Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901932 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You get all the nice carts roony!! Them gals are dressed kinda naughty for playing with wood!  :happy1:  Mine, a wheelbarrow and myself.. Hey Glenn you gonna need a wake up call in the morning? Iffin takes you a bit to get ready I could call ya say..... 2:30????  :rotflmao: ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Great trailer with your tandems Roony.  I have to ask.  Do you run a nudist camp and that is firewood for the nude campers?  Is Dotch a member in standing?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: better be careful LPS, or you'll find some gawd aweful stuff in your mailbox too !! :confused: :doah: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You get all the nice carts roony!! Them gals are dressed kinda naughty for playing with wood!  :happy1:  Mine, a wheelbarrow and myself.. Hey Glenn you gonna need a wake up call in the morning? Iffin takes you a bit to get ready I could call ya say..... 2:30????  :rotflmao: ;)
:rotflmao: naw think I'm good!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch has his own girls in Hooterville. These girls on my trailer are fond of wood.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I prefer mine a little older so I'm not being pawed all the time!  :sleazy:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
makes me wonder how ypu would get along in the old folks home!!!   LOOK OUT!!   here comes Dotch!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Glenn made me say that too!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
makes me wonder how ypu would get along in the old folks home!!!   LOOK OUT!!   here comes Dotch!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Glenn made me say that too!!   :rotflmao:
:tut: did not!! :tut: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's glenn in the blue pants! :moon: :mooning: :mooning:👖
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :tut: ain't either. :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

getting man handled!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -24 when I left home. Seen -30 on the way to work. I think it is supposed to get up to -6. Da wife headed for the $hities this morning and I will be going down there tomorrow. Need to wait for the neighbor to get back up to the lake to feed the wood stove for us. Heading down there because the father in law passed away Tuesday night. Oh the joys. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sure sorry to hear about the FIL JB!!  my condolences to all of you folks...  well I see and heard Glenn made it up to go to work this morning!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  made it ti costco yesterday but I didn't see Glenn's wife there..  for not needing much it sure added up on the bill!!   holy moly!!!   -23 here and might make it to -3 today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about your wife's dad JB.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Condolences to the JB family.

-27 this morning in International Falls. The upside is no wind. High is forecasted at -1 so I might hunker down and watch through the windows today. We should be under 100 days until the snow starts to melt.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  So sorry to hear about the wife's Dad JB.  How old was he?  As we are getting older that is getting more common for all of us unfortunately.  Darn it.  It is -28.9 here now.  Looks like next Wed will be the end of the real cold weather for awhile.  Can't wait.  Gonna do the outside stuff here at a trot this morning.  Well maybe a fast walk.  Don't want to take a tumble in this weather.  You all be careful. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -12*/-31WC here & they're sayin we could nudge just above 0*. Sad to hear about your FIL too, JB. I've got a little laundry to finish today early, other than that not much that I can see. :scratch: About it here, have a good day!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks boys. Her dad was 80. Basically he got the rona at christmas and didn't tell anyone for 2 weeks so he didn't get nothing to treat it. Thought it was a cold. Turned into pneumonia, then ended up in the hospital and they wouldn't treat the pneumonia. They also wouldn't let him eat for over a week. Just a sad situation. He should have said something sooner, then maybe he would have stayed out of the hospital.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Thanks boys. Her dad was 80. Basically he got the rona at christmas and didn't tell anyone for 2 weeks so he didn't get nothing to treat it. Thought it was a cold. Turned into pneumonia, then ended up in the hospital and they wouldn't treat the pneumonia. They also wouldn't let him eat for over a week. Just a sad situation. He should have said something sooner, then maybe he would have stayed out of the hospital.

Thats hard to do. We have all grown up with colds, flu, not feeling well. We all have our homemade remedy's that will cure us. Sometimes we need more rest, sometimes more orange juice, sometimes chicken soup. Very seldom do we ever think we need to go see a doc.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear the sad news jb, drive safe.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Bobber. And so very true DB!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with Dutch too on that..   

meanwhile I wonder how many naps Glenn has taken at work this morning so far...  4am start for him!!   :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -18 for a low at choretime heading for a high around 0. Overachieved temp-wise yesterday with a high around 5 above. No newbies overnite so that was a plus. Have had 'em born down to -30 over the years but don't recommend it. One of those nites I heard a loud pop while I was in the barn. Came back to the house and one of the big ash trees out front had split from the main fork all the way to the ground. Was probably the nicest tree on the place at the time.  :sad: Sorry to hear about your FIL JB. Had pneumonia 3 times over the years so I understand how it can happen. If gin, brandy or Crown doesn't cure it, it might be time to see the doc. 

Then we've got that squeaking sound again, starting just after 3 a.m.  :scratch: What's up with that?!?!  :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01/20/22, 09:21:49 AM by Dotch »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, Jb.  Its disheartening when hospitals refuse to try treatments.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree with Dutch too on that..   

meanwhile I wonder how many naps Glenn has taken at work this morning so far...  4am start for him!!   :rotflmao:

Oh I'm sure he'll be back on here telling us how early he had to get up and how hard he worked. Reminds me, I should probably be putting together another one of my "special" CARE packages for him... :moon: :moon: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers......  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  you bunch of dipsticks!!!!!!

no naps while on  the clock, but i can feel one comin soon!!!!!!! :sleazy: seems everyone i've talked to likes working there, pretty laid back atmosphere to!!!! pretty easy job, worse part about stocking shelves is finding where everything goes.....sheez!!!!! :doofus: certain people have "there" isle and are pretty defensive off it i have noticed!!!!!!  :rotflmao:

JB......... sorry to hear about your FIL!!!!!!!!!!! not sure why they wouldnt treat him?? kinda   :bs: if ya ask me, not letting him eat either. :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn do guys but the rotisserie chicken at costco??  bought one yesterday and was real happy with the amount of meat on that thing for $5.00!!!  going to have to do that again!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn do guys but the rotisserie chicken at costco??  bought one yesterday and was real happy with the amount of meat on that thing for $5.00!!!  going to have to do that again!!!   :happy1:
Yea we get them, and for that price, well worth it. Think there close to $9.00 here at teal's.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
at Coborns they are right up there too and not as big either!!! 

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
We get the Costco  chicken about every other month. It goes for chicken and dumplings and chicken noodle soup right away.
I read an article about Costco cornering a huge long term supply, because they use them as a loss leader to get people in the store.