Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904352 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: A little JB Black & Miller Lite with lunch today!! :sleazy: :nerd:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:

JB??  ya JD?? :scratch:
he's an iowegain, who the hell knows what they drink!! :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can handle that!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Must be getting ugly out there, cold spring has a blizzard warning and just read they shut down 371 going to brained, a 30 car pile up.  :confused: :pouty: and I wanted to hit winners pub tonight to see when the wild game feed is set for. :confused: :pouty:

Just found out that pile up is by hole in the day bay
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
big one on 94 in North Dakota too earlier

lots of roads closed on 511 in Minn..

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Made my rounds & got back home. The wife can unload the stuff in the pickup later. As if... :rolleyes: Sky's dark but so far all its done is sprinkle with winds gusting to 35 mph. Think I'll change me clothes, make me a sammich and see what transpires. Hopefully a nap!  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Still warm down here and a bit of rain. My brother says its nasty up north.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch gets all the good naps......

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: A little JB Black & Miller Lite with lunch today!! :sleazy: :nerd:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:

JB??  ya JD?? :scratch:
he's an iowegain, who the hell knows what they drink!! :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
   :pouty: :tut: :mooning: I wouldn't expect you to know what it is because it costs > $20 a bottle. :sleazy: :nerd: :evil: Had my fill of JD ~ 30-40 years ago................JB=Jim Beam.................that's a bourbon, glenn. :doofus:  :doah:                   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:             
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
aw heck I should have guessed that Gunner!!   used to drink that 40 years ago!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: hey i didnt ask the question!!!!!!! :rotflmao: i just commented you are from a far away land!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: But you like that Mr. Boston stuff too so :rolleyes: :laugh:............................... :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:...........................BIL likes that flavor so maybe when we visit them during the holidays, I might have a couple but that's about it anymore. I used to all the time...................10-15 years ago.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I like Mr Boston cause it's not as sweet as other brandys

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Wind has gone down. For awhile all highways from Fergus to the border were closed. open now again.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Yeah, but you don't squeak! :rolleyes: :whistling:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Yeah, but you don't squeak! :rolleyes: :whistling:

yea there is that.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is -23 here at the moment.  So glad it didn't hit the -40 that they predicted.  Got my buddy upriver plowed out yesterday.  He had the same thing that DK's Dad had done about a month ago.  He is feeling good and the Dr. told him he can pretty much do anything already.  After cutting the sternum and all of that I am surprised it all heals so fast.  The horses will need hay by tomorrow so keeping an eye on that situation.  Other than that just the regular things today.  Won't be out for long hopefully.  You all have a great day.
I don't believe that the sternum is split when they put stints in. They go in thru the groin arteries. That's why the recovery is so fast.
that is correct....when you have a bypass they gut you open......dont ask me how i know!!!!! :pouty:

Hey guys... Wanna see my scar?   I can post a selfie of it...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Wind has gone down. For awhile all highways from Fergus to the border were closed. open now again.

https://twitter.com/Molls_Robinson/status/1494779349391876101?t=pJ5_MEFDy8FBFtgeLlnMlA&s=01

:crazy: Wind picked up ~ 11 here & we haven't been out since. :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -8 here and hoping to see 22..  still have some wind but not like yesterday at least..  have to see how cleaning up there will be..  but that's later..  let it warm up some..  other than that not much going on today..   will be enjoying some left over ribs later too..  have a good day all..    :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a real crappy drive home from Osakis yesterday morning. Couldn't see a thing for the first 4 or 5 miles. Think I'll clean up around the house (dishes) today before my bride gets home tomorrow. Can't wait, tried of hot dogs, brats, hash browns and potato chips. Might pull my 1100 apart to give it the ultra cleaning job so it's ready for sporting clays this Summer. Stay warm, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -14 here and heading for mid teens I think. Light wind here. Got the snow cleaned up last night. Sipping on some coffee now and getting ready to go move the fish house for the nephew and his buddies. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -21 here at the moment.  Not much wind neither so JB and his buddies may have a nice day.  So yesterday in the wind I got us all plowed out and got my buddie upriver plowed out and the feedlot plowed out and two fresh round bales out to the horses.  Then I checked the mail and there was my Permit to Purchase so I headed to Outdoors Again to get my handgun.  :happy1:  On the way home this SUV from California turns on his left blinker and started to turn down main street so I begin to move to the right and he turns back into going forward position so I slow down and he stops dead in the middle of the intersection.  I was only going 20 but slammed on the brakes.  I was so close I was waiting for the noise of the collision and the dumb ass takes off.  He must have seen me in his mirror.   He almost got a snow plow up his azz.   Wheww.  Well I got the gun.  Pretty cool too.  Today I will fix the garage door that I had to break into.  I will get a new door come spring but now just want to fix it.  Should be easy. ??  LOL  May do a little roof raking since we have some big snow banks on the edge of the roof.  Other than that not much else up and that is ok.   Youse all have a great Saturday.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...-7 when i looked. from what i can see from my cozy windows, no snow cleanup required!!!!! :happy1: need to make a red cross appt to donate blood, there phone calls are getting annoying!!!!!! :doah: :confused:

think i'll go down and get our new fishing license, stop and find out when the wild game feed is.....who knows what else i may do!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had -13* at 1st peek & I see 14* is 'sposed :scratch: to be the high. I'm sure some of yday's snow detail can use some more attention today too. 'Bout the only thing other than that is that there's some BIG 10 hoops on startin ~ 11 that I'd like to watch. Have a good day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crappers.........playing around i checked 3 weather reports, weather channel, accuweather and this johndee forecasts.

there all pretty much saying the same thing..........sunday night into tuesday 6-10 inches of snow!!!!! :sleazy: :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been hearing that too this morning...   I better get some gas for the snow blower!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's good, the lakes could use it.  Mornin peoples 1° here at the moment,  that wind yesterday was crazy strong.  Not much going on today, gotta go to wallyworld and gets some oil for da truck,  grab some charcoal and get the heck otta there. The kid is on his way back from Phoenix and should roll in bout supper time, even tho his pooch has been good it'll be nice to be back to normal around here. See ya!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Mrs. Cheviot got the day off unexpectedly so now I have to do my glenn impression & go into hiding mode. Make a run into town after I finish my coffee, watch some Big 10 BB then move some gates & panels around. I will try not to jinx the Hawks today Gunner... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Mrs. Cheviot got the day off unexpectedly so now I have to do my glenn impression & go into hiding mode. Make a run into town after I finish my coffee, watch some Big 10 BB then move some gates & panels around. I will try not to jinx the Hawks today Gunner... :rotflmao:
:tut: no hiding here I'm always out in the open readily available to be taken advantage of. :sleazy: :sleazy: