday, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
9 degrees this morning. Wind out of the SE it looks like. Probably read today not much for football I don't think.

Al Standly lost his battle, they say Covid. My thoughts and prayers go out to Bev and family.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang. A friend and I plan to go chase some grouse around today.  Should be nicer when it warms up a bit.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....thanks guys, yea Ashlee worked her butt off getting there!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

kinda a late start for the day!!!! dogs let me sleep in a little, didnt hurt momma and i stayed up till midnight watching home alone, and home alone..lost in new york. damn i aint laughed that hard for  that long since i dont remember when. thats some funny stuff!!!!!

not much going today..going to moms to take and old couch out of her house she wants gone. not sure what to think about this. since she's been dealing with this medical stuff, i've noticed in small bits and pieces she seems to be all of a sudden getting rid of things???? :scratch: :doah: