Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902357 times)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
If you quit before the 10 years I'll split the 100 bucks you give me with you!
:scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn at 6:55 a.m. on his way in to sack groceries...

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
7 AM!!!  Ouch!.  I would think something like 10-2, Tue-Thur.  lol  Or at least that sounds like the hours I would want. I say he lasts 1 month. Even less if he tries to start a Union for part timers.  lol

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
7 AM!!!  Ouch!.  I would think something like 10-2, Tue-Thur.  lol  Or at least that sounds like the hours I would want. I say he lasts 1 month. Even less if he tries to start a Union for part timers.  lol
:rotflmao: not gonna happen,but I do see a potential issue. :pouty: I got there handbook today, been reading through it. Nuttin I ain't seen before, but under personal hygiene, specifically facial hair, says no moustache below or beyond the corner of the mouth. :confused:  :tut: well I might make it 15 minutes, maybe. :rotflmao: iffin anyone's met me before ya know my stache, and NO WAY I'm cutting it off. :tut: I've had this since I could grow it. Nope not gonna happen. :tut: :tut:

However I've talked to the store manager 4 times and he hasn't said nothing about it, so ....
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they need help!!!  period..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: He might have to get up at 4 :doah: to get ready or he won't have time for his daily pot of coffee.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably want him there early when there aren't many customers.
« Last Edit: January 01/12/22, 04:55:24 PM by roony »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Problem want him there early when there aren't many customers.
:rotflmao: :tut: I'll be there till 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Problem want him there early when there aren't many customers.
:rotflmao: :tut: I'll be there till 1
6 hours!!!   oh my union will forth coming!!!   more breaks!!!   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: naw I won't rock the boat on the first day!!! :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Another balmy morning out the door,32degrees....I'll take it,looks like a good sized snow event in the making as Dotch pointed out yesterday,bullseye west/south west minnesota.

Enjoy the thaw whilst ya can.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here and it is going to just keep dropping all day today. Below 0 again by this evening. I went to Orielys in Roseau and got the battery switched out for the old Impala. Was still under warranty so it didn't cost me anything. Thankfully! Well, just another day in the salt mines. Friends making their way up this evening. You boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Good morning....24 here this morning. 6-10 inches of the white stuff forecasted over night and tomorrow. We really don't need anymore.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here and that is about the high too..  sure are upping the snow totals for tomorrow too..  7 inches maybe..  well the snow blower is ready for it!!  got a few things to do today and then just wait for the weather I guess..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  18 here and we got a skiff of snow last night.  Just enough to hide the dog pee spots, well I may have contributed some too.  Your weather in the south of the state sure has changed since years ago.  Much milder.  Will hit the hardware store today.  Not much else going on and thats ok.  You all have a good day.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
One more day of balmy temps Barry then snow and temps will be more normal.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Once we get through Jan. I feel like we made it through the worst of it. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Went riding with the grandkids and their cousins last night. Had beer (for their dad and me) and pizza, put on 55 miles. Got home about 9:00 so the sled is still on the trailer and needs to be unloaded. Other than that maybe burn some cardboard today. Kinda quiet here this morning. I'm sure that will change about 1:15 this afternoon.  :angel:  Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 25* & are aimim for 37*. We're 'sposed to be just east of the major snowfall totals but they're still sayin 4-6" for us. The hourly says it'll be ~ 9 AM before it really starts. Never got to Mason City yday so that's priority # 1 today. Might be early afternoon before we return,so we'll just play it by ear after that. Hopin your Thursday's a good day.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime with temperatures expected to remain relatively steady. Snow for tomorrow sounds like. Got a couple more round bales plopped in the lot for the brood ewes. Looked like after one of our dorm parties out there this a.m. Critters zonked out all over the place. Gotta put the blower back on the tractor tonite so we're ready for snowmageddon. Might be our turn in the barrel this time around. Sure is quiet in here this a.m. Wonder why?  :scratch:  :confused: Betting Shadow will have glenn's house completely redecorated by the time he comes home!  :evil:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe he can take him with to work!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn's therapy dog!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn's therapy dog!  :happy1:

yup there it is!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers.....i left early!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: actually they were about done, so.......now i know how Dotch has got it made.  :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: pretty easy job, stocking shelves, but a bit surprised at how behind the scene grocery stores work.  i'll work monday and thursdays, when there big trucks come in.

therapy dog my  :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: might need to AA!!!!!!!!1  :rotflmao: yea we gotta make sure we dog proof the house good and proper yet when we are both gone.  :surrender:

momma bailed omn me today for a week.......of course her self centered daughter thats still joined by the cord needs her to watch her kid.....apparently he got sent home from school yesterday cause he was exposed to the rona!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Kind of figured they'd have you help stocking & unloading freight, at least starting out. They probably weren't sure :scratch: they should turn you loose on their customers right away. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
especially with his over grown upper lip!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Kind of figured they'd have you help stocking & unloading freight, at least starting out. They probably weren't sure :scratch: they should turn you loose on their customers right away. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
  :tut: when I inguired about working there I made it very clear I wanted nothing to do with dealing first hand customers. No cashier, no front counter deli or meat counter. All behind the scenes stuff

I've dealt with people in my face way to long no more.

I'm going to stick with it, but I did wonder what the hell I got myself into.  :doah: :surrender: :rotflmao:

Thinking it's just a matter of getting back into a groove. Seems like good people I'm working with. So far anyway.

I'll have to work on being nice to people though. :doah: :sleazy: :rotflmao: haven't had to do that in my last few jobs!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/13/22, 03:14:20 PM by glenn57 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd love to hear what they are saying about you!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd love to hear what they are saying about you!

or do we??    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Glenn.  They probably haven't had an adult with a good work history there often.  You may be Supervisor of the Morning crew soon!