Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905001 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just had to share this:  LOL   https://youtu.be/0hBIDEmUw0s

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought what in inept group of cops.  It is so sick it is funny.  Nike.
« Last Edit: February 02/04/22, 11:59:11 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
keystone cops!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A spoof of a Nike commercial. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
A spoof of a Nike commercial.

yea seen that...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I've seen the previous owners of the nearby resort post pics on their site that looked to be a year or 2 old in order to dupe people into comin up when actually the :fishing: has been pretty crappy all season for the ones that spend as much time here as we do & actually go out a lot.
yea well you couldnt catch a fish iffin ya fished in the cableas aquarium!!!!!!!!!  :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning:

seriously yea i hear ya guys!!!!!!!!! trust me i dont beleive everything i read ot hear!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever wonder how big those horns get?  Pretty darn big.  https://youtu.be/4DwLRe4CDXw

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!   dem some long horns!!! 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That ended about as good as it could have.   :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!   dem some long horns!!!
yep. Dotch should get a set of them for his studdy. :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That is neat stuff,  I won't go to far down memory lane like snow does but seen a few in Sodak that could pry Glenn's undies out with one swoop. Afternoon peoples,  good God am I glad it's Friday, been a rough one this week.  With the cold and fingers splitting ( I'm sure dotch can relate) I'm looking forward to a rip roaring fire tonight and some brandy you guys speak of.  We did get a skiff of snow this morning that was easily handled but I hate to say we could use more. The pooches know I'm firing up the grill and won't leave me alone so better get at it ..See ya!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We are in a state of Misery again. Snow and blowing was a slight nuisance down as far as Ames. In KC there are remnants of Wednesday's storm. Was up to 37 today so the streets are getting clear. Had a Baileys and coffee upon landing.
I've been keeping my hands greased up. That cracking is painful. Also last Monday I clock a spill and my ribs are hurting a fair amount.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang Roony take care of yourself. Mayhaps something a bit stronger than Bailey's for pain. :sleazy: Dr. smurfs prescription.  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I saw that I had to share it.  Yes I know they get big horns.  They were huge.  BUT it was cool to see that guy kind of grabbing them.  I have that urge too.  LOL  He is lucky that that Longhorn was pretty mellow.  As S-O mentioned that could have ended very differently.  Didn't look like his weight on the horn meant squat.  Wife's calling.  We are going to binge some Longmire.  That means 3 maybe 4 episodes.  Good show. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get better roony!!!   dat sucks... 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Some Plymouth Navy Strength gin should cure whatever's ailin' ya, Roony... :whistling:
« Last Edit: February 02/04/22, 08:15:28 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
A little rye took the edge off.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 0 at the moment and looking for 27 today with maybe some light snow this morning..  just some cooking on the menu today along with a few small projects around the house..  nice to see the warmer weather making a come back...   have a good day all!! 

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Morning.....3 above here. Light snow and windy. 20's this afternoon.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 1* & light snow here too. We may reach double figures for the high with the snow tapering off by mid-afternoon for a total of 3-5". Found a frozen lock on the toolshed yday that needs some TLC & would like the get in the boatshed sometime soon. Our roof rake is up in the rafters out there & the bathroom sewer vent on the back side of the cabin is getting hard to see. Have to see how far I get, hopin your Saturday's a good1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -1 here this morning heading for a high of 9 apparently. Getting some and sounds like 1-3 is what they are predicting. Slept in this morning and it felt good. Need to go fill the wood stove. Then decide when to go move and open up the fish house. Hope your ribs feel better soon Roony! You boys have a good Saturday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............was below 0 when i hit the sack..above 0 now!!!!!!! lookin up!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: not sure what the day will bring.......start getting some of my fishing stuff together...a trip to st cloud........houndogs gotta eat!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
0 in International Falls. Had a little snow overnight. Currently have a 10 mph wind from the SE so it's blowing the snow a bit.

Just need to fuel the truck today, going to Hill City in the morning to look at another scooter. I must of looked at a million dollars worth of Gold Wings in the last 2 weeks.   :rotflmao: Looking at one tomorrow and then the last one midweek. Will make a decision at that point.

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
0 in International Falls. Had a little snow overnight. Currently have a 10 mph wind from the SE so it's blowing the snow a bit.

Just need to fuel the truck today, going to Hill City in the morning to look at another scooter. I must of looked at a million dollars worth of Gold Wings in the last 2 weeks.   :rotflmao: Looking at one tomorrow and then the last one midweek. Will make a decision at that point.

Stay safe.
you best hope them gold wings got snow tires on and the heater works!!!!!!!! :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :mooning:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Snowing and blowing here and it is 0.  Thinking of a trip to the Falls today.  Hope the roads aren't too bad.  Will take our time.  Ya maybe you could get a minature one of those tractor canvas cab things for your Gold Wing Dutchy.   :sleazy:  Java is tasting good this morning.  Hope the ribs are better Roony.  Have a good one today.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 2 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. A dab of snow, maybe a 1/4". Two sets of twins born yesterday afternoon so was preoccupied with that. One older ewe has a real low slung udder, sorta like glenn's girlfriends from Inger. She had a couple big but smart lambs. They figured out quickly they could access the snack bar by laying down. When the ewe cleaned, I thought of glenn again. That was the largest Lotza Motza I ever recall fishing out of a pen! :rotflmao: Worst of all as they sometimes do, the ewe was trying to eat it! :confused: Had another older ewe that went down yesterday and wouldn't get up. Nowhere close to lambing but could tell she was in severe pain. All I could figure is she might've had a twisted gut. I followed the rolling procedure just like on Dr. Pol before I came in from the barn last night. Was sure she'd be dead this a.m. Nope. She got up & drank ~ 1/2 gal. of water. Still could end up hauling her out in the skidsteer but not just yet. Hafta see what the day brings. Needs to warm up before I fart around with the tractor.  :coffee:

« Last Edit: February 02/05/22, 08:40:58 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 2 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. A dab of snow, maybe a 1/4". Two sets of twins born yesterday afternoon so was preoccupied with that. One older ewe has a real low slung udder, sorta like glenn's girlfriends from Inger. She had a couple big but smart lambs. They figured out quickly they could access the snack bar by laying down. When the ewe cleaned, I thought of glenn again. That was the largest Lotza Motza I ever recall fishing out of a pen! :rotflmao: Worst of all as they sometimes do, the ewe was trying to eat it! :confused: Had another older ewe that went down yesterday and wouldn't get up. Nowhere close to lambing but could tell she was in severe pain. All I could figure is she might've had a twisted gut. I followed the rolling procedure just like on Dr. Pol before I came in from the barn last night. Was sure she'd be dead this a.m. Nope. She got up & drank ~ 1/2 gal. of water. Still could end up hauling her out in the skidsteer but not just yet. Hafta see what the day brings. Needs to warm up before I fart around with the tractor.  :coffee:
:pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: those are gunners girls in inger by the way........ :sleazy:

i  thunk they eat those lottza mottza's??? supposed to help there milk??????

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch are you really Dr. Pol in disguise???  We like that show.  I told our Vet that I may start practicing since I have been watching Pol.  He smiled at that. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch are you really Dr. Pol in disguise???  We like that show.  I told our Vet that I may start practicing since I have been watching Pol.  He smiled at that.
when you watch LPS.........does he have a gin cocktail or a pioneer knife around any where??????? :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he hides a cocktail in his desk drawer and his Vet bag when on runs.