Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904033 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't know what they are considering, Boar, but they can make stuff way better.   Wife had 2 knees done and now some back stuff.    All three worked out great.   Physical therapy afterwards really helped.    Don't give up.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Overnite high was 31, dropped to 28 at choretime, falling to -15 overnite. Not much going on in town so after lunch, will unload straw & fish the gravity box out of the barn. Need to head to Matawan tomorrow & get a load of cracked corn. Hoping it isn't necessary to unhook the tractor from the blower to back it in. Some snow potential for next week so would rather not. In the meantime will take the skidsteer after some drifts from yesterday's windy conditions. Mebbe even clean the patio off so I can grill something the next couple days.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.....was wasrmer this morning when i left for the store than it is now!!!!!

maybe go see mom since she is home now........gotta maintaion my #1 son status!!!!!! :rolleyes: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers.....was wasrmer this morning when i left for the store than it is now!!!!!

maybe go see mom since she is home now........gotta maintaion my #1 son status!!!!!! :rolleyes: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thought you were number 2???    :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

thought you were number 2???    :scratch:
:pouty: :pouty:yea usually am!!!!!!!! but i'm working my way up!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIf!! -1 here this morning heading for 7 for a high. And surprisingly the wind is not blowing this morning. Sitting here waiting for the wife to get ready to leave for work. We are riding together today. For awhile now she has been working late, so I have been driving myself. Ice fishing should be on the agenda for the weekend. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -12 here and might 12 above later..  well got the head light working again yesterday only too have not working again last night!!   has me wondering what the heck!!  tried looking it up on a Chevy impala forum but no luck there..  other than that not much going on today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Loaded up and headed to Park Rapids for the weekend. Going to watch the Heartland 200. Need the blower to clean out around the schoolhouse, we may head up to ride snowmobiles next weekend. Should be fun, the racers come by across the road from us on their way out and right along side of the schoolhouse on their way back into PR. Besides, it's time to get out of the house for a bit. Have a great day, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
15 below in Sunny Southern Minnesota. Having a grandson here today. Should be fun.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, -8*here & we're going to make 6* later after the wind switches to the south. Some runnin to do later but not much else so far. Enjoy your day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -14 at choretime heading for a high near 10 above. Have some tax stuff to deal with this a.m. Getting mentally prepared to make a run to Matawan with a gravity box this afternoon. Moved snow, unloaded and stacked straw, emptied the remaining screenings out of the gravity box yesterday. Hydrant at the well froze up so will work on thawing that out tomorrow. Did it last year and thawed out rather quickly when I put one of those magnetic heaters on the head. Have to haul buckets from the main barn to the lambing barn in the meantime. Pretty much sucks when that happens. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Actually a pretty nice day here without the big winds.  Don't know what I will do today.  Maybe just the necessities.  Just haven't had the desire to fish for awhile.  Been waiting for 20 something days I guess.  Oh well have some fish in the freezer for a meal or two.  Mayhaps if we eat them I will get the fishing urge.  Well youse guys have a great day. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......momma left to babysit again......getting friggin old.  :doofus:

nuttin going on today.....yet...........

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :tut:                        :sleazy: :nerd: :evil: :rolleyes: :smiley:
« Last Edit: January 01/28/22, 10:29:15 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :tut:                        :sleazy: :nerd: :evil: :rolleyes: :smiley:
yea you dont know the half of it........... :angry2: :confused: :doah: lets just say i think her daughter is the most inconsderate, demanding, not think of abusing help to her advantage i've ever seen.  not to mention my wife has to drive an hour each way!!!!!!1

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had the same thing way back here too..  nothing ya can say or do about it too...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn & Shadow left unsupervised? That can't be good!  :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn & Shadow left unsupervised? That can't be good!  :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
had the same thing way back here too..  nothing ya can say or do about it too...
oh i say alot........ :confused: doesnt do any friggin good.......... told heer she should just move in with them.  :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY LPS....I just read over on IDO the outfit that made that road across LOTW's shut it down.

Apparently between the blowing snow, and cracks in the ice was just to much.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh i say alot........ :confused: doesnt do any friggin good.......... told heer she should just move in with them.  :pouty:

oh so you threaten her with a good time too???   :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: well now that you put it that way............but she always comes back to me!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: well now that you put it that way............but she always comes back to me!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1:

as you do to her!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I did have the house built and lived here longer. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I did have the house built and lived here longer. :mooning: :rotflmao:
so what!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY LPS....I just read over on IDO the outfit that made that road across LOTW's shut it down.

Apparently between the blowing snow, and cracks in the ice was just to much.

I will have to keep checking on the roads conditions before we go.  We hope to go in a few weeks.  It has been windy as heck up here until today.  Hope it opens back up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope it works out for you LPS!! :happy1: from what I read though it sounds like they completely gave up on it.  :confused: :doah:

So I got word momma is staying overnight to babysit again tomorrow. :confused: I'm  :drinking: :drinking: :mad1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Next thing you know glenn will be pooping in the yard with Shadow!  :happy1: