Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945866 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had -20 this morning and I seen -28 on the way to work. Guessing it was probably cold on the lake again last night. We got about an inch of snow yesterday afternoon. Not much else here. Have a safe trip home  Glenn. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Slowly organizing and packing things up for the trip south. No heat issues last night.

Yea I'll get that football stuff figured out tomorrow.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, chilly start out the door-5... once we get past this week temps will be on the up swing and welcomed.

Good day to all.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Slowly organizing and packing things up for the trip south. No heat issues last night.

Be safe on your trip back! What are you going to do with those dang walleyes?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Did you ask Shadow if that was OK?  ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 02/14/22, 10:32:11 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got the snow all cleaned up for this round....  really fluffy stuff this time!!!  leg bothered some but I made it to the end.. 

safe travels Glenn!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll have to fix the hoist in the garage today since it is supposed to warm up. Hooked it with the ROPS on the Kubota last week and ripped the wires out. Other than that, might help the Mrs. finish packing so she can leave for Vegas today. So it's just me, cat and dog till Sunday. Might have to go shopping while she's out, a 3 point back blade for the tractor...maybe........decisions to be made. Have a great day all, later....  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,out the door 10 degrees doesn't feel that bad with calm winds,30 degrees later today works.

later.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -13 here this morning heading for a high of 15 I seen. Sounds like some snow later today, 1-3" they are clammering. Mark, we have a 3 pt blade that we want to sell. But might be a little big for your Kubota. It is a 7' blade and we only used it once. But it new back when we built the hunting cabin thinking that we would grade the driveway with it. Like I said we did once and it has been sitting in the garage since. Someday one of us will put it online for sale. Guessing the ole smurf made it back to his layer.  ;) Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
10 above here this morning. Going up to 20 today.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 9 here and hoping for 24 today..  yesterday was a decent day over all..  sure enjoyed the blue sky's!!!  doesn't look to clear this morning...  got a few things on the agenda today but for the most part nothing pressing... Jim, my friend called me last night just after 7, furnace was out and told him it was the igniter..  it was..   easy fix this time for him..   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks JB, but 7’ is a bit too big for 23hp. Thinking of going with a 5’ King Kutter. Still looking.
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nice looking day so far.  Some snow on the way but that's ok.  Won't be here long.  LOL  I told the wife one more week of cold and then the warm up.  She said she doesn't believe me, again.  Have fun shopping Mark.  Fun to do it unsupervised.  Here is another angle that works.  Honey I have to buy one now before the price goes up.   :happy1:  GLENN!  Your dogs brother chewed up a brand new pair of gloves yesterday.   :angry2:  I wore the old pair till they were shot and got out the new pair last weekend.  Nice leather gloves.  I was on the phone and heard something and he chewed a finger off of one of them.  I taped it up but it ain't gonna work.  Another $25 down the drain.  Oh well I better get some new ones before the price goes up.   :rotflmao:  Java is tasting great today, may even have a second cup.  You all have a great day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have -1* & aimin for 20* later. There looks to be a couple rounds of some light flurries in our forecast today but I'm seein < 1 ' total so we should be able to handle that. Hopin to get a call from L & M today sayin the Husqvarna is done as it would be nice to have the blower goin again. Need to put a tote down at the end of the drive too as the UPS & Fed Ex drivers aren't fans of driving all the way up to the cabin. Will move a little more snow too, while I'm out. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........yep JB i'm home..........felt good this morning to wake to running water and flush toilet!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: got mauled by shadow last night when i got home.......wish thewife was that happy to see me!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: she'd have to fight the dog!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

LPS.......cooper has 3 more gloves to catch shadows score!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: when i'm in the bathroom that bonehead likes to take my hat off the table.then when he hears the door open he high tails it into his kennel!!!!!!! :tut:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Sounds like the wife has given up trying to get you to hang up your hat. Turned the training over to the dog.      ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like the wife has given up trying to get you to hang up your hat. Turned the training over to the dog.      ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: dutchy...she gave up trying to train me years ago!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 14 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Of course the wind's gonna blow up to 35 mph so it won't feel that warm. Getting mentally prepared for shearing tomorrow. One of those PITA jobs that's good to have done and that's about it. Right up there with baling hay and barn cleaning. Best get at it here. Need to finish an article, do payroll & watch a soybean gall midge webinar at 10 a.m. That one should be interesting. Ta ta!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........yep JB i'm home..........felt good this morning to wake to running water and flush toilet!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: got mauled by shadow last night when i got home.......wish thewife was that happy to see me!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: she'd have to fight the dog!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

LPS.......cooper has 3 more gloves to catch shadows score!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: when i'm in the bathroom that bonehead likes to take my hat off the table.then when he hears the door open he high tails it into his kennel!!!!!!! :tut:

Geez glenn,what's up with you in the crapper? most dogs follow the alfa to see what's goin on,you must lay some deadly foul stank to have your boy headin for his kennel,a few days of sausage/beef sticks and gut rot beer will do it to a guy I guess.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny!!! 

digging around in that cabinet when I cleaned I found a magellan gps pioneer that I forgot I had..  good lord!!  works yet too!!   now to find a home for it...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Started to :snow5: in the last 15 minutes or so........................again.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
snow..i like my privacy on the throne!!!!! :happy1: and he has visited me if i dont close the door tight!!!!! :confused: :doah:

i do however will allow showering with a female friend to save water!!!!!!!1 :smoking: :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny!!! 

digging around in that cabinet when I cleaned I found a magellan gps pioneer that I forgot I had..  good lord!!  works yet too!!   now to find a home for it...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Gosh mike,magellan was my second state of the art hand held gps,before we had mapping data chips I had downloaded lakemaster lake data as well as topo mapping to my lap top,pretty slick at the time,could travel on lakes using lakemaster data gps connected to my laptop as we traveled using a USB cable....

Then came SD cards and lowrance....never looked back at or for my magellan,20 years ago or more?
« Last Edit: February 02/15/22, 12:04:06 PM by snow1 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Good news as our daylight is lasting beyond 5pm these days,sun is getting higher,soon our snow pack will vanish,sooner the better.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just started snowing here.  I get up around 7 and it is pretty light now when I get up.  I like that.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea this is well over 20 years old...  I'm sure no one will want it..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So is it a hand held GPS?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman