Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902367 times)

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Been snowing here for a few hours. Windy. But not blizzard conditions yet. 4-8 inches today.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot it's prez day,hol;iday for some pretty sure we won't have a "joe biden" day in the future....

Nice day yesterday hit 45 degrees at my place,cleaned up the yard and back 40 ,scraped down the driveway as it was melting good...Already for our next snow event tomorrow,topped off the wheeler,snow blower and vehicle  so all set.

must be dumping somewhere north of the metro,cars/trucks heading south on 35w caked in snow...

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Mark grand rapids is a beat town. Cabin bis 40 miles north west of there. Just be careful, the old saying there is come on vacation, leave in probation.  :confused: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

And here I thought that saying was just for Douglas Co.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, been snowing here too, not very heavy yet but it's still covering things up..  still yapping 6 to 12 inches too..  only nice thing for me is I have no reason to drive any where so I'll just settle in till tomorrow..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -10 here and heading for -4 for a high today. It was a busy weekend. The boys did some finishing and We did some snowmobiling. Rode about just over a 100 mile yesterday afternoon. Got home about 9:00 last night. Little late, but oh well. Like LPS said we got about 6" of snow Saturday. So I will get to clean up the driveway when I get home tonight. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-6 this morning in International Falls. Gloomy outside. Wind from the NE at 10. They are predicting only 1-4" snow.
Dug my way out to the bird feeders yesterday and reloaded them. Snow was thigh high all the way.
Got a guy coming tomorrow to see about shoveling the roof, not sure I need to but I probably will have it done.

Amazes me how this winter has been compared to last winter.

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
snow is coming down pretty good, the drifts are growing too!!   only 24 or so hours to go!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Like Dutch said it is a dark gloomy day here.  So when I was plowing yesterday my plow would only turn when it was all of the way down.  I thought maybe a lot of snow was jammed in the A frame.  Nope.  Darn don't need this problem.  I ran it in the garage and here it is just one of my quick couplers leaking.  Must have a gasket out.  I will just buy another one today.  Easy fix.   :happy1:  SO I am almost ready to go.  AND the wife did shovel some of the deck yesterday whilst I was plowing the neighborhood out.   :happy1:  We just finished the Jack Reacher series on Amazon.  Pretty good and a real cute side kick..   There is a shower scene!!!  Now we need something else to watch.  Well you all have a good one and don't overdo it shoveling snow. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya, Happy Presidents Day.  The wife is home so I will be supervised all day long.   :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 2* & a steady but light snow. It looks like we're on the north & east side of the higher snow totals to me. The WWA is sayin 3-10" with us being on the lower side of that by 6 PM tomorrow when it's done. Got a couple things for outside early, after that we'll see. :scratch: Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya, Happy Presidents Day.  The wife is home so I will be supervised all day long.   :sleazy:
No getting into trouble today then.  :rotflmao: When we were out snowmobiling yesterday. I stepped out into the snow off the trail and it was over my waste. Has to be tuff for the deer with that deep of snow.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. What a gorgeous day yesterday turned out to be. Wind went down & it topped out at 46 degrees. Was able to do my manger repairs outside by the barn, in the mud! Got 4 more pens of ewes with lambs processed & moved. Everybody's happier as a result. Back to reality this week weather-wise. The little taste of spring was fun while it lasted. Supposed to monkey around with some freezing rain changing to snow, then 2"- 4" on Tuesday. Thursday looks like 4" - 8" potential & colder. Hope those hoses show up for the tractor before then or I'll be freezing my assets off on the skidsteer. 🥶 Meanwhile it will be beautiful at roony's place. He gets all the nice weather...🏝 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
No getting into trouble today then.  :rotflmao: When we were out snowmobiling yesterday. I stepped out into the snow off the trail and it was over my waste. Has to be tuff for the deer with that deep of snow.

Kinda hard to take a leak when the snow is that deep...lol

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 2* & a steady but light snow. It looks like we're on the north & east side of the higher snow totals to me. The WWA is sayin 3-10" with us being on the lower side of that by 6 PM tomorrow when it's done. Got a couple things for outside early, after that we'll see. :scratch: Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.

Wednesday??  hope so too, but it's 2 days away

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :bonk: Dam fingers!! :rolleyes:            ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

sounds like Glenn there!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

sounds like Glenn there!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut:

afternoon fellers.....another day stocking in. store was the busiest i'd seen it!!!! gotta go back for a few things, but this time in my customer clothes!!!! i guess tomorrow is supermarket appreciation day for putting up with all  the rona  :bs: so we all got an $8.00 off the deli dept coupon..........AND they said i worked so hard i got 4 coupons for 5 and 10% off purchases!!!!! :nerd:

ok ok, all employees get them!!!!!!  :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
isn't that special....   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
on boy have I got some drifts in the yard and driveway!!!   3 foot high in spots...   think I'll go out and knock some of them down in a bit...  dang wind... 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike is all your snow from the storm or do you get drifted in from the lake snow/winds? curious.What do ya use for snow removal?My place in Sodak get's walloped pretty good when the snow dumps and strong winds,lucky me my nosey neighbor has a JD 5 series,bucket up front big arse blower rear,he likes showing off plus getting away from his battle axe ole lady when he comes over,gotta have a good beer supply and a jug of JD for him as he won't take my money.,last trip out I had 8' drifts in my driveway up to my barn,he made short work of knocking it all down,still I think a tractor is in my future just not sure what size,but I'm all about bigger is better.,my shelter belt doesn't do much for protecting the building from west/nw winds all the snow from the river seems to dump on us on the bluff.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
this is from todays snow and wind..  if wasn't so darn windy it wouldn't be so bad and I'd wait till to morrow to clean it up..  about 3 years ago I bought a Husqvarna yard tractor with a 42 inch 2 stage blower set up..  does me good but would be too small for your SD stuff I think..   

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Blizzard warnings number 8 so far this winter. Started this afternoon . Snowing hard. This is getting ridiculous. Especially on anyone having to drive a ways to get to work. President's Day. No school for most.
« Last Edit: February 02/21/22, 03:29:16 PM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there yapping a winter storm warning here with 8-14v inches, not doing much now wind with a little snow falling. i heard earlier at the store that little falls already had 6 inches....that was about 10 o"clock!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done with the drive way, 12 to 14 inches deep in most of it..  3 to 4 drifts too...  got them all cleaned out till tomorrow and yup it's getting darn old!!!    thinking about a good beer pretty soon!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
last i looked i had a little bank by the garage door....... maybe 6 inches if that.  :scratch: i'll worry about it tomorrow!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  it just started here... HH not the snow!   :rotflmao: Not sure what they be talking snow amounts here, but dang some a you guys are getting smacked. Pretty pumped this away,  got word today momma earned us another trip through her company ( for her hard work Glenn) this one is in Hawaii,  man it can't come fast enough.  Won't be til April tho. Anywho the blower is all set just nuttin happenin yet.. See ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
last i looked i had a little bank by the garage door....... maybe 6 inches if that.  :scratch: i'll worry about it tomorrow!!!!! :happy1:

that was my plan too until I looked at what was out there!!    :rotflmao:   beer tastes good!!!    :happy1:

at least it's not snowing now..   still saying 2 to 6 more inches in the next 24 hours...
« Last Edit: February 02/21/22, 04:12:47 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  it just started here... HH not the snow!   :rotflmao: Not sure what they be talking snow amounts here, but dang some a you guys are getting smacked. Pretty pumped this away,  got word today momma earned us another trip through her company ( for her hard work Glenn) this one is in Hawaii,  man it can't come fast enough.  Won't be til April tho. Anywho the blower is all set just nuttin happenin yet.. See ya!!
:pouty: :pouty: :banghead: she gets a trip to Hawaii i get damn coupons......... :taz: :taz: sumfin aint right here!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao:

congrats bud....enjoy it......best save your money its spendy over there..........oh yea done forget to get lai////er never mind....get one of them flowery things!!!!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

hey...think i could fit in your suitcase!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: