Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901633 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice coop...48" or 60" blower?what do ya use for a  couple"s? nuisance snow? bet that sucker puts snow out to 50+ ' eh?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
very nice Cooperman!!  a blower on yours to JB?   those rascals can really blow the snow!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A push shovel is a gadget us poor people use to clean up snow. Also for people with less cash than a guy named snow 1 has!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:
:scratch: So do you need a CARRY shovel then too?  :nerd: :doah: :confused: 
« Last Edit: December 12/28/21, 11:36:19 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice coop...48" or 60" blower?what do ya use for a  couple"s? nuisance snow? bet that sucker puts snow out to 50+ ' eh?
Snow, it’s a 73”, pretty nice to be in a heated cab when snow blowing. For the small stuff, I use a walk behind SB, and I also have a plow on my Ranger, and several push shovel if Glenn needs to borrow one?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Odd, I always featured glenn as more of a standing shovel guy... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
thanx coop,I'll need something similar on the farm once my neighbor sells his JD he keeps in my barn,what make is your skid? bobcat,cat? size?...curious as I won't be farming,no need for a big dog JD.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1 to 3 inches of snow they said...  got at least 4 or more already!!!  have to get the snow blower going when I get back from Alex...  oh well...   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :banghead: training-087 training-087
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
1 to 3 inches of snow they said...  got at least 4 or more already!!!  have to get the snow blower going when I get back from Alex...  oh well...   :rotflmao:

You get all the good snow... :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, so that’s how Glenn broke his shovel, leaning on it. I hope he doesn’t break to many broom handles at his new job.
« Last Edit: December 12/28/21, 01:51:29 PM by Cooperman »

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
thanx coop,I'll need something similar on the farm once my neighbor sells his JD he keeps in my barn,what make is your skid? bobcat,cat? size?...curious as I won't be farming,no need for a big dog JD.
It’s a Bobcat S130. I don’t use it at my home, I have a farm 1/2 mile down the road with about a 700ft driveway and turn around, plus to all the out building.
« Last Edit: December 12/28/21, 01:56:27 PM by Cooperman »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks to be all done here. A little less than an inch. Dang, I guess we really do get all the snow.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, so that’s how Glenn broke his shovel, leaning on it. I hope he doesn’t break to many broom handles at his new job.
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Your really making us union guys look bad Glenn!!   :doah:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Your really making us union guys look bad Glenn!!   :doah:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Yea but you can't believe anything these non union clowns say  :confused: :rotflmao: so there is that!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Yea but you can't believe anything these non union clowns say  :confused: :rotflmao: so there is that!!

If you look at the shovel you lean on it does say "union made." I'm assuming your were the guy to test it for strength by leaning on it.   ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Naw, probably made in China.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
"Union made", that's why it broke. Now all the union members will be filing worker's comp claims.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Union made", that's why it broke. Now all the union members will be filing worker's comp claims.
  :pouty: yea right!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It was done here by 2 & we got closer to 3" IMO.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
naw, but I retired at 63 with a nice pension, your still working, so there is that  iffin ya wanna knock unions  and your work comp crap, let's see your proof.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess I mostly worked for myself until I was 61. The housing failure under Bush hurt me bad. I struggled, I still have all my equipment and plan on working in the shop again when I do retire. One man cabinet /woodworking shops really don'the have Unions as an option. None of the Union jobs were available to a 61 year old, I guess they don't think you matter after a certain age. Hey, come to think of it, it seems you were pretty much forced into retirement weren't ya. Besides, I'm not really afraid too work for my money. Any more questions.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
non union jobs were the same way for a lot of folks... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had no questions, simple statements for people that like to bash unions.

I can't speak for other unions other then the one I belong to. Know how to weld, sign up for the apprenticeship.

And I bet the carpenters union could steer you in the right direction. :happy1:

Yea I was "kinda" forced. I could of bled out unemployment, went back to DCI, or retire. I chose the retirement route. Covid was the reason.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Either way Roony, I think your a good guy, I'm not letting this conversation bother me of feel offended, hope your not either. I'm happy hopefully you are to. :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I was just ribbing you and then you got cereal. But yes, of course it doesn't make me mad at my little blue pal.
« Last Edit: December 12/28/21, 05:19:12 PM by roony »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was just ribbing you and then you got cereal. But yes, of course it doesn't make me mad at my little blue pal.
cereal should be on my list! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cereal should be on my list! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

now dats funny!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
very nice Cooperman!!  a blower on yours to JB?   those rascals can really blow the snow!!
Yep, I have a 72" blower for my ASV. So far though I have just used the bucket this year though.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  :cold: Chilly here this morning. I had -15 at home and the blazer said -20 as I was getting close to Warroad. Only supposed to get to -5 today. We probably got another 4" plus of snow yesterday and last night. I will move snow when I get home tonight. We will have some banking snow out on the lake now. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!