Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953321 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
eat some fresh pineapple while you are there.. I was given one from there many years ago and it was way better than any bought here...   :happy1: :happy1:

and Glenn ya just started working there!!  I'll bet his wife has a real job!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
eat some fresh pineapple while you are there.. I was given one from there many years ago and it was way better than any bought here...   :happy1: :happy1:

and Glenn ya just started working there!!  I'll bet his wife has a real job!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I've thrown shots at my employer for not doing more for us, I said just take look at what other companies do. I'll get em again.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I've thrown shots at my employer for not doing more for us, I said just take look at what other companies do. I'll get em again.
:happy1: :happy1: atta boy, stir that pot!!!🤭 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ruffle them feathers!!! :whistling: :nerd:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

good luck!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :pouty: :banghead: I was so looking for to a good old snowmaggen.  :confused: how depressing. There still saying 8-14 inches. I don't believe them  :tut: :tut:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :pouty: :banghead: I was so looking for to a good old snowmaggen.  :confused: how depressing. There still saying 8-14 inches. I don't believe them  :tut: :tut:

sounds like every thing is shutting down around here,,,  even the resort closed at 5... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn said Lookers is still open... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn said Lookers is still open... :coffee:

yup he would know!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No I don't. What is it???🙄 A place to look at art???

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mr. "I sit in the back of the church" Smurf...🙄 Yes, yes it is... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No I don't. What is it???🙄 A place to look at art???

yea ya most likely could say that I'd bet!!!     :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy: ok I mighta cheated and googled it before I posted that!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

But I honestly had no clue, ok well maybe a little bit considering who first posted it. :tut: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 02/21/22, 06:56:59 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:sleazy: ok I mighta cheated and googled it before I posted that!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

But I honestly had no clue, ok well maybe a little bit considering who first posted it. :tut: :rolleyes:
the really funny part is I live about 20 miles or so from there...  never been in it and I had to look it up too and see if was still in operation!!!  way to funny!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
per 511 94 is closed up by moorhead!!!!!!!!

watching the neighborhood on the #4 across the bottom, lots of school closings alrady tomorrow..including ROCORI here in cold spring!!!1
« Last Edit: February 02/21/22, 07:38:40 PM by glenn57 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
per 511 94 is closed up by moorhead!!!!!!!!

watching the neighborhood on the #4 across the bottom, lots of school closings alrady tomorrow..including ROCORI here in cold spring!!!1

Do the kids at Rocori go to school?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure about today....but not tomorrow!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

the really funny part is I live about 20 miles or so from there...  never been in it and I had to look it up too and see if was still in operation!!!  way to funny!!!

Same here. I've lived here for many moons. Never been to Mettler's in Mankato or The Aragon in Albert's Leaf. Oddly enough, I've been to Lookers. Like the one guy's dad told him, never chit too close to the house... :evil:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,crappy tuesday,wind snow.... challenging driving this morning,just enough lite blowing snow to give one "virtego" can't tell what lane your driving in,at least for me,no fog lines,no center lines just put your head down and go.

forcasting 4-8"s by this evening in the metro,folks  up north got dumped on yesterday yikes!

be safe iffin ya got to go out.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  Mettler's in Mankato I have been too, last time was in the late 70's or 80...   time flies!!!  well 94 still looks closed by Fargo..  and the wind is still kicking up it's heals...  saying 2 to 4 more inches of the white stuff..  wait and see how big the drifts are today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -17 here and no new snow here. Yippy!! :happy1: Heading for a high of -1 today. Cold for the next 2-3 days. Down into the -20s again the next couple of nights. Gee LPS will this be the end of the cold this time. You are bound to be correct 1 of these times.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I am beginning to think spring will never come. Crazy that the last week in February and we will be pushing 30 below again. And the DNR says the winter severity is moderate. They are dazed and confused. The deer are struggling out there. Cut fired wood last night and cleaned the snow out of the drive. The snow piles are getting pretty big now. I might have to start using the blower more as I am starting to run out of room. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.   
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the big snow piles.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
better him than me!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, TWC's sayin -7* now & we might make 4* later. I was out late yday afternoon & it didn't look like we had more than a couple inches, they're talkin another 2-4" possible today for us. Seen something on the Duluth news about a big pile up on I 94 over by Fargo yday & on the video you couldn't hardly see the 1st responders as it was blowin so bad. :crazy:  A lot of blue on MnDOTs map around here now, not that it matters as we have no plans of going anywhere. May venture up & down the drive a couple times though just to see how it is out there. Well let's see :scratch:, I think it's Tuesday ;) :laugh:, stay safe & have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-9 in International Falls, gloomy again but just a dusting of snow. Canceled the roof guy until it warms up some. Haven't caved in yet so it can wait. Guess I better turn the tube on to see who got how much snow.

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife gave me a kiss and said I may as well sleep longer so I did.  Ya JB I told her one more week of cold and then the warm up starts.  I won't tell you her response this time.  She did laugh when she said it though.  LOL  Remember last year?  Right at the end we got those 10 or 12 days of -35 nights in a row.  My horse water fountain froze for the first time and my closest hydrant did too.  Hope we escape that madness this year.  Mettlers, we used to visit there when in the area partying with our college buddies.  Was a blast.  We couldn't afford to stay too long though.  Even using ones we ran out of money fast there.  Always sat right in the front row too.   :sleazy:  Well my easy fix plow part the quick couplers aren't the standard kind.  I had to order them from Mills Snow Plow in Cleveland but should be here in a couple of days.  Hope the snow stays south of us till then.  Man this coffee tastes good.  SO glad I can sit here in sweats and not have to worry about going to work.  I think I will cut the dogs toenails this morning.  Goes pretty easy so no big deal.  Vacuuming after is actually the hard part.  Well you all stay out of trouble and drive slow today. 

's

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Wife got stuck this morning in the driveway and had to pull her out. Not bad, easy job. Need to go to town today to attend a meeting for a city deer hunt here. Interesting to see how many people show up. Then a stop at the beer store. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........not much snow here. still in a winter storm watch  :confused: :doah: but backed of to 3-6 inches of snow!!! :doofus: far cry from the 8-14. these weather terrorist are getting pussified!!!!!! years ago 3-6 was nuttin!!!!!!!

since its gonna be a crappy , cold kinda day i took out a small venny neck roast. cooking that up  today for something to do!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i might even resort to doing an LPS and clean up my mancave today!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Had some mail to take down to the road so I made 5-6 trips up & down the driveway while I was at it. We might've had 3" up here by the cabin but some of that has drifted in, closer to 2" elsewhere. Had an audience watchin about 1/2 way down where there's more trees. I seen some movement out of the corner of my eye & there stood 5 :deer: watchin. There's an empty lot to our north & they always have a path leading over there that they use pretty much year around.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon