Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901980 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no union here just me so no breaks!!!!  get it done!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn always gets all the union jobs.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got that right roony!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:sleazy: :nerd: I know where my bread is buttered!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Couple more days of this cold crap and it looks like it will warm up a bit. Not sure if there's enough snow from last night to plow today or not. May have to bore sight my .17 today since it received a scope last week. Have a great day all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 0 here this morning and yes Markn it's going to get cold again starting later today thru wednesday morning..  think I have a head light out and if it is it's same one I replaced last summer..  not to hard to do but you have take out the lens and then replace the bulb..   need fingers not gloves...  yuk...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -14 here this morning and heading for a high of -5. We are back home. Made it home just before 11 last night. Sure was nice to get home. Still a lot of unanswered questions with the inheritance stuff. The wife and I are off work today and I have tomorrow off too. We both get 3 days paid for bereavement leave for parents. So we are taking it all. I would have probably gone back early if we weren't required to wear that stupid mask at work. So any freedom from that I am taking. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Morning everybody. Very entertaining weekend of football with the surprise of Erin falling on his face again.

Phone says -20 here this morning in International Falls with a West wind at 5 mph. -33 wind chill. High of 0 today. This winter seems worse than last year. I don't remember a long cold stretch like this one. But, I'm getting older so maybe the memory if faltering. Everybody stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a way more mild winter last year. This winter is reminding us what real winters are like.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a way more mild winter last year. This winter is reminding us what real winters are like.

we have had several easy winters the last few years I think

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Glad GB lost but still can't believe that in 13 seconds KC tied their game up.  Yes remember how mild it was last Jan.?  20's every day I think.  BUT then we had that -35 streak for 10 days in Feb or March.  That was a tough stretch. Sure looking forward to some 20 degree days here.  Not a lot going on today and that is ok.  Gonna be a take it easy day today.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Mornin.....-9 here this morning. Not going above zero today or tomorrow. -25 tomorrow morning. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 12 at choretime with falling temperatures the remainder of the day. Got another couple inches of snow overnite. Melted out to .09" of liquid equivalent precip. Snow removal mode this morning after chores. Tractor wouldn't start at first (bad connection) so that pi$$ed me off. Froze my asset on the skidsteer for about an hour as the NW wind steadily came up. Working that T-bar, my hands got so cold I could barely hold a wrench to work on the connection to the tractor solenoid. Sprayed the snot out of it w/WD 40 after I loosened the nut. Tightened 'er back up & she took right off. Needs to be cleaned up & that treatment repeated on a warmer day. Much warmer sitting in the tractor cab. Faster too. Got the yard whipped back into shape in no time after that. Prepared to unload straw or can punt on it until I'm damn good and ready. 
« Last Edit: January 01/24/22, 01:13:49 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers........... :pouty: another morning of getting worked like a dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just gonna do some snow cleanup later.........then snuggle up by momma the next few days!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

yea i remember last winter a 2 week stretch where it was really friggin cold!!!!!!! not sure when it was.  :scratch: :scratch:

i thought the footballs games all stunk........they where fun to watch though!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just finished cleaning the snow here..  I think we got more yesterday than they were saying..  what a surprise!!! 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Minus 15 here this morning. Thinks I'll stay in today, hot oatmeal may be the ticket for breakfast. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -18 here and hope to see -6 today..  wish I could stay in too, but I have an appointment at the Alex VA this morning.  other than that not much going on today so have a good day all!!   and oatmeal sounds good!!!   :happy1:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
-20 here this morning. only getting up to -10 today. But warming up to +30 tomorrow. :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
22 below here to start the day. The warden has the day off so she's got cinnamon rolls in the oven so I'll go in for some breakfast soon. Otherwise I'm working on keeping things warm. Probably going to Bugtussle around noon to see mom. Keep warm everybody.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -20 right now.  Looking forward to -8 for the high.  Not going to do much here today neither.  Cooper is having a hard time having fun with it so cold.  By the time he comes in his feet are cold.  Will make a few more trips to the garage for him today.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, -15*(-31WC) & -2* will be the high. I'm done with jury duty :happy1: :cool: but it took me 'til just after lunch break before I could tell 'em why they didn't want me. :rolleyes: It was almost 2 before I got back here & I'm convinced I don't ever want to got through all that  :bs: again.  :pouty: Not sure what's goin here today yet, I'll figire it out as I go. Stay warm & hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
roony always gets the best cold weather... :pouty:

Mornin' gang! -20 at choretime heading for a high around -5. Low was -20 in Owatonna & -17 in Albert's Leaf. Punted on heading into Bugtussle today. Have a print deadline to meet before noon. Internet's working here so can't think of a good reason to be in the office. Could feel a little more bite to the air last nite at 10 p.m. lamb check. Put on a little heavier layers for chores this a.m. Stayed warm but my fingertips were starting to feel it about the time we finished up. Like the sound of that hot oatmeal markn. If oats are good for the sheep they gotta be good for the shepherd.  :happy1: 
« Last Edit: January 01/25/22, 08:03:46 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........a balmy -16 here!!!!!!! yea shadow didnt mess around outside this morning either. not sure what is on the agenda yet today.

gonna cook up KenW's taco soup for chow tonight!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -21 here this morning and like LPS said only supposed to get to -10 for a high today. I am being lazy this morning. Just laid in bed watching the birds outside on the feeder and some football highlights on youtube. Sent the wife off to work this morning. I would have gone back to work today, but any day I don't have to wear a mask. I am taking it. Well, time to make something for breakfast. Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
how long are you required to wear one JB. there not requiring it at the grocery store!!!!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
  Cooper is having a hard time having fun with it so cold.  By the time he comes in his feet are cold.  Will make a few more trips to the garage for him today.
[/quote]
This is the ordeal we have to go through when it gets this cold. Our dog get cold feet very fast, and starts lifting his feet off the ground, then lays down. If we don’t use boots with socks we sometimes have to bring him out a couple times.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: coopy.........i'd never get shadow to sit still long enough to get even 1 on!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :doofus:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
how long are you required to wear one JB. there not requiring it at the grocery store!!!!
They no longer are wearing at the highschool here as of yday. But I learned at lunch yday that they're now requiring them at the middleschool & 1 of the elementary schools in town.
« Last Edit: January 01/25/22, 09:04:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Forever the way it seems. They play the stupid game of shot or no shot when the mask go away. Right now everyone has to wear them but it will eventually go back to if you have the shot you can stop wearing them. I have been wearing the mask, or should I call it the chin diaper since spring of 2020 at work. They keep buying into all the  :bs:. Even when Full circle Fauci says the mask aren't working now again. Guess that's what happens when millennials are running the company.
« Last Edit: January 01/25/22, 08:33:39 AM by Jerkbiat »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i dont get it either.........they say the shots dont last forever, they say the masks dont work well, but yet they keep pushing this stupid crap?????/ :crazy: :crazy: