Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903119 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That Mikey is a pot stirrer!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i'd say!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup every time I make soup or chile I stir the pot!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
quote from the resident smurf:

"must be dotch leaning up against the wall!!!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:"

Yep, that's me doing my best smurf impression... :sleazy:

Actually, that's Bob's son. He's the catcher. Does a nice job. Strong kid but real gentle with the sheep. Careful too when we had to take the ewes with lambs out of the pen to shear them. Does sheep chores with his dad at their place so he "gets it" when it comes to moving them around. Gotta appreciate that. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Glenn Mike and I are just “practicing BSers” To find a true pro we’ll have go to you.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Have a great day. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Glenn Mike and I are just “practicing BSers” To find a true pro we’ll have go to you.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ha.............. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

ya got that right!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It says 0 on my thermometer this morning, hope it warms up some today. Tired of the negative temps. Didn't get to Osakis yesterday so that WILL happen today. Not much else going today, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!! -3 and snowing here. Couple inches on the ground when we left home for work. Sounds like the winds will switch to the NW and really get cranking later making it even more miserable out there. The wife's nephew and a couple of his buddies are coming up fishing for the weekend. So fishing will be the plan this weekend. Hoping the wind isn't to bad when we get home so I can go out and get the houses ready. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
TGIF gents,5 degrees out the door,gonna be a warm windy afternoon shootin for 30,yippi!

nice to see the sky starting to light up to the east at 6am,not really a glow yet as the sun rises slow.

good,safe weekend to all.
« Last Edit: February 02/18/22, 08:28:09 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 9 here and hoping to touch 30 today then look out!!  back down in minus area again!!  thinking about smoking some ribs today, been wanting some!!  not much else going on today so have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  When I went to bed around 10 last night it was -25.  Surprised me.  This morning it is 0.  Warmed up all night.  BUT we have quite a bit of snow.  Hard to tell how much as I can see the ground by the garage but it is drifted at least a foot deep up against my plowing piles and on the deck and steps.  Yesterday we couldn't get in the walk in door of the garage.  I had to break in by beating on the door with a chunk of firewood.  I need a new doorknob.  It has been feeling sloppy lately.  Also need to get hay to the horses.  Big day.  Should get Dotch up here to handle some of this.  LOL  Have a good one today.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 0*on my 1st trip out to the garage & I'm seein 15* for the high. It looks like we've already had most of our snow. There was a mix up with our change of address this time so I just got my last 1099 on Wednesday, that meant I could finish my taxes yday. E-filed 'em & the IRS accepted my federal return in 8 minutes, still waiting on the state though. We got the blower back on the Husqvarna yday too & gave that a trial run. :happy1: Not certain what's in store for today yet, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
BREAKING NEWS:
Newly obtained film of Smurphy ice fishing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTd_RI9SlVg

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/18/22, 08:30:02 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: Roony you funny guy!!!!!!! no way that was me....i didnt see a beer can anywhere!!!!!!!1 :surrender: :happy1:

morning fellers......... no plans f or the day........ might putter in the garage as it says its gonna be 32 degrees!!!!!!!! :happy1: this double digit below 0 stuff is getting friggin old!!!!!!1 :pouty: :confused: :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/18/22, 08:42:10 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what a ride!!! :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: Roony you funny guy!!!!!!! no way that was me....i didnt see a beer can anywhere!!!!!!!1 :surrender: :happy1:
Well. I guess there is that.
morning fellers......... no plans f or the day........ might putter in the garage as it says its gonna be 32 degrees!!!!!!!! :happy1: this double digit below 0 stuff is getting friggin old!!!!!!1 :pouty: :confused: :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW.....clicked on MSN and first thng that popped up was that Dotch's rep Jim Hagedorn died. i knew he was dealing with cancer, but didnt think it was that bad??

never like hearing that stuff!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
kidney cancer, 2nd time around...   59 years old

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
kidney cancer, 2nd time around...   59 years old
article also said he'd gone to mayo with a bout of the rona too!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone sick has the rona automatically I think...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 7 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Up to 21 already. Another ewe came in overnite so we're pluggin' along. We should make the 3/4 done mark pretty quick the rate we're going. Need to move some critters around this weekend to free up some space and make the chore process more streamlined. Hauling 5 gallon buckets of hot water from the house to the barn is overrated. Was sad to hear of Jim Hagedorn's passing. My wife saw him several times when he stopped in the Freeborn Co. GOP office in Albert Lea that was just down from the flower shop. Good man. Received his email updates almost weekly. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
15 above here. Blizzard has arrived. 35 mph winds gusting to 65. Can't see across the street. A sausage making day. Made 5 lbs of Venison/Pork Brats this morning. Haven't made them for awhile. Usually in the summer, since they are best on the grill. But I bought a new Ninja XL Foodi Grill. Gotta try them out on it for lunch today.

That must have been a hell of a surprise for that guy in the fish house. Surprised he didn't get hurt.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
snow stopped and the winds have kicked in!!!  here we go!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We were done with the snow by ~ 8:30 & it wasn't bad out yet. So, we got about an hour's time in with the roof rake & blower. Got the back side of the cabin & garage pretty well done. By 11 we couldn't see past our shoreline. :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We were done with the snow by ~ 8:30 & it wasn't bad out yet. So, we got about an hour's time in with the roof rake & blower. Got the back side of the cabin & garage pretty well done. By 11 we couldn't see past our shoreline. :crazy:
put the fireball away!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: A little JB Black & Miller Lite with lunch today!! :sleazy: :nerd:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: A little JB Black & Miller Lite with lunch today!! :sleazy: :nerd:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:

JB??  ya JD?? :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

JB??  ya JD?? :scratch:
he's an iowegain, who the hell knows what they drink!! :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: