Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901144 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  :mooning: :tut: I need to be at the courthouse Monday morning for Jury Duty.  :pouty:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: hang'em high!!!!!!! ;)
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: I don't think I'll be there very long though. :moon:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 above here in Forest lake. Having fun at the $hit show dividing things up. I think it is going to turn ugly before all is said and done. No fun. Can't wait to head back home. You boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been there and seen that too, I tried to walk away...  good luck...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-10 this morning in International Falls. Bright sunny sky. With the fresh snow it hurts your eyes. I get tired of the cold of winter but never get tired of seeing fresh, clean snow.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Man it is bright out.  Almost blinding!  Having coffee yet.  The wife is in painting her office so I have to go in and help her some.  I am looking forward to the games today too.  I don't envy you JB.  Mike I was wondering what that would be with your truck.  That worked out great for you.  Well you all stay out of trouble today. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 above here in Forest lake. Having fun at the $hit show dividing things up. I think it is going to turn ugly before all is said and done. No fun. Can't wait to head back home. You boys have a good one.
UGH.........sorry to hear that........ i dread when that time comes. i kinda went through that with my inlaws. i generally stayed out of it but i one point i couldnt take it no more.

/it seemed the females in the family got there say on stuff in the house but no say in the garage stuff. ya know the male female stuff. the inlaws, son/ daughter in law thing. i finally said this is kinda unfair.........most of it went to auction and if you wanted it bad enough you bought it there!!!!

good luck JB!!!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Man it is bright out.  Almost blinding!  Having coffee yet.  The wife is in painting her office so I have to go in and help her some.  I am looking forward to the games today too.  I don't envy you JB.  Mike I was wondering what that would be with your truck.  That worked out great for you.  Well you all stay out of trouble today.

had me wondering too!!  mostly at how HUGH the bill would be..   so I was really surprised and happy with this outcome... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 9 at choretime heading for a high in the low teens. About .2" of snow last nite as when finished chores. .02" of precip melted out at the ranch. Got back about an hour ago from getting straw by Northwood IA. Roads looked slick but couldn't tell so kept 'er cool in case. Wise move. As I was coming back I saw a semi jack knifed in the median on 35 by Albert Lea & a wrecker pulling a pickup out of the weeds closer to Clarks Grove. The straw loading was uneventful. Nice young Amish guy and think it was his brother helped me load up. Different straw as the oats went through a threshing machine rather than a combine. Gophers are on so gonna get back to that. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  Just got in from clearing out my sewer vent.  When I flushed the terlet the bathtub would gurgle.  Classic sign of plugged vent.  Thought I could clear it with a broom stick but needed a piece of rerod and a hammer to knock the ice out of it.  Good to go now.  Got the Ranger filled with firewood and parked in the garage so it is play time now.  Looking forward to some football now. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lps if that’s a roof vent I made a couple of those “t” shaped pipes with the holes in them that go in the pipe and keeps air moving out of the vent pipe. Fairly easy to do and don’t cost 25 bucks. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seen them and I heard they do work..    it's just copper piping I think.. Mark will know...

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. With today’s inflated prices I made these for about $8.50 each. Crappy looking solder job, been awhile.
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning, 10 below here. It was a bit brisk moving snow this morning but at least the wind went down. Guessing we must have got almost 4 inches of the fluffy stuff.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
  :mooning: :tut: I need to be at the courthouse Monday morning for Jury Duty.  :pouty:

I have been called for jury duty 8 times. Was picked 5 of them. I even considered not voting to keep my name off the list. But now you are excused if you are over 70.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all didn't know that Ken W.  -19 here and hoping for 5 today.  I'll have too clean snow today too..  that will be my major project for the day..  mostly cause of the cold so I'll wait till later this morning or afternoon early...  saying could get another inch of the white stuff today too..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, -3 & headed for 7*. We got a little more snow too, not much more 1" though. Cleaning that up & some more football is about it here today. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -13 here in Forest lake. I see it is -21 at home this morning. The ole wood stove should be eating some wood. The fun still continues down here. The fight is going to come over his property. In the will the oldest gets 50% and the other 2 each get 25%. The problem is the oldest wants to keep it. Linda's brother lives 4 hours away and we live 6 hours away. We will never get any use out of it. Seems rather unfair to me. I am going to voice my opinion today. That should put a crimp in my favorite brother in law status.  :sleazy: Should be heading home sometime later. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas-8 here. It's always a good day when the fudge loses, although yesterday afternoon somehow an extra 8' fluorescent bulb that was in the rafters downstairs decided to fall and explode in the laundry room, that was a treat cleaning up. Looks like a couple inches of snow to clean up, other than that I'm laying low. See ya!! Does not sound fun jb...Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 01/23/22, 08:06:48 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hey fellers, a nice quiet morning with coffee. Contemplating what new and degrading things i can throw glenn. Gona get the skid hiuse on the trailer, hope to get it down to a local lake soon. Have a great morning!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -6 at choretime heading for a high around 7 above. ~2.7" of snow at the ranch. Not melted out yet. Enough to make a mess around the yard in spots so will need to fire up the snow moving equipment once it warms up a tad. People were driving like idiots last nite on I 35. Hard to see where the edge of the road was on Co. roads so we took the interstate home to Ellendale from Owatonna where we'd met some friends for supper. Some goof in a pickup spun out in front of us and wound up crossways in the 35 exit by FF so we had to wait for him to get his head out of his @$$. The right lane had blown mostly clear but it was slick in spots and the left lane was snow covered. Could do 60 mph safely in the right lane and that was about it. Of course some jackwagons in their pickups needed to go 70 so they were passing people causing whiteouts when they did. Was hoping to see some of them in the ditch like I had in the morning.    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 
« Last Edit: January 01/23/22, 08:43:20 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Markn, I have a chunk of copper in my garage that I have been going to make one of those roof vent things.  Have had the copper for two years but still climbing on the roof cuz I haven't made them yet.  I will use yours as a template to make mine.  Thanks.  Good luck with that JB.  Pretty tough to split real estate without selling or paying off the others.  I dread the thought of that in my future.  Well I have to go help the wife finish her painting project when I am done with my java. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....dang.....didnt realize it was to get this chilly this morning!!!!!! :doah: oh well clean up snow later.....

dang football games yesterday where hard on my predictions............not to mention my beer!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

atta boy JB.......go get'em!!!!!!! :happy1: have it appraised then have him cut ya a check!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ive been trying to make that vent thingy for years. Just gota doit
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey fellers, a nice quiet morning with coffee. Contemplating what new and degrading things i can throw glenn. Gona get the skid hiuse on the trailer, hope to get it down to a local lake soon. Have a great morning!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: meh...i can swat that away like an annoying skeeter!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ive been trying to make that vent thingy for years. Just gota doit
:pouty: :pouty: get off the couch...........................

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-25 in International Falls this morning. But we are partying like I won the Lotto. Erin flamed out yet again!!! :rotflmao:  :happy1:  :happy1:

I swear, that guy is the gift that keeps on giving.   :bow:

Hopefully it's his last game as a Packer and the Love experiment starts. 

I can truthfully say I'm happy to lose in the football to get Erin out of the play-offs.    :rotflmao: 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. With today’s inflated prices I made these for about $8.50 each. Crappy looking solder job, been awhile.
We made some for the cabin too, probably more like 2", maybe even 3" out front where it'd drifted a bit.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I just got done with the snow cleaning...  I didn't wear my heated gloves and man did my finger tips pay the price...  still stinging some...  and I know better too.. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Cleaned mine up this morning. My fingertips got a bit cold to. It's was a union job so I took a break in-between.  :sleazy: :happy1: I was done by 11.