Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957972 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is what you were doing when I drove by and honked at ya!!   have a fun weekend with the grand kids!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -4 at choretime heading for a high in the low teens. We'll take it. Humidity is up to 71% at last check. No wonder my finners felt cold this a.m. 2" - 4" of snow heading this way too.  Plug the tractor in at lunchtime when I head home to feed bottle lambs. No newbies this a.m. after one being born yesterday at lunchtime. Warmup on the way for the weekend. Be nice to have some white man temperatures again. Amazing how much more ambition for outdoor activities a person has even if it is working on stuff.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well finally!!  my direct TV receiver has always had a glitch I have felt..  finally got them out here and by golly it did!!!   new receiver, no charge!!!   he fixed my router issues!!!  darn nice young fella!!!   now tomorrow when I hook up new TV I will have HD color!!!   my currant TV is slowly losing the picture on the right side!!   

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I need to get Midco (cable) out here. My sound cuts in and out at times. Not for long but irritating none the less. Been that way since I had them hook it up (2 years ago) I move kinds slow I guess.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I need to get Midco (cable) out here. My sound cuts in and out at times. Not for long but irritating none the less. Been that way since I had them hook it up (2 years ago) I move kinds slow I guess.

sounds like me, I knew I had issues way more than 2 years ago but it was only HD..  well the picture is way brighter with the new receiver!!  so I'm thinking the new TV will be super nice!!!! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just think of the quality when you livestream those videos glenn keeps sending!   :shocked: :evil:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just think of the quality when you livestream those videos glenn keeps sending!   :shocked: :evil:

oh yea!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

afternoon fellers....another morning in the books!!!!!!!! today i stocked all the real nutritional foods!!!!!!!! candy, snacks and chips!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1: they wont let me help in the liqour store though!!!!!!! :pouty: :smoking: :rotflmao:

gotta fill a couple birds feeders today.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
that is what you were doing when I drove by and honked at ya!!   have a fun weekend with the grand kids!!!   :happy1:
See you go by and I did wave at you Mike. Here’s today’s project. Took two hours, about 9” in the low spots, drifts were about 2’. Having beer now. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a lot of snow!!!   I'll bet you will be looking for a cab even more now!!!   and yes I seen you wave back!!!   have fun!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a lot of snow!!!   I'll bet you will be looking for a cab even more now!!!   and yes I seen you wave back!!!   have fun!!!
he might've been giving you the one finger salute too  :scratch: ever think of that! :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he might've been giving you the one finger salute too  :scratch: ever think of that! :evil: :rotflmao:

naw he's a nice feller!!!   :happy1: :happy1:  he's not from Cold Spring!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/24/22, 06:52:38 PM by mike89 »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
markn, are you sure you found a driveway. Looks like you just plowed the whole yard.  :rotflmao:
See you tomorrow. Keep them in line for me.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -9 here and hope to see 9 above today..   then the below 0 could be over for awhile...  or even done period would be nice..  getting a haircut this morning and I need it, too shaggy for me..  hate to start looking like Glenn with the wild hair!! mornin Glenn!!!  have a good day all!!!    :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry Mikey, don't have enough hair to get wild.  :rolleyes:

Morning fellers. Granddaughter dropped off Fuzz last night. Watching him while they go on some cruise. To say them two been crazy goofy is an understatement.  :doofus:a trip to cloudy town is in order today. Blood donation at 1:45. Need to get a few goodies to as long as I'm there.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -27 here yet heading for a high of 11 it says. 20s tomorrow. Going to feel like summer. I need a hair cut to Mike. See iffin I can sweet talk the wife tonight. We shall do some ice fishing this weekend. That shall be the plan. I was told yesterday that Long Point has shut down their road to wheel houses because of the road flooding. Getting to be to much snow on the ice. Not much else here. 1 more day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, I had heard that too but wasn't sure which resort???

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is the only 1 that I have heard about so far. I don't do Facebook so I only here 2nd hand.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents....brisk start -5 here,bumper car morning drive,amazing idiots....

black road ice with just enough wind blowin snow to make the roads a ice skating rink,lost count how many spin outs in the ditch,be mindful iffin ya gotta drive anywhere this morning.

Hair cut? geez haven't been to the barber in years,sissors,sheep shear makes one dangerous,
kinda got the mohawk goin on.....lol tricky taming back of the melon.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The back of the melon is where I struggle trying to do it myself.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So whaddya saying snow??? :scratch: you gotta a Kojak kinda melon!!!🤭 :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That is the only 1 that I have heard about so far. I don't do Facebook so I only here 2nd hand.
I actually read it over on IDO!! SOME guy over there apparently wanted to go out from there and is looking for another place that would plow out a spot for a group of 3 wheelhouses.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think any of them will for a fee of course.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd be the last person to be an expert on that lake but zipple bay seems to do it automatically. From what I seen.

If they change that later in the year I have no idea. My buddy said when we where there he did see a little water on the ice behind where we were set up.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
-24 this morning in beautiful I-Falls. Clear sky, looks like a picture perfect day from inside the house, where I am staying until it warm up.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd be the last person to be an expert on that lake but zipple bay seems to do it automatically. From what I seen.

If they change that later in the year I have no idea. My buddy said when we where there he did see a little water on the ice behind where we were set up.
Zipple has a whole section just set up for wheel houses with spots plowed out from my understanding. I think alot of the resorts have spots plowed out for wheel houses. Some people though want an area plowed out for a group and that they will charge extra for.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had -24 at 1st peek & it looks like 14* will be the top. Did a little diggin out in the boatshed yday & now have the Otter sled usable. When & for what I'm not certain of yet, only time will tell. Still under a WCA until mid-morning but 30* tomorrow & the rest of next week looks to be in the 20's. Got some snow I can mess with after it warms up a bit otherwise................ :confused:. Hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
SO JB AND LPS........ last night when the granddaughter dropped off there dog......i asked them about the guy that does the swift ditch thing.

yea they pretty much said the same thing......... he can be an horsesazz and he thinks he owns the land!!!!!!!! they told me a year ago my granddaughters biological father came up to visit, he didnt even fish.......and the swift ditch guy made him go into town to get money to put in the donation box........

i'd like to go thru there just to butt heads with the jerk!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Zipple has a whole section just set up for wheel houses with spots plowed out from my understanding. I think alot of the resorts have spots plowed out for wheel houses. Some people though want an area plowed out for a group and that they will charge extra for.
yea i kinda noticed that too!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Please have backup, mainly to do a video sl we can watch it.