Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945559 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: How far are you from town & work, JB?
Gunner. We live 25 miles from work(Warroad) and 31 miles from Baudette.
so one the lake but out in the boonies. :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: How far are you from town & work, JB?
Gunner. We live 25 miles from work(Warroad) and 31 miles from Baudette.
so one the lake but out in the boonies. :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Something like that. We have neighbors on the lake, but mostly woods and state land when you get away from the lake. We are 2 miles south of long point if you would look at google maps satellite.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I needed to get to st cloud soon so with the snow expected overnight I decided today was the day. It's bad enough driving in st cloud von dry roads much less snowy roads, it's not my driving I worry about. :doofus: :crazy:

Think I set a record for myself with hitting 5 stores today. :pouty: and not a won was a liquor store!!!🤭 :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, chilly tuesday,8 degrees out the door....holy smokes driving to st paul this morning,it was "frantic tuesday" on the roads,going the speed limit got passed on the shoulder,then flashing high beams  behind me after that  shete show,the stress in some people's lives...

on the upside,"Taco Tuesday" for dinner.

KQRS said the queers won last night but was a really boring game...any truth?,take the win and move on.,at least it wasn't a OT win this time...
« Last Edit: December 12/21/21, 07:11:04 AM by snow1 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 4 above here this morning heading for a high of 10. Cut and loaded the wood shed with wood last night. Then spent some time working on my big fish house. I am adding a 12v ceiling fan to it. Been going to do that for many years. Well this year I decided to get it done. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 10 here and might make 14..  going to Sartell this morning for a periodontal appointment..  it snowed this morning and it's still coming down..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is snowing here but not real hard.  It is 4 now.  I have 2 computer fans in my fish house JB.  They do help.  Ya Snow that was one of the ugliest games I have ever seen.  If CH had kicked field goals they may have won the game.  OR if they didn't have those costly penalties they may have won too.  We got lucky, very lucky.  May have just enough snow to plow it today.   :sleazy:  We shall see once it gets light out.  Well you all have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 13* now & are on our way to 33*. The wind had a bit of a bite here yday & it's gonna be another windy 1 today. Got a couple errands I'd like to get to today but that's about it. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......light snow here!!!!!!! gonna be a Gunner, Mikey day.......nuttin pressing!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

yesterday i got rid of an od couch mom had that was my dads dads couch. man around here it aint cheap. 40 bucks!!!!!!!! :doah: wonder what they woulda charged at the dump up north???????

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: Might have to cut back on the MGL next trip after payin that tab!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: Might have to cut back on the MGL next trip after payin that tab!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw.....mom gave me a 50 for being such a good son and helping her!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :happy1:

besides i already got enough for the next trip!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: How's her eyesight? :rolleyes: It sounds like she thought you were your brother.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 12 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Stiff southerly breeze this a.m. with gusts expected up to 35 mph. Got my paperwork done yesterday so thought I could hit the coast button & get some of my errands done. Wrong-o buckwheat! Mrs. Cheviot suddenly assumes that I have nothing better to do than run errands for her. I told her to pin a note on my shirt so the nice storekeepers would see it and know what she wanted. Otherwise no telling what I might end up bringing home. The best thing about Christmas anymore is when it's over.  :rolleyes:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: How's her eyesight? :rolleyes: It sounds like she thought you were your brother.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh her eyesight is good........i live 5 miles away and son #1 lives 6 hours away.......she knows who to call for what!!!!! :doah: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So she usually calls him when you disagree with her? :confused:           :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea more then likely. :pouty: :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch,vi see where your pal king Walz got da Rona now. :sleazy:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch,vi see where your pal king Walz got da Rona now. :sleazy:

great news glenn,maybe this will keep tyrant timmy on the back burner for a few weeks,shut his lock down plan down...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess I wouldn't wish any illness on anyone, was more poking Dotch. :sleazy: :evil:

And with technology as it is, it won't change a thing on anything he does.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya I saw that earlier today when I was scrolling thru Twitter on da $hitter. Control freak that he is, I'm sure gov. Killjoy is chomping at the bit to reinstate that effin' mask mandate at very least. After all, it worked so well the first time.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I saw that earlier today when I was scrolling thru Twitter on da $hitter. Control freak that he is, I'm sure gov. Killjoy is chomping at the bit to reinstate that effin' mask mandate at very least. After all, it worked so well the first time.  :rolleyes:
\

Me thinks ole Dotchy was dropping walz off at the pool... where he belongs. ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pretty sure he doesnt have that authority no more!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, after a lot of thought and wish washy back and forth, i'm gonna do something i havent done in like 30 some years!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i'm going to be filling out a job application. yep i'm going to see if i can do some part time work at the local Teals food market here in town. interview is thursday at 10 am.

i'm pretty confident with my charming personality this will work out.........AND absolutely NOT  :tut: :tut: i wont be putting any of you guyz down for references!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Think I know the guy in charge there so... :whistling: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I know the guy in charge there so... :whistling: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea well one of my first references will be the wife of a really good friend that managed the Teals store down the road in Paynseville...........and i've already had several discussions with her!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he will be the bagger and bath room cleaner!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn's duties will also include being the greeter, handing out masks at the door & chastising those for not wearing them... :drillsergeant:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: hey......... :tut: my wife doesnt care.as long as i'm outta da house!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang Glenn,  that's a big step. Good thing your in a good town,  if you get stuck at a register at least you shouldn't get the treatment like some a holes down here.I just might do my shopping out yonder,  get the Glenn deal!!  :happy1:  :rotflmao: Then again my eggs would probably end up on da bottom!!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/21/21, 03:37:08 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: nope no checkout for me or front counter of  the meat or deli. unload truck, stock shelves, help in the meat dept, behind the scenes stuff.

AND they gotta accept when i wanna be gonna i get to be gone!!!!!!! a little extra cash.....maybe then i can afford dutchy's river water beer!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: